Status: New. I'm not sure how this will end up going. I'm trying it. <3

Greyhound Bound for Nowhere

019

It seems like things have died down these last few weeks, and I was glad for that I guess.

To catch everyone up to speed, Kalen broke it off with Amber. She was furious, and called me asking if he had met someone else. To be honest, I knew he’d met some girl at the mall when he saw our parents, but I’m sure she didn’t really have anything to do with him breaking it off with her. Amber just turned into a crazy bitch, and that is saying something because I knew the girl for three years.

Sidney had a pre-season game today, but I didn’t go because I am just getting over the flu. I was fiddling around on Facebook, when I heard the door open, and slam shut. I looked up, and I swear Sidney had steam coming out of his ears.

“Babe, are you okay?” I asked, setting the laptop down, and walking over to him.

“Just…don’t touch me for a minute. I need to cool down.”

I raised an eyebrow and backed away from him.

“What happened?”

“Apparently since the pre-season has started, some of the fans have caught wind about what happened between you and Brian. One of the media people asked me about it, and I just said no comment. My publicist just called me and told me I had to address it next time someone asked, because saying no comment wasn’t going to fly with this problem.”

I shrugged, “Sidney, if you have to tell them, do it.”

“No, Avery, you don’t understand. You thought some of those girls were being catty bitches to you? They will rip you apart. I don’t want you to get hurt. I care too much about you to let them ruin us.”

I scoffed, “Then don’t let them Sid. Let them say whatever the hell they want. You and I know the truth, and we’re the only ones who matter.”

He pulled me to him, and kissed me, “I wish it could just be that easy.”

I just sighed, “It could be.”

“They wouldn’t let it be that easy.” Sidney sat down on the couch, and I climbed onto his lap.

“Well, let me ease your frustrations then,” I smirked, kissing him.

We were getting really heated, I’m talking hands everywhere me grinding into him heated, when the front door opened.

“Oh ew! Do you two have to do that on couch?” Leah squealed in disgust.
I pulled away from Sidney, and pulled him up off the couch, “Sorry.”

Leah and Jordan both rolled their eyes at us as we snuck off to my room.

We busted up laughing, “I feel like I just got caught by mom.”

“Yeah, I know what you mean, now do you wanna continue what we were doing?”

“I think that would be an excellent idea Sidney.”

Sidney and I both fell asleep afterwards, even though I didn’t sleep long. I untangled myself from his arms and pulled some panties and his shirt on. I slipped out of the room without waking him, and when my sister saw me, she raised an eyebrow.

“You two are extremely loud, I hope you know that.”

I blushed, “Sorry.”

“Just that good huh?”

I laughed, “Better than good. I already told you he was better than Brian in bed. I’m pretty sure I was never that loud with him.”

“Too much info, sis.”

I just shrugged.

“He was really upset, wasn’t he? Jordan told me what the media person asked. You’re going to have address it sometime. Vero told me that you were on one of the bad websites about the WAGS. She doesn’t usually go on there, but she’s just looking out for you. I know you care a lot about Sid, but just be careful, okay?”

“I’ll be fine Leah. How do you manage to not be so upset if things get said about you?”

“I’ve been with Jordan for almost two years now, and it just comes with the territory. It’s the same as you being around the band guys. Their fans are gonna talk shit, and you just gotta learn to either ignore it or be polite. Vero is one of the nicest girls ever, and she doesn’t get half the shit that I do, besides her and Flower has been together for years. She knows how to deal with and deal with it with grace.”

“I guess. I just think it’s bullshit. I mean, I made a mistake and I’m sure as hell paying for it because I lost most of my friends back home.”

“Don’t let it bother you. It’s in the past and if you do let it bother you, it could potentially ruin what you have with Sidney. I have never seen you so happy with someone, and I haven’t seen Sidney that happy in a long time either. His face lights up when you’re mentioned. That boy is in love with you, no matter how long you two have known each other. He’s in it for the long haul.”

“I sure hope so Leah. I…I think I love him. He’s everything I’ve ever wanted, and he’s just so amazing…on and off the ice. I’m in it for the long haul, and I hope he is too.”

Leah smiled, “Like I said, he is. Go back and cuddle with your man.”

I rolled my eyes and swatted at her before I walked back into my bedroom and climbed in next to him. I could get use to waking up like this everyday.