Status: Sad

I Like You More Than A Friend But I Don't Know Why

The Guy Part 2

So Im Here Today And You Barely Notice . You Say Hi To Me Once . But Yesterday It Wasn't Like That . You Could Barely Leave Me Alone By Myself . Yesterday But I Guess That Was Yesterday And This Is Today . Is It Because She Is Back That You Are Acting Like That . I Just Don't Get It If You Have No Interest In Me At All . Stop Giving Me Signs Stop Flirting With Me Every Chance That You Get . It's Getting Me Mad . One Minute You Like Me . The Next Minute You Don't . You Are All Nice And Flirty With Me One Day And Then The Next It's Like I Don't Even Exist . I'm So Tired Of This . Just Make Up Your Mind . Who Is It That You Want ? You Flirt With Me And Tell Me You Love Me But You Are With Her . I Don't Understand . Why Are You Doing This To Me ? If Its Not Me Who You Want Then Stop Leading Me On . I Don't Want To Get Hurt Again . Stop Hurting Me Just STOP ! I Know It's Her It's Always Been . I Just Thought That There Was A Part Of You That Wanted To Be More Than Friends . I Guess I Was Wrong Because You Don't Feel That Way At All You Never Have And You Never Will . It Makes Me Sad To Say But I Think That This Is It . I Think I'm Done I've Given Up . Maybe It Will Be Better For The Both Of Us If We Just Stay Friends .