Status: Completed 7-6-2012

Beautiful Mess

Plane

Matt and I had two days before we had to leave and return for the tour, and we spent every last second of them boxing up all of my stuff. Lacey and the rest of the girls had agreed to take all of the boxes over to Matt's house after we left.

"You better call me all the time," Lacey said when she took Matt and I to the airport. "Seriously, like every day."

I grinned at her and then hugged her tightly. "I will. Promise."

"And you," she snapped, pointing at Matt. "Take care of her. Bring her back in one piece, and make sure you buy her lots of presents."

Matt just chuckled and gave her a hug. "I will, don't you worry about that."

We exchanged more goodbyes, then Matt took my hand and we went to board the plane.

When we were on the plane and in our seats, Matt leaned over and softly pressed his lips to my temple. "What's the matter, baby?"

I shook my head. "I'm just overthinking. And, I don't really know how I feel about flying."

He gave my hand a squeeze and brushed his thumb over my palm. "Just relax. Everything's fine. It won't be bad at all, I promise."

"The guys aren't gonna be weird around me, are they?"

He gave me a confused look. "Why would they be weird around you?"

"Didn't you see how the girls were acting yesterday?" I asked. "Gena asked me if I was alright every five minutes, Leana kept telling me to sit down and let them handle everything..."

"Because of the baby," he said, nodding his head.

"Exactly," I said. "Matt, I'm not gonna break down in front of your friends about everything. I can only do that in front of you. Well, and Lacey, but that's different."

He nodded again and pressed his lips to my cheek. "I'll say something to them. They'll be cool about it."

Suddenly, the plane started moving and I gripped on to Matt's leg. "Baby," he said, chuckling softly. "You're gonna claw my leg open." He put his hand on top of mine and pried my fingers off of his leg. "Have you never been on a plane or something?"

I shook my head and rested my forehead on his shoulder so I couldn't see anything. I squeezed his hand tighter and pressed my lips against the warm skin on his arm. I groaned when he shifted his arm around and wrapped it around my shoulders. "I was using that," I mumbled.

"Sorry," he said, kissing the top of my head. I buried my face in his chest as much as I could. The plane seemed to get shakier by the second. I could hear Matt laughing softly in my ear.

"Matt!" I snapped. "This isn't fucking funny."

"I know, but it's kind of fucking adorable."

I heard a ding, snd the movements of the plane became smoother. I let out a big sigh and removed my face from Matt's chest. "You can lay on me if you want to, baby," he said sweetly. "If you take a little nap we might be there when you wake up." I nodded and let him pull my head back down on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I separated this from the next chapter because it was all obnoxiously long. Yeah, Matt's frickin' adorable. I read another story on here last night that made me fall completely in love with him again.
Only a few chapters left :'(

So, here's the verdict with the new story. I'm gonna do a Zacky story and a Jimmy story, but I'm going to start the Jimmy one first because A) I already have the idea for it and B) I haven't done a story with him yet. I realllly hope you guys stick with me after this for all my other stories.

The new Jimmy story is here.

Okay...I hope that's everything I needed to say. bye Spiderman!

As always:
uniqueluver20
Jimmy.Sullivan
FaBzShadows
rachemical
fightingthewolf
Juno
Love_Me_Like_Cancer
pixy vamp calabrese
catcraz826
IOwnYouBiatch
SevenfoldGirl_
xXxMCRsavedmexXx
SarahHeroin.
isinhapaula