You make me feel weightless

Friends, you can't help but love the way you hate them

After eventually getting changed into my gym kit-eventually because I was so deep in my thaughts I put my shirt on backwards, twice- I jogged onto the field along with the rest of the people in this class. Our teacher came along and stood in front of us, whistle around his neck and clipboard in hand.
"Right! This lesson is dodgeball! Captains will be, Oli and Sean! Oli, you take first pick." He announced, making Oli Sykes and Sean Smith hiss out a yes. Oli walked next to Sir as did Gabe and glanced around looking like he was deciding on who to pick, even though we all knew who he would choose.
"I pick Josh!" Josh Franceschi, bounced up next to his best mate and hi-fived him, as always. Oli wrote 'HI-FIVE!' on his hand everyday and everyone obliged to this, request as such. Gabe to choose next,
"Erm I'm gonna go for, Ian!" The pickings kept going until the 'nerds' and 'losers' were left. Being on Oli's team had its advantage, everyone loved him so he could choose the kids who are great at sports if he wanted to or even pick the loners. He's just awesome to be honest.
We ended up winning by 7 and they all jumped up and down cheering in celebration, I was off thinking about well, you know who.... Then Josh and Oli came up behind me, putting their arms on my shoulders and leading me into the stands.
"So." Josh began.
"Who is she?" Oli finished for him, my cheeks suddenly flushed crimson and my hand reached to the back of my neck, I always scratch the back of my neck when I'm nervous.
"W-who's who?" I attempted to say without stuttering and with a straight face. I failed
"The girl you've been thinking about for the whole of class, dude you fell on your face twice. And there was nought in the way!" Josh said with his clear British accent.
"Noone..." I managed to spit out, the clouds becoming extremely interesting you know being all, fluffy, and cloudy?
"Bullshit." They said simultaneously, both of their accents being drastically different to mine. You see, Josh and Oli are both British but Oli got shipped over here to live with one of his relatives because his parents couldn't deal with his immaturity and Josh came with him, not wanting his best mate to leave without him.
"Erm, I urm I don't know?"
"Right so lets work this out, you were fine before this morning and you've had erm, maths because I was in lesson with you. And the only thing that's different in maths is, oh holy shit really?" Josh garbled out quickly, if you weren't used to him rambling on you would think he's talking Pig Latin or Klingon I swear!
"Ooh who who who?!" Oli jumped up and down on his feet, desperate to know what Josh had just worked out.
"Leah." He simply stated.
"Slutty Leah with the STD, or Nerdy Leah with the brain cells and smart shit?" Oh the things Oli comes out with...
"Smart and shit Leah." He replied with a smirk knowing he was right because my hand went back up to my neck and the colour returned to my cheeks, worse then before.
"Damn! Didn't you say she turned hot now?" Oli asked curiously.
"Apparently her sis, you know the one doing the beauty course?"
"Yeah."
"Yeah well little Leah is now her test subject."
"So Lexiepie fancies the nerd who's actually hot?"
"Yup!"
"Ughh." I groaned, not sure weather in embarrassment or the fact that there talking about me, when I'm right here!
"Ask her out." They said again simultaneously.
"I can't?"
"And why not?!" Oli demanded to know.
"Because, I just can't!"
"Awh, is Lexiepie scared? You worried she gonna math your brain to mush?" He laughed at himself as did Josh
"No." I said, it turning out into a much whinier voice then anticipated.
"Okay then, I'll do it for you!" Oli exclaimed with a smirk, knowing that in two minutes he can get her number, address and most of her life story just with a mass text. Like I said, everyone knows and loves Oli and he's got more contacts than the Mafia. He began to pull his phone out of his shorts pocket until I grabbed it off him.
"Oh-okay! I'll ask her out!"
"Score one, to Gathskank!" Josh exclaimed, both of the boys grinning, completely aware that they got the reaction they wanted out of me.
"Oh joy, with you two and Jack on my back about asking her out I'm never getting out of this!" I put my hand to my face.
"Nope!" They-yet again-said simultaneously.
Oh shite.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just had to include Josh and Oli, and Sean ^.^

Hope chu liked! I'm gonna be editing the layout sah-hoon!]

Please comment and subscribe :D