Status: Completed 7-6-2012

Beautiful Mess

Tour

Lacey and Johnny came back a week later, and after that the guys were in the studio all day every day. At first, it was a little strange not spending much time with Matt, but I got to hang out with the girls so it wasn't so bad.

It took about a month for them to put all the finishing touches on the album, and when everything was done we decided to celebrate at Matt's. Matt threw some hot dogs on the grill, and watching him do this reminded me of the first time I came to his house, when he was with Val.

I stood next to him and smiled when he put his hands on my waist and pushed me back against the side of the house. "I'm sorry we haven't had much time together lately," he whispered. "I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Tonight?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows. I rested my hands on his hips. I wanted so bad to let my hands roam his body but quickly reminded myself there were other people around.

"If I can wait that long," he said. "It's taking all I have not to undress you right here." His body pressed harder against mine as he kissed my lips, making me groan into his mouth. He chuckled softly. "I love you, baby."

"I love you, too," I said. I sighed as he pulled away from me and walked back to the grill.

"You two are gonna be the next to get married, I can just feel it," I heard from behind me.

I spun around and found Lacey standing there with a huge smirk on her face. "Lace, are you insane? We've only been together for seven months."

"Hey, I didn't saying you were getting married tomorrow," she said, laughing. "I just said you're going to be next. You really love him, huh?"

I looked at Matt, who was laughing at something Jimmy was telling him as he removed the hot dogs from the grill. "Yeah, I really do."

"Alright," Jimmy said, loudly. "If everyone will please hurry up and get their food, we have a very important announcement to make!"

"I can already tell where this is going," Lacey muttered, grabbing a beer from a cooler and opening it.

"What do you mean?" I asked, completely confused.

"Tour," she stated. "That's the way they always tell us. A 'big announcement' or something like that."

My eyes dropped to the ground. I hadn't even thought about Matt touring. I watched as everyone went and got something to eat, but I remained planted in the same spot. I saw Jimmy stand and start talking, but I didn't hear anything besides 'tour.'

"Lindsey?" I heard. I tore my eyes away from the ground and saw Matt standing next to me with two plates in his hands. "I got you some food. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I lied. "It's just...it's really hot out here. I need to go inside." I turned toward the house and started walking.

"Linds, what's the matter?" he called after me.

"Nothing, Matt. I'll be right back."

I didn't go back out. I stayed in the house, just sitting on Matt's bed like a child until everyone went home. When the last car pulled out of the driveway, I heard Matt's footsteps coming toward his bedroom. The door creaked open, and he made his way to the bed. "Linds, what the hell happened earlier?"

"Nothing," I whispered. When he sat down next to me, I moved onto his lap. "Let's just have our night together." I took his face in my hands and pressed my lips to his.

His hands landed on my waist, and at first I expected him to push me away and start asking what was wrong again, but he didn't. He pulled me closer to him and started pulling my shirt up.

Pretty soon, all of our clothes had been tossed aside, I was laying on my back, and Matt had settled in between my legs. "I love you," he whispered, his lips still attacking mine. "Are you ready, baby?"

I opened my mouth to tell him yes, but instead I burst into tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I accidently lied. Next chapter is the one you're bracing yourselves for. But *claps* for me updating super super early today?

Thanks to my lovelies:
SarahHeroin.
PaleIsSexy
catcraz826
FaBzShadows
Jimmy.Sullivan