Sequel: Stay With Me
Status: Completed!

Rough Hands and Kind Eyes

I've Had it!

Jordan Staal bounded around the venue hall happily. He stared out at all the people around so happy they came out for this day. He fixed his bow tie and continued to walk around looking for a certain face. He spotted his older brother Marc and walked over to him.

"Hey, man." Jordan smiled, slinging an arm over his older brother, tugging him close. "Thanks for being here today."

"I wouldn't miss this," Marc laughed.

"Question," Jordan stated, his eyes still scanning the room. "Have you seen my new wife anywhere? I seemed to have misplaced her."

"Not a good start there, Jordan." Jordan's eldest brother, Eric, mocked.

"She'll make her way back," Jordan smirked. "Women can't resist us Staal men."

All the boys agreed, laughing. They looked at one another realizing there was on of them missing.

"Where's Jay?" Marc asked, looking around looking for Jared.

"He was here a minute ago," Eric replied. "I swear I saw him with Ellie."

At the mention of the new Mrs. Jordan Staal, Jared came running through the hall right to his brothers.

"Easy," Eric laughed. "Where are you running to?"

"Jordan, you have to come outside. It's Ellie," Jared stated. Jordan didn't ask any questions. He pushed passed Jared and walked quickly outside. Jordan almost didn't see it. He looked around for a few seconds. He heard it before he saw it.

"What is she doing?" Jordan muttered and bounded down the steps of the hall and towards the dock where the fight was starting.

"Ellie!" Jordan yelled, grabbing hold of his tiny wife. He wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged her back away from whomever she was on top of. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Why is she here?" Ellie screamed. Jordan had never heard her scream like that before. He'd also never had to pull his wife out of a fight before. That was definitely not in the wedding plan. Jordan looked down at the place where he'd just pulled Ellie and saw her and immediately understood why his wife was so upset. He lifted Ellie up and handed her to Marc.

"Why are you here?" Jordan asked trying not get mad, but on the inside he was livid. How dare she show up here, of all days.

"I just wanted to see you!" She spat. "Then she attacks me!"

"I had every fucking right to!" Ellie shouted. Jordan stopped for a moment and smirked to himself. He rarely ever heard Ellie swear. The only time he ever really heard her swear was when they were in bed and even still it was pretty tame.

"You show up here uninvited to our wedding and expect a fucking happy bride? Are you insane, bitch?" Ellie shouted, squirming in Marc's arms. Jordan had never seen her like that before.

"You have no right to be here, Tess." Jordan muttered down at the girl. "We haven't spoken in a long time. I don't know how it is that you found out I was getting married and that I'd be here, but you need to leave."

"This is what you want?" Tess spat. "You really want to live your life with that girl? You want to have a boring straight-laced life with a wife like that? She's not even pretty!"

"Fuck you," Jordan spat. He didn't care. He didn't care if he was going against everything his parents taught him by yelling at this girl. He had experienced enough of her and wanted her gone.

"I think you need to leave," Jared stated, stepping in. He took hold of Tess' arm and tried to pull her away, but she fought him.

"This is what you want?" Tess stated, staring at him with begging eyes. Jordan could see all the guilt and regret in them, but he didn't care anymore. She wasn't his problem anymore.

"This is exactly what I want," Jordan nodded.

"Well, you know who to call when the nun doesn't put out." Tess glared at Ellie. Ellie broke free of Marc's grasp and punched Tess in the face. Jordan yelled Ellie's name, grabbing her and carrying her back towards the venue as she screamed obscenities and for someone to remove Tess.

This was not the wedding they had planned.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will get better. I hope, haha. Let me know what you think!