Sequel: We Will Be Unbroken
Status: completed<3

This is a Rebel Love Song

Airports and crazy fans

Marilyn and Andy lay in bed that night; his arm around her and her head nuzzled into his shoulder. "You'll be ok." She comforted.

"Yeah, I know. It was just sort of a shock to me. It came up so fast."

"Yeah, that happens..."

"What's wrong?" He noticed her quietness.

Marilyn hid her face.

"What is it?" Andy questioned. "Look at me."

She looked at his perfect face and deep blue eyes. "I've never been on an airplane before."
Andy started laughing.

"It's not funny!" Marilyn shouted.

"I'm sorry, you're right." He apologized. "Don't worry. I'll be with you every step of the way."

****************************************

The alarm beside the bed beeped, announcing that it was now eight o'clock and they better start getting ready and to the airport. When they arrived, sure enough, all the guys--and Sammi--were there waiting for them.

"There you guys are!" Jinxx called out.

"Sorry we're kind of late... Again..." Andy said. Marilyn giggled.

"You guys have the tickets, right?" Andy asked.

"Got 'em right here." Said Jake, holding up the airplane tickets.

They made their way over to security. Marilyn noticed the looks they got from the various people in the airport. Some of the older people gave them dirty looks, some people just stared and of course they ran into a few fans as well.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!" A girl who looked to be about fourteen, with black and red hair, and very thick eyeliner ran, up to the group and grabbed onto Andy. "It's Andy Biersack!" She shouted while hugging him and jumping up and down.

Andy tried to pry the girl off himself with no luck. "Would you like me to, uh, sign anything?" He asked.

"Oh! Yes! Here!" She shakily handed him a picture of the band that he happily signed. He handed back to her and she immediately latched back onto him.

Andy had noticed she was wearing a 'Falling In Reverse' shirt and lucky for him, Ronnie Radke happened to be walking by. "Hey, look! It's Ronnie Radke!"

The girl jumped away from Andy. "Where?!"

Andy pointed him out and the girl ran off screaming "Ronnie!"

Ronnie looked up to see the girl running away from Andy and towards him. Andy shrugged and smiled at Ronnie, who in return, held up the middle finger and mouthed 'Fuck you'. Everyone laughed and made sure they were out of sight before Ronnie was able to send the girl back to them.

A skinny, blonde, woman took their tickets. Ashley, no doubt, turned on the Purdy charm. Jake gave him a little smack on the back of the head and pushed him along. Marilyn took one last look back before Andy took her by the hand and led her onto the plane. Another skinny, blonde flight attendant took them to their seats. Marilyn took the window seat, Andy next to her and CC next to him. Across the aisle, in the row next to them, sat Jinxx at the window, then Sammi and Ashley; Jake was in the aisle seat in the row in front of Marilyn's row. They waited as a few last minute people took their seats. The 'seat belts' sign flashed on above them. Andy held onto Marilyn's hand. The plane started to move and Marilyn squeezed her eyes shut and the plane lifted off the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
whew, that was a long one. about 2 1/2 pages written in my notebook. anyway thanks to my special readers! i love you guys! and thanks to my best friend 'intothenight' for commenting! check out her stories! they're so good! 48 readers and 6 subscribers! (: