Status: Completed 7-6-2012

Beautiful Mess

Weak

"God, I missed you," Matt mumbled into my neck as him pulled me in tighter. I had stayed in bed with him all day, just laying there in his arms. Lacey had eventually came in and told us she was going home, but I barely even noticed.

"Please come with me when I go back on tour," he said.

I sighed. "I don't know, Matt. Quitting my job isn't something I can do without thinking about it at all. I have bills to pay."

"You wouldn't if you lived with me."

I could feel my heart speed up at his words. "Matt..."

"Please don't argue with me this time," he said, smiling at me. "Just do it. I want to be here for you, okay? I'm gonna keep telling you that until I get it through that thick skull of yours."

I rested my head on his chest. "I need you," I said, feeling that familiar sting of tears in my eyes. "I need you so much. And I'm so sorry that I dumped you like I did. I'm so fucking weak, Matt."

"Shh, Lindsey don't cry." One of his hands ran through my hair, and the other rubbed up and down my back. "Now look at me. You are not weak, you're just...you."

I shook my head. "I can't even have a baby. What does that say?"

He put his index finger under my chin and lifted my head so I was forced to look at him. "Lindsey, listen to me, honey. What happened with the baby is not your fault." He pressed his lips to my forehead.

I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to just start crying like that. It just kinda comes in waves, you know? Like I'll be fine, then all of a sudden I'll start thinking about it...and it makes me hurt."

He kissed my forehead again, his hand still moving up and down my back. "I understand, baby. It hurts me, too.''

"I wanna move in with you," I blurted, without even thinking. My fingers shot up and covered my mouth.

He grinned, dimples cuter than they'd ever been before. "Great. And the tour?"

I nodded. "I'm going."

I was scared out of my mind to make that statement, but I had to do it. I snuggled into Matt's chest and knew that now that I had him here, I couldn't just watch him leave again. I wanted him.
I needed him.

"Matt?"

"Yes?" he said, kissing the corner of my mouth. I grinned slightly at this action and took one of his hands in my own.

"Can I be your girlfriend again?" I asked, mentally cursing myself at how stupid the question came out.

He chuckled at me and kissed me fully on the lips this time. "Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeahhh this chapter had no purpose except that Matt is fucking adorable.

Anywho...so lots of feedback for the new story! Basically it's down to Zacky and Jimmy. Nobody loves poor Johnny :( I see that a lot of you are saying that you won't read a Jimmy story because you'll cry. Okay, if I do write a Jimmy story, it will NOT be a sad one. I could never do that.

This story is winding down, but I still want your opinion on the next story! I'm about to kill one of the stories I gave you the link to the other day ago because I just can't get everything pieced together right.

One more question here: if I also write a non A7X story, who would you want? Just name someone randomly, or I can put up some choices on the next chapter.

Okay sorry that was a lot of info there. bye Spiderman!

Thanks to my lovelies:
PaleIsSexy
catcraz826
FaBzShadows
pixy vamp calabrese
Juno
uniqueluver20
epicfail.
SevenfoldGirl_
xXxMCRsavedmexXx
rachemical
IOwnYouBiatch
SarahHeroin.
Jimmy.Sullivan
meowfness
Evyliz15
ShannonMarie
dcyyy