Status: Completed 7-6-2012

Beautiful Mess

Dimples

That night turned out to be very special, because it was the first time I got to see Matt and the band perform. I watched from the side of the stage, and it was honestly one of the greatest things I'd ever seen.

Seeing how happy Matt was onstage made me feel even worse about breaking up with him before the tour. It was obvious that nothing else made him this happy, and I promised myself I would never get upset when he left again.

He ran up to me after they'd performed their last song and hugged me so hard I thought he was going to knock me down. He smiled at me and ran his hands up and down my sides. "What did you think?"

I stood on my toes and kissed one of his dimples. "You were fantastic, honey."

His arms tightened around my waist, and next thing I knew I was off the ground. Matt spun me around once before returning me to the ground and kissing my lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," I grinned, wrapping my arms around him.

He chuckled. "I like how you don't say anything about how sweaty I am."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, because I've never seen you sweat before. Although, all of the other times, you were naked, and I was usually responsible for the sweatiness."

I heard him groan as his lips met my ear. "If I have to wait all these weeks before I can have you again, you can't be talking like that." His hips softly pushed into mine, and he gave me a wink before walking over to the guys.

People who I'd never seen before started walking in, and I realized they were fans when I saw the passes hanging around their necks. A lot of them were girls, and I watched as each one picked her favorite band member and and started talking to them.

Two girls immediately went to Matt and hugged him. I shifted uneasily, feeling weird and out of place as I listened to them. "Can I touch your dimples?" one of them asked.

I glared at her as Matt nodded and she stuck her pinky into his dimple. Matt looked over at me, then I saw him motion to the girls to follow him. "Girls, I want you to meet someone," he said, his eyes meeting my own. "This is Lindsey."

"Is she your girlfriend?" one of them asked.

Matt nodded. "Yes."

I could tell this bummed them out a little, but they continued talking to him for a long time. They took a few pictures, and then moved on to the other guys. "Someone just got jealous," Matt said, smirking at me.

"Whatever, I did not," I said, rolling my eyes.

He chuckled and buried his face in my neck, kissing it softly. "Keep telling yourself that. I saw your face when she touched my dimple."

"Well, she put her pinky in it, Matt! That's what I used to do."

He laughed again and pulled back to look at me. "I know, baby. I gotta say, you're pretty fucking adorable when you're jealous."

I shook my head, unable to keep from smiling at him any longer. "You suck," I said, giggling as he pressed his lips to to tip of my nose.

"I know, but you love me anyway."
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapter is dedicated to Matt's dimples. Have you seen those things??

I'm sooo sad that there's only one chapter left :'( But I'm also super excited for my new stories! Alright, let's make a deal, like always! You guys be super nice and leave me some encouragement on here/the new Jimmy story, I'll try and get the first chapter posted before the night is over.

You guys are so awesome. Just thought you should know. bye Spiderman!

Surely you know how much I adore you by now:
FaBzShadows
isinhapaula
catcraz826
gothique4
SarahHeroin.
Jimmy.Sullivan
IOwnYouBiatch