Status: Working Progress

Love Lost in a Forbidden Valley

Double Birthday

Image

“Mommy, dad get up,” a voice was saying loudly. “Wake up now!” someone was now violently shaking me.

I groaned, “I’m up, what’s wrong Scorp?” I asked groggily. Draco sat up as well, yawning.

“Guess what today is, mommy?” his smile was very wide.

“Saturday,” I said.

He frowned.

“Okay, okay, is it a special day?” I asked.

He nodded.

“Is it someone’s birthday?”

He nodded more furiously.

“Oh that’s right… Happy birthday Draco,” I turned towards him with a big smile.

He didn’t smile back, but just gave me a curt nod.

Okay?

“Happy birthday daddy,” Scorpius said.

A smile grew on Draco’s face.

Scorpius turned towards me frowning.

I walked up to him and pulled him tightly in my arms, “Happy Birthday Scorp,” I said tickling him. His contagious laughter filled the room.

I finally stopped tickling him, “So what do you want for breakfast?” I asked him.

“Ice cream,” he told me hopefully.

“Ice cream it is then,” I told him with a smile. He looked at me in disbelief. I took his hand we started towards the door.

“Are you coming Draco?” I asked him.

He nodded and followed us out.

Draco hasn’t spoken to me once today, he must’ve still been mad about what happened yesterday. Anytime I would look at him, he would turn away. He would quickly leave if we were left alone together. I can’t believe I’m making this birthday horrible for him. I suddenly got an idea that would probably make him forgive me, and make his birthday better.
I went into our room and placed it on his dresser.

It read

Draco

Please meet in the garden tonight at 7, please. Bring Scorpius with you.

Adriana xo


I thought the x and o would soften him up, I guess we’ll find out later.

-------------------------------

It was five minutes past seven. Where are they? Who would have known I, of all people, had anxiety problems. I don’t have anxiety problems. I’m just nervous, that’s all. Just nervous. My ears perked up, I thought I heard footsteps behind me. The sound disappeared, so I just shook it off.

Thud, thud.

There it was again, louder this time, accompanied by a, “Mommy,”

I turned around and took in the cutest sight ever; Draco and Scorpius were both wearing matching khaki pants and a white button down. It reminded me of Dr. Evil and Mini Me, from that muggle movie Austin Powers.

“Mommy, dad said we were going out. Where are we going?” Scorpius asked excitedly as he ran into my arms.

“Well Scorp, we’re here,” I said indicating the scene behind me.

It was a nice candlelit table for three. I sat him down in one of the chairs and took a seat next to him, Draco was across from us. Little to no words were spoken during the dinner, and Draco was still a little hostile around me.

Awkwardness.

“Um, I guess it’s time for presents,” I suggested.

Scorpius’s eyes lit up brightly.

“Well Scorp sweetie, I got you…” I let my voice trail of as I gave him his two packages. Surprisingly he opened the smaller one first.

“Chocolate Frogs!” he exclaimed, though he didn’t open them. He went straight to his other present.

“Mommy, it’s the broom,” he said holding it up.

I smiled at his happiness, “Yep you’re going to be the fastest six year old out there,”

He wasted no time mounting it, and then he was off. “Stay in sight,” I called after him.

Now it was just me and Draco.

More awkwardness.

He cleared his throat, “Where’s my present?” he asked jokily.

I smirked, “OH you want a present?” I asked.

He nodded.

I got up and walked towards him, handing him his present.

“Ah, so you were listening yesterday,” he had an eyebrow cocked.

I nodded solemnly.

He pulled me into his lap, “Listen, Adriana about yesterday—”

“Draco, I’m sorry for everything I put you through yesterday. I’m not really good with alcohol.”

“I can tell,”

“And I do believe you. I don’t believe you kissed her first. If I was madam Rosmerta I would have been tempted to feel your lips too. I really do miss your lips; you don’t what I would give to feel them again. I’m sorry for being so stubborn and stupid. You wanted that date to be special and me being the idiot I am, I ruined it.”

“Adriana you are not an idiot and you did not ruin that date. You actually made it very entertaining. You’re very funny when you’re intoxicated. You thought I had a fetish for older people, because you thought that I was dating Ginger. Though clearly there is no one that I want to be with more than you,” he told me with a smile.

“I want to be with you too, and it would mean a lot for me if you wore this,” and I handed him the necklace that he bought five Christmases ago.

“I will on one condition,” he told me.

“And that is?” I pressed

“If you wear yours as well,” he told me.

“Of course I will,” I told him, a smile spreading across my lips.

I turned to watch Scorpius. Who was flying around trying to catch the fireflies.

His speed was incredible.

“Adriana?” Draco called.

“Yes,”

“Is it true what you said? About wanting to snog me again?” he asked.

I nodded and let my eyes linger to his lips. Which were getting very close to mine?

“Mommy, look what I caught,” Scorpius cried racing towards us. I moved my head away from Draco’s.

He held his hands out, and there crawling around plain as day, was a firefly.

“Looks like our boy is going to be a great seeker, better than you Malfoy,” I joked.

“Oh really, Smith?” he asked.

I smirked and nodded.

Scorpius started to yawn.

“Oh I think someone is Sleepy,” I said.

“No I am not,” Draco and Scorpius said in unison.

I slapped Draco in the chest playfully. “Not you,”

“Mommy, I’m not tired,” Scorpius yawned in protest.

I laughed lightly and stood up from Draco’s lap. I took Scorpius off of his broom and put him in Draco’s arms.

“Let’s go sleepy heads,” I teased.

We walked back to the manor, Scorpius in Draco’s left arm and Draco and I hand in hand.

As we entered our room, I took Scorpius, who was already fast asleep, from Draco and sat him on the bed. Draco was already in nothing but his boxer’s and was lying on the bed next to Scorp. I bent down and placed my lips on his forehead.

Draco cleared his throat.

I smirked, “Oh does someone else want a goodnight kiss,”

He nodded eagerly.

I laid in bed next to him and placed my lips near the corner of his mouth, “Good night Draco,” I said turning away from.

I felt his arm creep around my waist pulling me closer to him.

“Good night love,”
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWWW SUCH A CUTE FiLLER
Comment and Subscribe?