Status: Working Progress

Love Lost in a Forbidden Valley

Image

It’s been 5 years since Dumbledore’s death. So many things have happened since then, so many dreadful things. The stupid, wizard war was still going on. I really hope that Harry is going to put an end to it soon. Speaking of Harry, I haven’t seen him or Ron in 3 years. They are currently in hiding, since the ministry was now run by death eaters, their faces were on wanted posters everywhere. That doesn’t mean Hermione still isn’t fighting with them either. Oh no she is still with those two, though she visits me every month at the most. They don’t live far; actually they live in Sirius’s old place. I live with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley now; they’ve been so kind to take me in. Ginny moved in with Fred and George, a lot of the order members come in from time to time too. I saw Tonks the other day; she brought Teddy, her four year old son. Fleur and Bill would also come with Victiore, their new born. You should have seen Fleur during her pregnancy. As if she wasn’t a pain before. All the children that reigned during a time like this one. It gave people a since of hope, like there was something out there that could possibly make a difference. Like my little Scorpius, whenever I see him, I get that slight trickle of hope. I know that when I look at his little face, there is actually something worth living for. And that is seeing him smile, or hearing his laugh. It’s just great to get feel happy, during a war like this one.

Adriana Smith, now 21, must deal with the triumphs of having a child. Especially one as powerful as Scorpius.

By Kikicandy 2012