Status: The Fox and Werewolf a romance and tradegy and adventure

The fox and Werewolf

The Mysterious Girl

A faint light flickered through the night, casting a glow on a girls pale white skin. She was crouched low behind a tree, looking curiously at the strangers. Some were like her, the others were taller, leaner and more muscular. They’re hair was cut short and close to their heads, she noticed. This was her second time out and knew that it wouldn’t last long. The strangers laughed and smiled. She looked to where they were gazing and was surprised. How had they made a bigger fire when it was little at first? These people were magical she thought. She leaned out more to get a better look and froze. One of them was looking at her.

He only came because they said they were going to a party. Instead they ended up in the woods with a little fire that soon became larger. He picked up a stick and twirled it around his fingers. Something caught his eye and he looked up. He only got a glimpse of her. Her pale white skin glowed from the fire, the lips were dark red and her eyes were an almond shaped. They glowed like a cats and her straight black hair was streaked with silver. She was beautiful, beyond beautiful he thought. He blinked and was surprised to see a silver streaked werewolf in her place. The werewolf ran away with a graceful leap from tree to tree. Its fur glowing. He shook his head in confusion and tried to dislodge the images from his mind. It didn’t happen he thought. How could it? It was probably his imagination. “Brian”, a girl said from the other side of the fire. “Do you want a beer”. he looked up and shook his head. Hoping that it will help him forget.

The trees glided by her at incredible speeds just skimming her fur by several inches. She stopped at a stream to rest and catch her breath. “Gabriele”, a deep voice called from her right. Kneeling down she quickly turned to human covering her head with her arms at the same time. The hooded figure stepped closer to her and put a rope around her neck. “Stand up”, it said, pulling gently at the rope. She stood and faced it, shivering in the night as the cool air brushed her naked skin. It threw a cloak around her shoulders and guided her back to where she belonged.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D D: