Status: Completed 7-6-2012

Beautiful Mess

Details

"Linds, wake up."

I groaned and opened my eyes. Matt was sitting up next to me in the bed. "What?" I said, sleepily.

"I'm gonna go to the studio and work on some stuff," he smiled. "It's not going to be very easy with Johnny on his honeymoon, but we're trying to do all we can."

"Okay," I answered. I turned over to try and fall back asleep.

"I probably won't be back all day."

I sighed, realizing that with Lacey on her honeymoon, I had nothing to do all day. I rolled back over and looked up at Matt. "Can I go with you?"

He raised his eyebrows. "Sure, if you want. I'm not promising you'll have a lot of fun."

I shrugged and sat up. "I'll be okay. Besides, I've never seen you work before." I got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready. On my way there, I grabbed my cell phone and called Lacey. I didn't know if she'd answer but it was worth a shot.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Lacey, I'm sorry I'm interrupting your honeymoon, but I just had to talk to you."

"What is it?" she asked.

"I did it," I whispered so Matt wouldn't hear. "Matt sad he loved me, and then we did it."

"What!?" she shrieked. "Oh my God, this is huge! Well, how did it go? Was it fantastic?"

"It was amazing," I answered, smiling as I thought about the previous night. "Alright, I gotta go. I'm going to the studio with Matt today." I hung up with her and started getting ready. The bathroom door creaked open, and Matt walked in with a big smile on his face. He stood behind me and placed his hands on my hips.

"It was amazing, huh?" he asked.

I blushed looked down at the sink. "Of course it was."

He kissed the back of my neck and slid his hands around to my stomach. "You know, I'm not in any hurry this morning. We can take as long as we'd like." I closed my eyes and leaned back onto his chest, allowing him to wrap his arms tighter around my waist. I heard him chuckle softly. "I thought so." He removed his arms from my body and walked to the shower. He turned the water on, then faced me again. He held out his hand to me, and I took it with no hesitation.

><


I giggled as our still wet bodies fell onto the bed. "Still amazing?" Matt asked, pulling a sheet over us.

"Beyond amazing," I answered as I scooted closer to him.

He pressed his lips to my forehead and started playing with a piece of my hair. "I love you," he said softly. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much, too," I said, smiling.

"I wish we could stay here all day, but I really do need to go get some work done." He stood up slowly and started getting dressed, so I did the same thing. I threw my wet hair up into a ponytail and searched the bedroom until I found some shoes.

"Ready?" Matt asked, watching me put my shoes on. I nodded at him, and he took my hand as we walked out to the car.

Everyone else was already at the studio when we arrived. The girls were sitting on the floor in a circle around a bowl of popcorn. "So, word around town is you a Matt did the nasty last night," Gena said as soon as I walked in the room.

I put my face in my hand, feeling insanely embarrassed. "Well, good news certainly travels fast. I'm assuming one of you talked to Lacey today?"

Leanna raised her hand proudly. "That would be me. Now sit your ass down and give us the details."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there's some cuteness for you. Brace yourselves for the next chapter, because I'm way excited about it :D

Thanks to my lovelies:
isinhapaula
Emmie_Bear
PaleIsSexy
SarahHeroin.
catcraz826
FaBzShadows
Jimmy.Sullivan