Sequel: We Will Be Unbroken
Status: completed<3

This is a Rebel Love Song

Warped tour?!

It was nearing eight o'clock so Marilyn went into the large porcelain bathroom to get ready. She slid on a sleek, black, v-neck dress with a black leather jacket. She swiped some black liner on under her eyes. Her mascara made her eyelashes look like long spider legs and her foundation made the skin on her face look perfectly flawless. She powdered on some blush to give her cheeks some color. She took one last look at herself in the mirror before entering back into the main area of the room where she saw Andy standing facing the window talking to someone on the phone.

"Are you sure that's ok?" He said into the receiver. "Thank you so much! That's amazing news! I owe you one... Yeah... Ok, bye.You'll never guess-" Andy turned around and saw Marilyn. He was so amazed at her beauty that he immediately became speechless. All he managed to say was "Whoa."

Marilyn smiled. "I'm guessing you approve?"

"Well, yes, of course!"

Trying to bring Andy's attention back to what he had been saying, Marilyn asked him who was on the phone.

"Oh, that was my manager. And you'll never guess what happened!"

"What? What did he say?"

"He said that the boys and I are going to be on Warped Tour this year!"

"That's awesome!"

"Yeah, but that's not even the best part!"

"Ok? Now I'm confused."

"He said you can come on tour with us!"

"What?! No! Are you serious?!"

"Yes, of course I'm serious! Why would I joke about that? Jinxx's fiance Sammi is coming along too so you'll have another girl to hang with. You'll probably meet her tonight. She's really great."

Marilyn was filled to the brim with joy and excitement. Going on tour meant she didn't have to go back and live with her dad again... just not yet anyway.

"Well c'mon I want to show you around a little before we actually meet up with everyone else."

Marilyn followed Andy out to the car. As they traveled down the busy streets, Marilyn couldn't take her eyes off the city until she noticed Andy's tattoos. She placed her finger on his arm and traced the contours of his batman tattoo. "I've always wanted to get a tattoo." She said as she admired the rest of his tattoos. He glanced over at her and smirked a little.

"Alright. Let's go get you one."

"Right now?!"

Andy laughed. "Yes, now! Why not?"

"Oh, I don't know about this, Andy..."

"What's not to know? You want a tattoo so let's get you one! I'll even hold your hand, ok?"

Marilyn smiled at that and nodded in agreement but that still didn't change how nervous and scared she was.
♠ ♠ ♠
you guys are lucky i managed to get a chapter up yesterday AND today so feel special(: haha ok i hope you're enjoying it and drop me a comment maybe? subscribers too? thanks for reading! i cant guarantee i'll have a new chapter up within the next few days but i promise to get it up at least this week.