No One Does It Better

But I'll take them home, I've done some thinkin' of my own

“One Vanilla Latte for Mark?” I asked holding a cup as I glanced around the store.
“That’s me, sweetheart.” Said a sleazy voice. I leaned over the counter handing the cup to a man as he raised an eyebrow seductively. He pulled away with his cup as he half bit his lip forcing me to roll my eyes. I looked down seeing a scrunched up piece of paper that was forced into my hands. I opened it up to revel a number scrawled across the page with three x’s at the bottom.
Groaning I threw the paper in the bin mumbling a ‘I don’t think so.’

I hadn’t spoken to either Jake or Mike for the past week. Jake hadn’t made any attempt to call, proving that he was sticking to what he said. Mike on the other hand, rang almost every couple of hours… all of which I ignored.
I wasn’t sure what I wanted anymore. I didn’t feel like I missed Jake, I knew I should… but I didn’t.
I didn’t know how I felt about Mike anymore, I mean I know I just wanted to be around him… but I don’t know if that’s irrational thinking.
The only thing I did know was that I felt like shit. I was lonely as fuck. I just wanted my dad.

I mindlessly filled out peoples orders for the next 3 hours as my mind ran blank. I flung my apron onto the hook as I left through the front doors and walked around back to my car. I sat down as my hands gripped the steering will tightly. How long ago was it that I was sitting here as Mike walked past holding hands with his ex-girlfriend. I wish I could go back to see myself then and tell myself to run, to get out while I can.
It was never that easy though.
Sighing to myself I started up the engine and started off down the road.

---

There was something white on my front door catching my eye as I pulled up to my place. I walked closer seeing an envelope on my door. My head tipped to the side as I pulled out a note.


‘You can’t avoid me forever, beautiful
If you decided on Jake, then let me know…
I’ll be here though… right where it all started.
xx’


I stared at the note throwing up my options.
Go… or stay…
Go to see Mike… or stay here… on my own.

Quickly I turned on my heel, hopping back into my car.
What does he mean where it all started? Our friendship? Our first kiss? This mess?
Where was I meant to go? The café? Home? My old school?
I tried to convince myself that maybe I should just not go, maybe it’s not worth all this trouble.

My phone vibrated from my lap causing me to jump. I glanced down seeing Vic’s name across my screen. Lifting the phone to my face, I opened my mouth to say something before being interrupted.
“Just go, Jessie.” His voice said.
“I don’t know where to go Vic.” I whispered.
“Yes you do.” Vic chuckled as he hung up.
Sighing I started my engine. I feel like all I’ve been doing for the past month is driving to San Diego and back.

---

My eyes lids were slowly starting to become heavy, it was fairly dark by now and I had no idea if I was even going to the right place. I was just going off of intuition.

I pulled up into a car park that was almost empty. I had to squint to make out the car in the distance.
Mike’s car… but it was empty.
I stepped out of my car and looked around at my surroundings. The woods…
The silence was starting to creep me out, on top of the darkness.

“Mike?” I called out looking around. I waited a couple of seconds without getting a reply.

I squinted harder as I saw a faint light coming up from the path. Of course Mike was going to make me go and find him.

---

I had made my way close enough to the light to recognize that the source of it was from a bonfire. Stepping past a couple of trees I found Mike as he had his back to me.
He was sitting on a log beside a tent.
… this looked all too familiar.

I slowly walked up to the log taking a seat beside him. Mike turned his head when he heard a noise, a soft smile grew on his face when he saw me sitting beside me.
“Hi” he said awkwardly.
I whispered back in reply “Hey” He was looking at an old photo of us from this exact place. Both of us sitting in a tent looking overly tired.
“How did you know I was going to be here?” Mike asked genuinely shocked.
I shrugged my shoulders.
“You said where it all started…” I began. “This is when you told me you loved me for the first time…”
Mike raised an eyebrow in confusion.
“You were asleep though, you didn’t hear me say that.”
I chuckled under my breath.
“I wasn’t asleep, Mikey”

He glanced over at me as a crooked smile made its way onto his face. Slowly he lifted his hand to my face, pulling it closer to his. His lips delicately brushed against mine, sending sharp shivers down my spine. I inched my face forward until my lips hit Mike’s. My hands ran their way through his hair while he kissed me deeper. A deep growl left his mouth as I softly bit on his lower lip. I didn’t know what came over me as I lowered my hands to the rim of his shirt, hiking it off his body.
Mike quickly pulled away.

“Jessie… are you sure you want to do this?” He asked looking at me with passionate eyes.
Did I want to do this? I mean I had thought about this moment since I was 16.
Sure Jake and I had sex before… but Mike was different. The thought of being with Mike for the first time sent a mixture of emotions through me.
I glanced up at him as he watched me with pure adoration in his eyes. Slowly I found myself nodding my head.
“Do you?” I asked almost in a whisper.
Mike stood up, holding out his hand for me to hold. I lifted my hand placing it in his warm grip as he led me over to the tent.

Mike’s hands moved over my lower back as he lifted my shirt over my head. His lips quickly making contact with the new found skin. A quiet moan passed through my lips as he kissed my neck. I could feel Mike’s bulge as his body brushed against me, grinding his hips into mine..
He worked at the buttons on his jeans as I watched with fervent eyes.

---

“Are you 100 percent sure you want to do this?” Mike asked considerately as his eyes wandered over my body.
“As long as you promise me you’ll never hurt me again.” I uttered.

Mike leaned down bringing his lips to mine. Our naked bodies melted into one another’s as we moved together.
My hands tangled themselves within his hair as he thrust himself inside of me. I let out a loud moan as he got into a rhythm. Every problem that ever crossed my mind disintegrated within seconds. My body was going crazy, my skin was tingling as my heart started beating faster. The tension between us was being released as we moved together.
I could feel myself reaching my climax as my breathing became heavy. My nails were digging softly into his back as he growled under his breath. The pace picking up and our breathing became louder and heavier. I tried hard to catch my breath as we rode out our orgasms together.

Mike collapsed next to me, putting his arm around me. I lay my head on his chest as his breath started becoming more regular.
“I love you, Jessie.” He whispered in my ear as he placed a soft kiss on my cheek. It was really weird, the feeling I was getting… I didn’t know it could be like this.

“Love you, Mikey.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I've been so shit at updating at the moment! Major writers block!

So Jessie and Mike finally had sex. I always feel so awkward writing smut especially because I'm so bad at it ugh. So dont mind my shitty attempt, it was just way overdue that they did. But yeah I'll get the hang of it eventually ;)

Opinions?

This story has very few chapters left :'(

Thankyou to my readers & subcribers <3

Thankyou so much abc500, gemaradke, Santi Santi, ewthatscute and kardashian_x for your comments! You guys are amazing!

<3