Sequel: We Will Be Unbroken
Status: completed<3

This is a Rebel Love Song

Another day, another venue

CC kneeled at the water’s edge and peered down through the crystal blue water to see the girl with black hair and green eyes, Andrea, lying on the sandy floor. Each time he reached for her, she sank deeper and deeper out of reach. He decided to try one more time. He plunged his head under the water and struggled to reach her. Just as he managed to take hold of her hand, his eyes fluttered open. It was all just a dream.

He pulled back the curtain of his bunk and got out. He grabbed some clothes from under his bunk and changed quickly before making his way to the front of the bus where he found Jake and Ashley lounging on the couch, watching something on the T.V. in front of them.

"Hey, guys." CC said as he sat down next to Jake on the couch.

"Hey, bro. What's up?" Jake said.

"Oh, nothing really. Couldn't sleep. Weird dream."

"About?"

"That girl from yesterday."

"Girl? What girl?" Ashley perked up a little.

"I don't really know who she is. Her name is Andrea, I found that much out. And got her number."

"Good for you, dude!"

"Well, Ash and I were just going to go out for a bit and walk around before sound check. You in?" Jake asked.

"Sure..."

The three guys walked around the venue, met some fans and, of course, checked out the girls. They walked by a few merch tents when CC thought he saw Andrea.

"Hey, is that her?" CC pointed to the girl. When the girl turned around, he realized it wasn't her. "Oh... Never mind."

"Hey, I'd tap that." Ashley said.

"You'll tap anything as long as it has boobs." Jake said jokingly.

"Guuiiilllttyy!" Ashley held up his hands in defeat and they both laughed.

"It's almost time for sound check guys." CC said, breaking the moment. "We better get to the stage."

"What's wrong, dude? You're not yourself." Jake was worried.

"I'm fine."

"Is it that girl?"

"...Whatever. I'm over it."

"You'll be fine. We'll find you someone else."

******************

The boys finished up their sound check and were getting ready to go on as Falling In Reverse finished up their set. Marilyn admired Ronnie from side stage as she watched him bounce around the stage with such energy and passion. As they finished up their set, Andy was at Marilyn's side, all set to go on stage. Ronnie strode off stage and glanced at Marilyn on his way off. Andy stood by her protectively as Ronnie went by.

"Good luck!" Marilyn said and reached up to peck Andy on the lips before he and the guys got to their places on stage.

Andy greeted the crowd and the crowd replied with screams and cheers. They started into the song 'Fallen Angels'. Andy sang "We are the in between..." Marilyn watched him pour his heart and soul out on that stage and then found herself singing along "We scream! We shout! We are the Fallen Angels!"

CC banged on the drums and was really getting lost in the music until he looked out into the crowd, spotted Andrea and froze, stopping in the middle of the song. Andy looked back at him with a what-the-fuck look and CC motioned for him to come over.

"What?" Andy hissed.

CC whispered something in Andy's ear and he sat back down as Andy went to the front of the stage.

"Sorry about that, guys." Andy said into the microphone. "CC has a message for Andrea, wherever you are in the crowd. Meet up with him after the show. Thank you."

Andrea began to blush and smile slightly and the band started back up again. Marilyn and Sammi watched the whole show from side stage. They finished up their set and hurried off stage. CC grabbed Jake and pulled out back off backstage and out into the crowd to find Andrea.

"Wait, CC."

"What?"

"I think there's one thing you'd like to know about Andrea that I just recently discovered."

"What, Jake?"

"She's Falling In Reverse's merch girl."

"Great, I don't care. Now, let's go find her!"

CC pulled Jake along until they finally found her standing under a white merch tent.

"Hey, you!" She said when she saw CC. "I loved the little shout out I got." She giggled and CC smiled a bright wide smile.

"I'm glad." He said.

"There you are!" They heard a voice with an apparent British accent say. "Been looking all over for you, love!" Jacky Vincent of Falling In Reverse came up to Andrea and snaked an arm around her waist.

"Um, CC, this is Jacky, my..."

"Boyfriend." Jacky finished for her.

"Uh... Oh... Hi." CC said

"Great to meet you but we have to go." Jake said, pulling CC away from the tent and back towards to the bus.

"Well, that's just fucking great. She has a boyfriend. And he's British! I can't compete with that! I knew it was too good to be true." CC slouched down on the couch and Jake sat down next to him.

"Don't worry. We'll find you someone. Promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
99 readers, 14 subscribers! wow, 2 chapters in one day? lucky ducks. i just couldn't help myself, i was so excited haha <3