Status: Completed 7-6-2012

Beautiful Mess

Spaghetti

Things at work got insanely hectic, so I didn't see Matt for the rest of the week. He started calling me at night before I went to bed, and we made plans to have dinner at his house after I went to look at dresses with Lacey.

"Alright, I've looked online, and I've narrowed it down to two dresses," Lacey said as we entered the shop. "So, I really need your honest opinion."

"No problem," I said. I followed her the front desk and waited patiently for her to talk to one of the workers.

We walked to an area in the back of the store and waited for the lady to retrieve the dresses Lacey wanted. "Okay," she began, "just because we're here to pick my wedding dress and all that crap doesn't mean you're not gonna tell me what's been happening with Matt."

I shook my head and tried not to smile. "Nothing's happening, really. I haven't seen him since I last saw you at Brian's, but I'm going to his house later tonight."

She laughed and smirked at me, eyebrows raised. "You gonna do the deed?"

I felt my cheeks heat up as I turned away from her. "No, I'm not. Why are you so focused on me sleeping with Matt?"

"Hey, don't be embarrased. Linds, sex is good. Matt wants you and you want him, so go for it."

I guess she was trying to make me feel better, but honestly all she'd done was make me nervous.

><


The door swung open, and I was instantly smiling when I saw Matt in front of me. "Hey," he grinned, motioning me in.

I stepped into the house and his arms immediatley wrapped around my waist. "It's so good to see you," he said.

I smiled and rested my head on his chest. I had never been the girl for this type of affection, but I think I was beginning to change my mind. "I kinda missed you," I said.

"Just kinda?" he said, chuckling.

"Okay, maybe a little more than than."

"Good," he said, pulling away from me. He took my hand and led my over to the stove. "I had to call Lacey and ask if you like spaghetti, because that's the only thing I can cook."

I giggled at him and stuck my finger in the pan of sauce. "Hey!" Matt said, laughing at me. "Don't contaminate my sauce!"

I just laughed again and licked the red sauce off my finger. "That's pretty delicious, Matt."

"I know," he said, sticking his own finger in the pan and then licking it. "My dad taught me how to make it. I'm pretty sure it's the only thing he can make, too." He placed his hand on my hip and grabbed two plates from the cabinet.
We filled our plates and sat down at the kitchen table. I was glad that we'd been having lunch together for two months, because it definitely helped prevent things from getting too awkward.

When we'd finished, we moved into the living and Matt put a movie on. "I have no idea if this movie is worth a shit," he said. "Val left it here, so I figured it's pretty girly." He gave me a blanket and sat down next to me on the couch.

The movie started, but I wasn't paying attention and I knew Matt wasn't either. He stretched out out the couch and pulled me down next to him. He pressed his lips against mine, softly at first, and then it got more intense. He shifted so that his body was on top of mine, and one of his hands rested under my t-shirt.

Suddenly, he pulled his mouth away from mine. "Baby," he said softly, "what's the matter?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. I'm fine."

He took one of my hands in his own. "Why are you shaking then?"

I looked at my hand and saw it trembling. I hadn't even noticed before. "I guess I'm just nervous about...you know."

He sat up and pulled me into a hug. "Linds, it's okay. We don't have to."

"Lacey told me to go for it."

He laughed and pushed some of my hair out of my face. "Look, it's okay. I can tell you're not ready for this, and I didn't think you would be." He scratched at the back of his head and looked away from me. "Uhm, just out of curiousity, have you ever....?"

I felt my cheeks heat up. "Yeah, but it was...awhile back."

He kissed my cheek and didn't say anything else about the subject. I snuggled closer to his and rested my head on his shoulder, then attempted to pay attention to the movie.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My stomach flipped, and I chewed my lip to keep from smiling. I looked up at Matt, and before I could stop myself I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm well I was gonna end it after that whole sex talk but I figured they needed to be together :)

Alright so I had some questions about what I'm planning on writing next and why I said I didn't want to write A7X stuff anymore. I don't really have any specific band that I'm going to completely focus my writing on. I have a bunch of completely random people who I've already started planning stories for. One is a Marianas Trench story, one is a Pete Wentz story, and there's a bunch of other ones.

Now for the "why." I love Avenged Sevenfold, and I have absolutely ADORED writing stories featuring them. They are and always will be one of my favorite bands. That's true for many people on this site, which is one of the reason's I called it my "comfort zone." It's much easier to write about someone that everyone loves.
Now matter how many times I re-type that it always sounds douche baggy, but that's really not how I mean it.

Anywhooo, thanks to my peoples:
FaBzShadows
Lloyd Christmas
catcraz826
PaleIsSexy
gothique4
SarahHeroin.
fightingthewolf
Rustie Vengeance
wildwiththewind
isinhapaula
Emmie_Bear