Sequel: We Will Be Unbroken
Status: completed<3

This is a Rebel Love Song

Those are fighting words

"So, where were you?" Andy asked as Marilyn got closer. She didn't answer him. The silence ate away at Andy and he eventually gave in. "Ok, I know you were with Ronnie. I saw you together."

"Yeah, I was with Ronnie. Why is that such a big deal, Andy?"

"I told you to stay away from him. He's bad news."

Marilyn now began to shout. "He's not a bad person! He's nice and caring and a good friend!"

"Are you listening to what you're saying?! Good friend?!" Now Andy began to shout.

"If you would just stop for one second, Andy, you would realize he's not the same person he used to be!"

"It doesn't matter! I told you not to hang out with him and you did. You went behind my back, Marilyn."

"You were always busy doing something, Andy. So when was I supposed to have time to hang out with my boyfriend? Honestly. And it's also because you're treating me like a little kid, not like your girlfriend! You just have to trust me, Andy. If there's no trust, this relationship will never work. Do you trust me?

Silence. Not a word from Andy.

"Oh, I see. So I guess you don't trust me? And to think I trusted you. Loved you, even! Well, you know what? I'm leaving. I can't do this. Take your stupid necklace back!" She threw it on the floor at his feet. "I hate you, Andy! I hate you!"

Marilyn ran off the bus, not even bothering with her things. She just needed to get away from Andy. She ran and ran until she ran right into the arms of Ronnie.

"Whoa, whoa, what happened? Why are you crying?"

Marilyn couldn't speak. She just held onto Ronnie tighter and sobbed into his defined chest. Then, Ronnie started singing to her.

As makeup runs down your cheeks, you found that you are lost again.

Marilyn looked up at him.

"So, what do you want? I can offer you a red bull or a hug but that's about all I got."

Marilyn started to laugh. "I'll take both." She said as he pulled her back into him.

"Alright, well let's head back to the bus for that red bull. I'm sure the guys won't mind."

**********


After spending a few hours with the Falling In Reverse guys, Marilyn decided it was getting late and she should get going.

"Wait, do you want to stay the night here? It's no trouble, really. We can make Jacky sleep on the couch." Ronnie said.

"Hey!" Jacky interjected.

Marilyn laughed. "No, it's alright. I'll find a place to go. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

She stepped off the bus and headed towards home, the one place she didn't want to go. She began to think about Andy and what he was doing.

Back on the bus, Andy and the others were deciding what to do with Marilyn's stuff.

"Leave it," Andy said, "She'll come back. I know she will."

Marilyn shook the thoughts of Andy aside, and thought maybe she didn't have to go home. She stood on the side of a busy road, lifted her arm and stuck out her thumb.
♠ ♠ ♠
134 readers, 19 subscribers! :D i'm overjoyed! really, you guys are the best! ive never had a more successful story before! seems fan-fic is my calling! anyway i would like to give a special thanks to 'angelfrOmmynightmare' and 'JustAnother_Andley' for commenting! you guys make me feel so special! love you two and of course all my silent readers out there as well(: expect more soon!