Status: I have a couple other fics to work on, if you like it comment and i may put this one on priority :)

Bad Apple

Chapter 2

My first class. ever. I don't know if i should be nervous or excited or what because I wanna be everything all at once. I hope they aren't all screw offs.

"Welcome to English." I stated excitedly. The class groaned. Great.

"Sir.. what's your name?" A small voice called out.

"OH! i'm sorry, i'm Mr. Knight. Like from the medieval eras." I joked, the whole class was silent. shit. "ok then, Here is a syllabus of what we will be doing in this class. I may be new but i'm not stupid, if you don't keep this please put it on my desk so I can use it again. I like trees" I smiled passing out the Syllabus.

"are you kidding me?" A kid said looking at the reading list.

"is there a problem?" I asked him.

"uh, yes.... I don't like to read and these are big books." He said shaking the paper.

"you are in English dumbass of course there are big books. Shut the fuck up and get over yourself." A girl said near him.

"Shut up Tiffany." He said glaring at her.

"grow a pair OH and a brain too." Tiffany replied settling into her seat.

"Mr. Knight, she has not only cussed in your classroom but she has insulted me." He said almost whining.

"your a big boy, you will get over it." A guy behind him said.

"Oh so now the big bad Adam Richards has decided to comment. I heard you hit BB in the head with a football this morning." The guy chuckled.

"Yea I did, but I was man enough to apologize, if it was you, you would have asked her to bring it back to you then told her that her head shouldn't have been in your way." He retorted.

"ok, stop. everyone needs to shut up and listen" I said getting angry at the sarcasm being thrown around. "I will not hesitate to write you up or throw you out." I said staring at the trouble makers.

"sorry" Adam mumbled. Followed by Derick Davis, I learned from looking at the seating chart I had projected on the wall, he apparently didn't want to be out manned.

"i'm sorry sir" Tiffany smiled.

"yea. me too" A girl said walking into my classroom holding a small ice pack to her head and a note in the other. She was beautiful. Almost waist length Black hair, very pale, Striking blue eyes, pleated skirt, red floppy bow-tie, white dress shirt and black fitted suit jacket. Her socks came to her thighs and she had normal black shoes on.

"What for?" I said taking the note.

"i'm late." She said sweetly. glancing at the seating chart and finding her seat.

"it's ok, you have a note. here is a syllabus and you didn't miss anything important, we were just about to start." I smiled.

"ok that sounds great" She said returning the smile and sitting down behind Tiffany.

"BB are you ok?" I heard Tiffany whisper. That's BB?

"Yea, just you know..... trying to stop footballs with my face" She whispered back. They chuckled. I turned around and saw a very red faced Adam.

"i'm so sorry about that" He said turned around to look at her.

"it's fine... nothing my coffee couldn't fix" She said setting down her ice pack and reading the syllabus.

"Ok class, we are going to hand out books and get them registered. I expect you take good care of these because our school is poor." I said trying to make another joke. The only laugh came from the back. I turned to see BB chuckling while she read the syllabus. I turned back to the shelves of books grinning to myself.

"Book One goes to...." I started. It was going to be a long day.

Finally after getting all of the books given out and registered we had three minutes left of class. Why not give them all a head start?

"class is dismissed. see you all tomorrow." I said, they all just sat there looking at me and the clock.

"uh, there are three minutes left of class." BB said looking at me like I was crazy.

"And those three minutes are being wasted while you guys can get to class and stuff. go" I said back sitting at my desk. The class got up and left, all but one. "Bailey what are you still doing here?" I asked confused.

"I don't want to go yet" She replied her eyes boring into me.

"ok, you don't have to leave until you feel like it." I said mentally sighing.

"thanks" She replied picking up her ice pack and putting it to her head softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longer chapter, if you like it please comment because I won't update unless you are interested :)