Status: New. I'm not sure how this will end up going. I'm trying it. <3

Greyhound Bound for Nowhere

010

I was upset for the team for losing. I knew Leah would be upset. I don’t think she’s ready for their season to be over with either. She seems to love Jordan, and I’m really happy she’s found someone who cares about her.

My phone vibrated on the coffee table.

Leah
Idk what time I will be home. Gonna make sure the guys are okay before coming home.

I sighed and texted her back saying okay and that I was taking her car to get food, if I could find any.

I didn’t get a text back, so I decided to change my clothes and leave. I wanted to ask Leah about working in her shop. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind, but I don’t want to assume anything. I needed a job out here if I was going to continue to stay with her. I also needed to get some of my other things shipped out to me. Decorating my room would be awesome too, if she’d let me.

Leah’s keys were sitting on the table, so I grabbed them after getting my purse and phone. I really hope I don’t get lost. I think I need to find some shops that are still open and buy some more clothes for the bipolar weather out here.

About twenty minutes later, I found a Subway. It wasn’t too crowded at this time, but I could hear a few customers bitching about how the game went today.

I started ordering my sandwich, and it wasn’t long before I paid, and sat down at a table. As I took a bite of my turkey sub, my phone started playing Good Girls and Bad Guys by FIR. It was Leah.

“Hey,” I said as I push the green button.

“Hey, sorry I didn’t get to text you back. You find somewhere to eat?”

“Yeah, I’m at Subway. When are you guys going to be home?”

“Uh, a few hours. It’s about a five hour drive, as long as Vero doesn’t kill us.”

I laughed as I heard a foreign language come out from I’m guessing Vero.

“Yeah, she just cussed me in French. Vero is Flower’s fiancé.”

“Oh, okay. I’m probably going to see what shops are still open, and go buy new clothes. I should be use to the bipolar weather, but I miss my beach.”

Leah laughed, “You will be fine sis. Just be careful since you really don’t know where you’re going.”

“I will.”

“Okay, we’re supposed to be meeting the guys to eat first before we head home, but I know it’s not going to be pretty.”

“Tell them I said it was a good game, and they will win the next one.”

“You actually watched it?”

I laughed, “Duh, not like I really understood what was going on, but I got the jist of it. You can explain it all to me when you get home. You’re like a book of hockey knowledge.”

“Well, I am dating a Staal.”

I rolled my eyes, “Yes, you are, hockey queen. I’m gonna finish eating. See you when you get home.”

She told me bye, and I finished eating as I played around on Facebook. I clicked on Amber’s status update. Apparently she and my brother are fighting.

Are ya’ll fighting again over wedding plans? -_-

I just left it at that before closing out of the app, and gathering my things. After throwing my trash away and heading back to the car, I put in shopping areas into my phone’s GPS.

Of course Wal-mart would come up first. It’s a running joke in my family that I can always find a Wal-mart wherever I am. So, I headed there. I hoped I could find some cute jeans and shirts. I really needed some more underwear and bras too.

Two hours later, and almost two hundred dollars in the hole, I walked out with clothes and food that I would enjoy eating. I pretty much bought an outfit just for the next game because I knew Leah would drag me with her, and I needed something nice to wear….I guess, right?

I finally made it back to the apartment, and put everything away. I turned on the T.V and put on some random horror movie, while waiting on my sister to get back.

I must have fallen asleep on the couch because the next thing I knew, the door was being slammed shut. I jumped and landed on the floor.

“Jesus Leah!” I exclaimed.

“It wasn’t me. It was Jordan.”

I raised an eyebrow, “Leaving or coming in?”

She sighed, “Leaving. I should have just kept my mouth shut. I know what he’s like when they lose. Sometimes he wants me around and sometimes he just wants to be left alone. He will call in a little while and apologize.”

“And you will just accept it?”

“Yeah,” she shrugged, “It’s not like he’s really mad at me. He’s mad at himself for losing the game. This is the playoffs, and if they lose round one, their season is over.”

“Oh, well, I’m sure everything will be fine.”

“Yeah, I think so. You should go to sleep in your bed, sis. You look tired.”

I nodded, “Good night. Tomorrow, you need to teach me about hockey.”

She smirked, “I can try.”