Sequel: We Will Be Unbroken
Status: completed<3

This is a Rebel Love Song

What the ***, dude?

With the extra time on their hands, CC and Jake went to scope out the girls. "She's hot," Jake said pointing to one girl, "And she's pretty." Pointing to another.

"I guess..." CC just wasn't feeling it. They were attractive, no doubt, but he just didn't feel anything. He didn't want just another one night stand.

They continued to walk along but then suddenly CC saw her. She was the most beautiful girl he thought he had ever seen. His heart skipped a beat when he looked at her. She had rich black hair, green eyes and nose piercing. She seemed perfect.

"Hey, there's a girl over there." Jake pointed to the same girl and started walking over but CC couldn't move from where he was standing. Jake began making small talk which led to flirting and CC couldn't take it. He stormed over to Jake but then she saw the girl and she was even prettier up close. When she saw CC, her attention turned to him. Jake continued to babble until he noticed she wasn't listening anymore.

"Hi," The girl said with a smile. "I'm Andrea."

CC tried to find the words to say 'Hi, I'm CC. Nice to meet you.' but he couldn't. Jake excused them both and pulled him out of earshot of Andrea.

"What the fuck, dude?" Jake almost shouted. "She's clearly into you! Why aren't you saying anything?"

"I can't form the words. She's just so..."

"Yeah, I know she's hot but you're making yourself look like an idiot! Alright here's what I want you to do. Swallow your fear, go up to her and say 'Hi, I'm CC. It's nice to meet you. Wish I could stay and talk but I have to start getting ready for our set.' Once she finds out you're in a band, she'll be all over you!"

"I don't know, dude. She doesn't seem like that type of girl."

"Chicks love band guys. Trust me, I know. And besides, she's probably just a fan so if things don't work out, don't be disappointed. Ok?"

"Well... Alright."

"Good! Now go!" Jake gave CC a little encouragement push to get him going.

CC got to the white tent she was standing under and gathered up all his strength just to say "Hi, I'm CC. I wish I could stay and talk but I have to go get ready for our set. I just wanted to come introduce myself because I think your very pretty." By the time he had finished the last sentence, his heart was beating so fast he thought it would explode out of his chest. When he saw the girl smile at his words, his heart beat even faster.

She began to blush and said "Aw, well thank you. So, you're in a band? That's cool. What band?"

"Black Veil Brides."

"Oh, nice. I'll have to come check you out. What time are you on?"

"Three."

"Main stage?"

CC nodded.

"Awesome. I'll be over to see you."

"Ok, um bye." CC spun around and began to briskly walk away when the girl called out to him.

"Hey, wait!"

CC had a hopeful gleam in his eyes as he turned around to face the girl.

"Can I have your number?" She smiled at him and he returned the smile.

"Of course."
♠ ♠ ♠
90 readers, 11 subscribers! (: you guys are awesome! drop me some comments? that'd be sweet ya know lolol okkk sooo i have the next chapter written but i dont know if i'll put it up tonight or tomorrow. if i get at least one comment tonight, the chapter will be up tonight. if not then i guess you'll all have to wait till tomorrow!