Status: New. I'm not sure how this will end up going. I'm trying it. <3

Greyhound Bound for Nowhere

018

I sighed as I deleted yet another hateful comment off of my facebook wall. I was so tired of this shit. Like I’m the only one at fault here? Fuck all of them.

Sidney was doing hockey stuff today to get ready for the pre-season and the season to start. I know he’s extremely excited about it, and I don’t want all of my drama to mess with anything.

I got into it with Amber before saying screw it and logging off the computer. I took a shower, and got ready before heading in my new car that I bought a few days before my birthday. I needed to get some groceries because Leah never shops for food, and Jordan and Sid eat it all. I just hoped to God that no one recognized me.

I made it to Wal-mart and walked inside, grabbing a buggy on my way in. I pulled up my list on my phone and got to it.

I was almost done, only needing to get a bottle of purple hair dye and some bleach to do my sister’s hair. She’s finally going to let me put some purple in her hair. I’m so excited about it.

I was jolted out of my thoughts when someone ran into me.

“Oppps, my bad.”

I looked up, and it was Amy.

“Yeah, it’s your bad. Watch where you’re going.”

She smirked, “So, how are things with Sidney?”

“Just fine, thanks for asking.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes, really. Did you think telling Michelle about me and Brian would make Sid break up with me? He already knew about what had happened. He said to keep it in the past. You doing this just makes you look even more freaking crazy than you did. He should have already gotten a restraining order on you.”

“Whatever Avery. He will see how bad you are for him, and he will come back to me. I can promise you that, especially since you’re going to get trash talked everywhere. His PR people will make him break up with you. You will be old news.”

“If we weren’t in such a family oriented place and I hadn’t promised Sid, I’d knock your teeth in, but I don’t break promises. So run along, princess.”

“Just watch your back Avery.”

I just rolled my eyes. If that bitch thinks I’m scared of her, she has another thing coming.
I finished my shopping, and checked out. After putting the groceries up when I got home, I sat down on the couch, and let out a huge sigh. I was exhausted and hadn’t done anything today. Kalen had left earlier this morning, he said he was catching a flight to Atlanta, and then going back home later on tonight. He is so pissed at Amber right now. She said some pretty hurtful things, and I know they have been fighting quite a bit. I think he’s tired of her issues.

The Drug in Me is You started blaring out of my phone, and Leah’s name popped up on the screen.

“Yes, sis?”

“Can you please come into work? We have quite a few orders, and Allie, Crystal, Lilli and I need some help.”

“Sure, give me about ten minutes to get there.”

“Thanks sis.”

“No problem.”

I hung up the phone and slipped some shoes back on before leaving the apartment and making my way to the store.