Sequel: We Will Be Unbroken
Status: completed<3

This is a Rebel Love Song

Stay away from him

"Are you alright?" Andy asked as he looked toward Marilyn who began to squeeze his hand tighter as they went higher.

She vigorously nodded in return as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Andy turned his attention towards Ashley and Jake who seemed to be having a minor argument.

"C'mon Jake. Switch seats with me, please?" Ashley begged. Jake was seated next to two girls, one with long blonde hair and the other with long brown hair.

"No way, dude! My seat."

Ashley slumped back in his chair, pouting.

"It's only a three hour plane ride, Ashley. I'm sure you'll be fine." Jinxx advised.

Ashley just continued to pout. Andy looked back at Marilyn who was looking around curiously at the other people on the plane.

"That's Danny Worsnop and Ben Bruce of Asking Alexandria. That's Zacky Vengeance and Syn Gates of Avenged Sevenfold. Over there is Vic Fuentes of Pierce The Veil and that's Ronnie Radke of Falling In Reverse. They're all in bands that will be on tour with us." Andy pointed out each one. "The only one I would say to watch out for is Radke. He just got out of jail. That guy is bad news. I don't want you around him." He warned.

"Well, why? What did he go to jail for? You guys seemed fine in the airport... You even played that little joke on him."

"It's just all an act, Marilyn. Haven't you ever acted like you liked someone when you didn't?"
Marilyn began to ponder that as Andy continued. "Anyway, he went to jail for drugs or some shit."

Marilyn nodded and acted like she understood but she really didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow that's short isnt it.... i'm sorrrrryyyy! i'll try and make it up to you guys in the next chapter, i promise! but i knew you were waiting for an update and i didnt want to keep you wonderful people waiting! so be expecting a new chapter hopefully sometime later in the week and i'm starting a new story that will be co-written by my friend 'CSLanturn'. Hopefully will get that up soon and check out some of his stuff too! (: 57 readers, 8 subscribers!