Status: The Fox and Werewolf a romance and tradegy and adventure

The fox and Werewolf

The story

The path was worn from being walked on often. Something tugged at her neck. The rope was pulling her back and making her turn around to face the hooded figure. It raised its hand and swung something at her. Her vision instantly blurred then became black. She instantly fell to the ground. It reached down and felt her pulse. She was unconscious. It dragged her to the room and bolted the door from the outside.
Gabriele awakened to darkness. The left side of her head ached terribly. Her hand stole up to her head. She felt for the bump and winced when she touched it. Her head throbbed now because of that touch. She hated herself then. How foolish of her to do that. Now she would have to spend some time waiting for the throbs to recede. When it became a dull thud that was barely audible Gabriele got up from where she sat. stretching in the dark little room, her mind began to wonder aimlessly in circles.

Brian sat there thinking to himself as his friends laughed at some stories. If he did see the girl, then they were careless in finding them all. But if it was his imagination then he was going insane. He knew that if she was real then they’d have to take her to the city where their kind belonged. They were mixed breeds. And weren’t appreciated among the full blooded werewolves and vampires. Among those two kinds of races they were a disgrace to both. It is said that long ago when no one ruled the United States the werewolves and vampires roamed the nonexistent country. Allies at first, they trusted each other. But then a tribe of unruly vampires were so thirsty for animal blood that they attacked a werewolf clan. They were nemesis after that. The werewolves realized that the vampires could become thirsty for their blood if they did not feed when necessary. So they stayed away from them. The vampire tribes got angry because it was not their fault that the unruly tribe killed. The two races never met or crossed each others paths till one day. They accidentally faced each other across a clearing. Barely anyone knows what happened that day. Although two lovers met after. One vampire man and one werewolf girl. They had children and so on. A few survived because most were killed by the full bloods. Those left were always in hiding. Then the city was born. The mixed breeds made a pact with the vampires and the werewolves.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D D: