Status: In Progress

Give Me Love

Mistake

Brian's P.O.V

I wasn't suppose to say anything unless I was absolutely positive of what I really feel for the kid but instead, I got too hasty. Very very hasty that I drank three bottles of scotch and told him that I'm in-love with him.
The morning after that accidental drunk confession, I found myself alone. Adrian went to school and all that I found was the breakfast that he made and a note saying, "Enjoy your breakfast. I'll be back after school. -A."

How am I suppose to face him after all that? Shit.

A sudden realization came to mind. I suddenly went up to my room and picked up my cell. My thumb pressed the call button and thoughts of Adrian came gushing into my head.
"Georgie!" I suddenly blurted out the moment she picked up the phone. I'm pretty sure that Adrian already told her about what happened. "You asshole! Are you crazy, Bri? He's totally freaking out." I heard her say. I knew it, he told her. There's no secret when it comes to Georgina. "I know. I was drunk! What do you expect from a drunk me to do?" I said.
"Well, you should talk to him because he doesn't know what to do. I gotta go. Talk to you later." Before I could say goodbye to her, she already hung up. My mind started to drift elsewhere. Damn. I really need to fix this problem. Maybe I should just tell him the truth... right?
end of P.O.V


Adrian's P.O.V

Brian actually told me that he's in-love with me but he was drunk last night, so why should I expect that he'll remember if ask him about what happened last night? Maybe he'll just brush it off after all, I'm just a kid and he won't go for me.
I should just ignore it and move on... right?

My thoughts were interrupted when I suddenly felt my phone vibrating in my hand. When I checked who was calling, it was Georgina. Thank goodness! I was about to call her. "Ian~ I miss you!" She said.

For a moment there, I started to forget about what my problem was but in the end... it came rushing again. "Brian told me that he was in-love with me, George." I said.
She gasped for a second, "What? When? How?" She's awfully interested in this topic since I told her that I might have some feelings for Brian.

"Well, he was drunk when he came to my room last night. I-It was just so weird... it felt so real. When he told me that he was in love with me, I felt really happy."

I heard her laugh, "You know, you should really talk to him about this. Hey, I gotta go." She said.
"I'll try. Bye bye." We both hung up.

Yea right! How can I talk to him at a time like this?
end of P.O.V

♥♥♥

Brian didn't go to work at all. He just stayed in his home office the entire day. It was as if he was trying to get himself back together after what he just did. His head shot up when he heard the front door closed.

He got up and went to see who it was. It was Adrian, staring in complete awe at him. "I didn't know that you were here already." Adrian spoke first to break the unbearable silence between them.
"I didn't go to work at all. My boss told me that I was working too hard and that I needed some days off." Brian said. It was still awkward for the two of them being in the same room. "Look, about last night..." The teen started.

"Forget about it, Adrian. I was really drunk last night and I just hope that what I did last night won't come between us." Brian suddenly said. It felt as if a bucket of ice cold water was splashed at Adrian when he heard Brian say those words.

The teen tried hard to suppress the tears from his eyes as he gasped, "Ah... right. No problem. You're a terrible drunk... You shouldn't drink too much 'cause you say too many unnecessary things. I'll go up to my room for a while." He said as he went up the stairs leaving Brian in deep regret after their conversation.

"I'm sorry..." Brian uttered under his breath as he sat miserably on the couch behind him. "Idiot."

Upstairs, Adrian leaned against the bedroom door as he sat on the floor. He breathed in as he closed his eyes. The welled up tears began to fall and he just sat there for a while.

"You're such an idiot for expecting too much, Adrian." He told himself.

I guess I was expecting too much from Brian. Heh, he was drunk. He told me to forget about it. How stupid am I huh? Brian will never go for someone like me... let alone a kid. He should've just given up on me and gave the parenting rights to Aunt Jenna so that he can have his normal life. To him, I'm just another responsibilty... a promise that he has to keep for my mom. To him, I'm just his best friend's kid who took every bit of freedom he has in life. I'm just a stranger. I will never mean more to him. I'm so stupid.
♠ ♠ ♠
A late update. Tss. >.<