When I Fall Asleep I Fell You With Me

Failure is always an option ;)

“OK class, I’m going to hand back some graded assignments while you work on your test review and vocabulary for next week.” Mr. Biersack said getting up from his desk at the front of the room. He was the greatest history teacher in the world. He didn’t teach his class like the other teachers. He had music posters on the walls in his room, black curtains hung up over all of the windows. He kept them closed so the sunlight didn’t leak through.
“Hey Ashley, what’s the answer to number 1?” Jinxx asked me. He and his girlfriend Sammi were sitting in the seats in front of me, my friend Jake sitting next to me.
“How the hell am I supposed to know? I don’t pay attention in this class.” I laughed.
“Maybe if you stopped staring at Mr. Biersack’s ass all the time, you’d pay attention.” Sammi giggled.
“Shut up!” I do not!” I blushed. Yeah, I do, but still, she didn’t have to point it out.
“Samantha, Ashley, Jeremy, Jacob, be quiet!” Mr. Biersack called from the other side of the room.
“I wasn’t even talking!” Jake yelled back.
“Jake, just shut up and do your work.” Mr. Biersack said walking over to us. “And Jeremy, if you’re looking for the answer to number one, you could have at least just asked me. Turn to page 375 and it’s in big red letters.” Yeah. Mr. Biersack was the coolest teacher ever.
“OK class. I graded your tests from Monday, and I’ve got good news and bad news. Which do you want to hear first?” Mr. Biersack asked walking to the front. The entire class said ‘Bad’ loud.
“Alright, alright. Good news it is.” He laughed. “The good news is that only one person failed the test. The bad news is that person has to stay after class today in order to make up their grade.” He smirked in my direction. Fuck. I have this feeling that it’s me.
“Now I’m gonna pass back your tests. The person with the failing test will know and will stay after class.” Mr. Biersack started handing back our tests, saving my table for last. Then the bell rang. We all flipped over our tests and people started to file out of the class one by one, except for me. In large red letters it said ‘See me after class’.
“Tuff luck buddy. See you later.” Jinxx said patting me on the back. Mr. Biersack started to push any remaining people out of the room and locked the door behind them. Oh god, he’s going to kill me. He closed the blinds on the door. The room only had windows that led to the outside, and the one on the door.
“Well, well, well. Here we are Mr. Purdy. Alone.” He smiled.
“Listen, sir, I’m sorry I didn’t study for the test.” I said while he scooted onto his desk in front of me.
“Give me your test Ashley. Then we can discuss your grade.” He smiled. I handed him the test and stood next to him. “I think I might have found a mistake I made.” He said looking at the test.
“Really, where?” I asked leaning in closer.
“Right here.” He smiled pulling me into him and kissing me on the lips. I pushed him away and almost screamed.
“What the hell Mr. Biersack?” I backed away wiping my mouth.
“It’s OK if you call me Andy, plus I know you want me. I see you staring. I’ve seen the little doodles in your notebook. And I’ve been waiting for this opportunity to get you alone.” He got up off his desk and walked over to me, grabbing me face in his hands. “Because I want you too” he kissed me one more time, his tong slipping into my mouth.
“No Mr. Biersack, this is wrong.” I pushed him away again. Trust me, I wanted him and I wanted him bad, but this was all different sorts of illegal and wrong.
“Ashley, the door is locked, there are no cameras. This room is sound proof and I can turn off the lights. It’s only wrong if you feel like it’s wrong.” He pressed his body up against me. “Come on. How about it?” he kissed me again. I let out a moan and he pushed me down on a table. “Do you want the lights on or off?”
“Like I’m gonna pass on a chance to see you naked? Keep them on.” He smirked and slowly unbuttoned his long sleeve shirt, taking it off he reveled tattoos all down his arms. He moved to take his black tie off, but I stopped him. “Leave it on.” I smirked, grabbing him and rolling him over.
“I don’t play bottom.” I smirked. There was a look of panic and intrigue on his face. I started to kiss down his body. He shivered when I kissed his collar bone and the pit of his stomach.
“Ashley, I want to see you. All of you.” I trailed my fingers down his chest, making him arch his back the closer I got to his pants.
“Same time.” I said pulling my hoodie and shirt off. He kicked off his shoes and took off his pants, showing his tight black boxers and an obvious boner. “Mmm. I wonder how big you are.” I smiled trailing my fingers down his body again, making him moan. I lifted out of my shoes and pulled down my skinny jeans.
“Ashley, I can’t wait to see you.” He said propping himself up on his elbows. I pulled down my boxers, gasping at the cold of the room. “Wow. You’re gifted for a 17 year old.” He laughed.
“Your turn Mr. Biersack.”
“I keep telling you, call me Andy.” He said pulling down his boxer.
“You’re pretty gifted yourself… Andy.” Andy smiled when I finally said his name.
“Oh god you don’t know how long I’ve been wanting to hear you say my name. I can’t wait until you’re moaning it. Come on baby, I want you to fuck me. I want to take your virginity. Prove to me that you’re a man and not a boy.” He moaned out. I flipped him over and forced him face down on the table.
“Don’t worry Andy. I’ll show you how much of a man I can be. I’m not even gonna prep you.” I whispered into his ear, shoving my dick into his ass.
“Oh god! Ash, yes. I like it like that.” He screamed. I started shoving into him harder and harder. “Yes, harder Ash. God I like the pain.” He moaned.
“Andy, you’re such a freak.” I started moving faster and faster. “Baby it feels so good.” I hit a spot that made Andy moan out loud.
“Fuck, hit me there again.” I pushed into him in that spot harder and deeper. “Touch me Ashley.” I reached around and started jerking him in time with me.
“Andy, I don’t think I can last any longer. Baby, I’m about to cu- Oh Andy!” I moaned out his name as I came inside him. I kept going, riding out my own orgasm while he came in my hand.
“Oh Outlaw, this feels so good.” He yelled while I kept jerking him. When he was spent he collapsed on the table. I slapped his ass one good time.
“That was great Andy.” I smiled at him while putting my cloths back on. He got up and put his cloths back on as well. “Outlaw, huh?” I laughed.
“Yeah, it’s a little nickname I gave to you when I would masturbate. In my fantasies you’re always a cowboy. It turns me on when I think about you in a cowboy hat, spurs and boots.” He moaned out. I touched down his chest again and kissed him deep. “You better go. See you in class tomorrow Mr. Purdy.”
“Sure thing, Mr. Biersack.” I winked and walked out of the class. Oh did I have a surprise for him tomorrow.

“OK class. We’re doing quiet study today.” Andy said at the front of the room. “I still have a few more papers to hand out, OK?” he walked back to his desk and picked up a stack of papers to hand out. Now is my chance. I pulled off my jacket, showing a black cut off shirt that I borrowed from Sammi and my new tattoo. Arched on my stomach in thick black letters was ‘Outlaw’. It hurt like a bitch to get last night and took forever, but I liked it. And I know that a certain history teacher would love it too.
“Mr. Biersack, I need help with this question.” I smiled raising my hand. He walked over and his eyes widened at the sight of my tattoo. He took out his pen and wrote on the top of one of my papers that he had already passed back in big red letters ‘See me after class’.

Looks like it’s time for more fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I don't know that I was thinking when I wrote this, but whatever. There you go. Have fun with that.