Sequel: We Will Be Unbroken
Status: completed<3

This is a Rebel Love Song

The city

They drove all night and into morning. "Where are we going?" asked Marilyn.

"Where do you want to go? We'll go where ever you want to go." The boy replied. Marilyn thought for a minute.

"Anywhere but back home. Take me anywhere."

The boy smiled and continued to drive, right out of Marilyn's town and far away from her father.

*****


The two of them drove right into the city. Marilyn gazed up at the tall buildings and all the people on the streets. She was awe-struck. The boy saw amazement in her blue eyes. "Have you ever seen the city before?" The boy asked. Marilyn shook her head. "Well, wait till you see it at night. It's even more amazing."

"will you take me out tonight? Please? I've never been in the city before and I'd love to see it at night! I bet it's beautiful."

The boy laughed slightly. "Of course I'll take you out. We can meet up with a couple of my friends tonight, sound good?"

"Perfect."

They pulled up to a large building the color of cream with gold rimming around all the windows. The boy escorted Marilyn into the building which ended up being a hotel. The boy looked at Marilyn and said "We've got to crash somewhere, right?"

Marilyn just giggled and followed behind as the boy went to check in and got keys to their room. They went up the glass elevator to the fourth floor and to their room: 418. When Marilyn walked into the room, she rushed to the big window and looked out at the view.

"Amazing. " She breathed.

"I'll show you more of the city tonight. Come here. I want to show you something." The boy pulled out a laptop from his bag and turned it on. He brought up a video called 'Rebel Love Song' by Black Veil Brides. "This is me." He said. Marilyn watched the video and fell in love with the music.

"This is your band? You're a rock star?" She asked. The boy nodded. "You're amazing." The boy went on to point out and name each member.

"And that's me. Andy." He said while pointing to himself on the screen.

"Your name is Andy? I love that name."

"Thanks. Those guys are the friends I was talking about meeting up with earlier. My band mates." He smiled.

"I can't wait to meet them! Your life seems so perfect compared to mine."

"Tell me about what living with your dad is like."

"It's hell.I'm basically his wife, mother and daughter all at once. When he's drunk, he beats me; when I do something wrong, he beats me. It never ends."

"Well, I think we should send dear old pop a nice little picture."
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so there's another chapter(: ive been inspired so thats why this came up so soon haha but i hope everyone likes it so far! comments? subs? all my readers are the best! readers and commenters keep me motivated. even if you just comment 'i like your story' i'll still be happy(: