Status: Tell me what you think?C:

Beyond Human

Chapter One (Part Two)

"My parent's died... I now work for Nate and Will, they told me to make sure that you're okay."
"I'm fine, I want to go home though, but I'm fine."
"You shouldn't leave, without talking to Nate or Will first."
"Well, where the hell are they?" Caralyn folded her arms over her chest, demanding to know where they are.
"Will's in his room." Libby pointed towards Will's door.
Cara rushed past Libby and barged into Will's bedroom and saw a boy sleeping with his long-mopy-like dark brown hair falling into his face. The room looked similar to the one she woke up in, minus the medicine stuff and couch. The walls were the same bare-white, and there was a nightstand next to the bed Will slept on with a photo of a little boy with a girl - possibly a mother - and a guy - possibly a father. The little boy didn't look any older than five.
Libby chased Cara, close behind and burst into the room right behind her saying - "Hey wait! He's sleeping!" - Loudly, which woke up Will.
"Good morning." Mumbled a sleepy Will, opening up his sleepy dark brown eyes.
Caralyn caught herself before she gasped, because she's seen him before while she was chasing her cat. She thought he was just another human standing around, but is it possible he isn't? She thought. "Um, I'd like to go home."
Will sat up, looked into Cara's bluish-greenish eyes and then to her freckles on her cheeks blankly. "Libby, bring me a cup of tea." He turned his attention towards his servant.
"What kind?" Libby asked, standing behind Cara.
"Just some kind." Will muttered to Libby and then turned his eyes back to Cara. "Can't you wait here until Nate wakes up?"

Cara shook her head, no. "No. I'm covered in blood, I need to change." She gestured towards her ensemble. "And, I need to shower."
"We have plenty of clothes here and a few bathrooms you could shower in, I'll have Libby find you something suitable to wear."
Cara shook her head no, she wasn't having this. She's not staying here, in this place full of creature's. Not alone, not without Zane. "I'm short, other people's clothes don't fit me very well." Cara knew she was short, like maybe five feet even... And even though, she was only 15 it was still short. Because most girl's were like 5 feet and 6 inches or something. "You can meet up with me tonight, if talking to me is so important." She added.
Before Will could respond, Cara spun out of the room and ran out into the hallways.
She didn't want to be in this building; and to be in the comfort of her home with no creature's around. Cara couldn't help but wonder which creature Will is though, he didn't seem to have a glamour on. But, then again neither did Sebastian until he pealed it off and showered her the real him. Which she found strange, because that hasn't ever happened before to her... At least not as far as she knows.

When she reached home, she showered and changed into a simple strapless-white dress that went to her knee. With a pair of black heels and a black jacket. It was simple, but very flattering on her small figure - which she basically had none.
Walking back out into the living room of her house, she grabbed the house phone - because she had no idea where her cell phone is or was - she dialed Anthony's number.