Status: In Progress

Give Me Love

Need You

Everything seemed so quiet the next day. It was like the calm sea after a storm but the current situation wasn't like that at all. Adrian was shocked that Brian didn't do his morning routine. The ad exec didn't knock on his bedroom door to check if he was up. He slowly went down the stairs and when he got to the kitchen, there was already breakfast on the table with a note saying, "Chelsea is gonna pick you up. -B"

He rolled his eyes and sighed, "He still hates me. Well, what should I expect... I broke a rule and a promise." He said as he started to eat his breakfast. His head turned when the front door opened, it was Chelsea.
"Brian asked if I could give you a ride to school." Chelsea said. At first he just stared at her and then he stood up, walked towards her and gave her a hug. "I'm so sorry, Chels." He mumbled as he kept on hugging her.

Chelsea did the same and smiled, "It's okay but you should save your apologies to Brian. An hour after Georgie and I left, he called us and asked if you answered our calls. He was genuinely worried about you." she said. Adrian sighed as he sat down again. "I did that last night already. I got grounded." he sighed.

"Well, he was pretty disappointed in you. I mean, you should've just picked up your phone and called him." she said as she stared at Adrian who was already sulking. "He plans on giving up on me. He called Aunt Jenna and they talked about it." he said.

"Maybe he just needed advice on how to handle you. But giving up on you is kinda cruel, right?" she said as she just patted his back. "That's exactly what he said. Maybe he's right. I've been such a pain in the ass these past few days." Adrian kept on sighing. He was very upset with himself. Brian gave him an inch and he took the whole mile.

♥♥♥


Brian aimlessly stared at Adrian's car keys. Technically, the Raptor was still his so he has the right to take it away from him. "George, what happens when you say something that was completely out of line?" he asked as he stared his boss, who was sitting in front of him, reading some ad proposals.

"Was it said out of anger, hate or desperation?" George asked back as he looked at the young ad exec.

"Out of anger and worry... I guess." Brian said.
"Well, if it was out of anger then you made the wrong move but if it was out of worry then, that person should feel lucky having a honest friend like you." The bald man explained. He turned the page of the proposal and glanced at his employee. "Is this about your kid?" he asked.

"Ding ding ding! Yep. I grounded him for breaking the house rules and breaking his promise." Brian mimicked the type of sound when you get a correct answer in a game show. He kept on sighing and his gloomy mood made George stand up and get the door.

"Get up and go home, Brian. Come back when you've resolved your problems with your kid. Don't worry, I'll handle everything." George said. Brian stared at him confusedly, "What's the catch?" he asked.
George raised a brow at him as if questioning his kindness to the young man. "Fine. I'll go. But if there's any problem... call me." Brian said as he went back to his office to gather his things and go home.
♥♥♥

When Brian got home, he saw Adrian sprawled all over the sofa bed with a black book on his chest. He walked towards him and took the book, "Night World? He reads this too?" he mumbled to himself. Then he got down on one knee and took a closer look on the kid, he gently ruffled the teen's hair and smiled, "Don't leave me, alright?" he whispered then got up when Adrian's eyes shot open.

"Hey, you're early... what do you want for dinner?" Adrian asked as he got up from the sofa. Brian chuckled, "I'll cook Spicy Beef Stir Fry. You just sit there and read your book." the man said as he toss the book back in Adrian's hands.
Adrian laid back and covered his face with a pillow.

"Don't leave me, alright?" Adrian thought as his face turned beet red. He couldn't brush it off. He doesn't want me to leave, he thought to himself.
♥♥♥

"How was school today?" Brian asked as he ate his food. Adrian was in a complete daze and he barely touched his food, "Adrian." The man called for the teen and snapped out. "What? Yea, uh... school was fine." Adrian answered immediately.
"What's wrong? You don't seem like yourself today." Brian eyed the teen as he ate.

All of a sudden, Adrian aimlessly stood up and left Brian eating by himself. "What the fuck?" he mumbled.
"Shit! You're impossible, Adrian. Why do you keep on dazing when you're in front of him?" Adrian asked himself the moment he reached his room.
♥♥♥

Moments after having an awkward walk-out, Brian took out two bottles of scotch from his cupboard. He sat on the couch as he poured himself a glass. It burned down his throat but he loved it. Another glass and he downed it like water.

He took out his phone and he stared at a stolen picture of Adrian that he took a few days ago. The teenager was innocently smiling by himself while cooking their dinner. Lea, James, why'd you make such a cute kid? he thought to himself as he aimlessly snickered.

He downed another glass of scotch and he sighed, he dialed Georgina's number. It rang endlessly but she eventually picked up.

I'll be damned! The great Brian is calling me. So, did he dump you? She spoke from the other side. He could hear her laughing as well.
"Shut up. I didn't get dumped by anyone." Brian said.
Why'd you call? Trouble in paradise? He told me that you grounded him and took his car as punishment. That's harsh, Bri. Georgina said as she cleared her throat in the end.
"He deserved it because he made his friends wait and he broke a house rule... and the promise... And Technically, it's still my car so I can do whatever the fuck I want with it. It's not harsh at all." Brian explained as he drank another glass of scotch and drank it.

Oh come on! You love my best friend and you don't want him to leave, am I right? Damn. This girl hit a lot of nerves.
Brian flinched as he downed another glass of scotch, "Y-You're right." he reluctantly agreed.
Then why can't you tell him the truth? Another nerve. It seems Georgina's words keep on hitting the right spot in Brian's heart.
He sighed, "Has anyone told you that you talk too much, Georgie?" Brian sarcastically emphasized Georgina's talkativeness.

She laughed at the other end, Bye, Brian. Good luck! She said as she immediately hung up without waiting for Brian to say anything more. He stared at his phone, "Thanks, Georgie." he mumbled to himself as he smiled. He stood up and took the bottle of scotch, and drank straight from it.

After two hours, he was already tipsy. He wobbly walked up the stairs holding his third bottle and knocked on Adrian's bedroom door.

"Adrian? Ya still up? C'mon... open up. Ple~ase!" He said as he leaned his head on the wall.

Adrian groggily got up and opened the door. He yelped when a drunk Brian fell into his arms, "Brian? What the? You're drunk..." He stated as he tried to get Brian inside to lay down.
"Adri~an... c'mere for a sec." He pulled Adrian down on the bed with him. "Bri, you're completely wasted. Let go." The teen tried to get up but Brian, even though drunk and completely not himself, was quite strong. The man suddenly grabbed his hands and rolled on the bed. Now, Adrian was struggling under a very drunk Brian.

"Lemme... get this out. I've been...uh, suppressing something. A~nd, I just wanna tell you that... I've fallen in-love with you."

With those words, Adrian stared at the man on top of him, completely shocked then he felt something warm on his lips. It was Brian. He was kissing him and he didn't fought back at all. When he decided to kiss Brian back, the man passed out. The teen sighed and touched his lips.

"I love you." he quietly said to himself as he pushed Brian off of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?