Status: I have a couple other fics to work on, if you like it comment and i may put this one on priority :)

Bad Apple

Chapter 7

~Aleric~

The class started to file in and I couldn't think of anything other than BB. She kissed me in school. One thing with an accidental one night stand... but in school? I have to stop this somehow, I have to get a rein on this girl.

"Mr. Knight?" Stephanie said looking concerned.

"yes Stephanie?" I asked her

"Are you ok? you look confused or upset" She said

"no. I was just thinking over a problem in the lesson, I think I figured it out though. Ok guys grab your books and turn to page 325. There are questions at the end of the chapter. Get them done" I said walking over to my desk and plopping down. What am I gonna do?

~After school, BB~

I headed towards my car and glance to the side. There he was sitting in his car. Did I fuck him up that bad? He looked over and immediately looked back down. The tears started to well up again, but I couldn't let him see that. He was a ONE night stand. I can't let this affect me.

"Bye BB!" I heard behind me, I turned and waved at the person not noticing who it was. I was just focused on getting out of here. I slid into my car and headed home. I didn't make it more than three blocks until I had to stop. I was outside the woods and something told me to go in. So I hopped out of my car and made my way over to the edge of the forest. I walked in and eventually found a meadow. I smiled and sat down. I needed this. I needed the moment of silence. What I really needed to do...

I slipped the small piece of metal from my necklace, It is well hidden inside the jewel. I pulled off my pants and sat back down. I pinched some of my thigh and started to cut it. The red blood started to pool. I would never to deep enough to leave large scars, just small ones I could blame on shaving nicks. I took a deep breath and started on the other leg. Finally after I felt calm again I cleaned up and stuck the razor blade back into it's place. I then picked up my pants and slid them on. I would have to wash these fast when I got home. I made it back to my car and started to drive. I felt a bit dizzy but I always did after cutting. The blood loss or something. I got home and went straight up to my room. They bled a little more than I thought they would. I slipped off my pants and grabbed band-aids. Next thing I know I'm in bed and my alarms going off. There is a note by my clock from my brother.

"We need to talk" Was all it said. Great. I get up and notice that my pants were clean and hanging on my computer chair. I then get dressed, slip out undetected and head to the store to pick up band-aids to keep in my car. No more accidents like yesterday... what was I gonna tell him?

~Mr. Knight's class~

"BB" Someone whispered, I looked over to see Derick practically laying out of his chair.

"What?" I asked him, amused.

"Wanna go to a movie tonight?" He said, obviously nervous.

"uh, Derick.... I don't think that is a smart idea... Your one of the best people I have met, but I think you are only asking me to get into my pants.... and in that case I am appalled at you. I'm not that easy" I said. There was a snicker at the front of the room and I turned my head to see Mr. Knight reading a book. I knew he didn't just laugh at the book and for some reason.. it really stung.

"i'm not saying that you are easy.. I was just.... well" Derick tried.

"you heard rumors...... I know that stupid look on your face." I said rolling my eyes and turning back around to stare at the wall again. I heard a silent 'dammit' behind me. I felt a gaze and looked over to see Mr. Knight staring at me with a smug look on his face. I glared at him and resisted using the finger. He just chuckled and looked back at his book. The bell rang and I got out of his class as fast as possible. I had to get to my meadow. I had to.

~After school~

I walked out to my car ignoring everyone around me. I was on a mission. I saw her leave my classroom in a hurry and I had to know where she was going. I saw her get into her car and I decided to follow her. After about three blocks she pulled over to the side of the road and walked into the woods... what the hell? I pulled over after seeing her dissapear into the woods. I slowly walked after her making sure she didn't hear me. I was curious to see what she was doing. There was a meadow and I stood behind a tree. There was a box in her hands... I couldn't quite make out what they were.

~BB~

I found the meadow and set down my band-aids, I couldn't help but smile a little, I don't know why I didn't think of buying band-aids to bring with me before. I started to take off my pants but stopped after hearing a shuffle. I listened carefully but there was no more sound, I continued on.

~Aleric~

She started to pull of her pants and I had to move my foot, It made a sound and she froze. Damn. I remained as silent as I could be. She continued to take off her pants revealing a bright pink thong. She layed the pants on the ground, her back towards me. She sat down and messed with her necklace. I couldn't tell what she was doing. She looked down and started messing with her legs. She hissed a few times then I saw it.. blood. She was cutting herself. I couldn't help it anymore. I had to stop her. I stepped out of the woods.

"BB!" I yelled. She turned to me with a shocked face. The tears apparent on her face. She dropped the razor in the grass and looked up.

"What are you doing here?" She whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? please comment. I know I don't update on this story very often but it's because I don't know what people think of it.