I Can Be Your Anything

I Can Be Your Anything

Michael Martinez was on his way home after spending most of the day in Los Angeles at a party the thought was lame. He was driving in the freeway and he was annoyed because there is always traffic in Los Angeles no matter what time it was. As Michael was driving he had his radio blasting Drake and he had the windows down, the wind blowing in his hair. He was busy singing and when he turned for a moment he saw a car on the side of the road. But that isn't what caught his attention. It was the girl sitting on the ground with her back against the car. He stopped his car behind hers. He sat down next to her and a few moments later she looked up at him.

"So what's wrong?" Michael asked

"My car broke down and I don't know what's wrong." she said

"Want me to take a look?" Michael asked

"Do you know how to fix cars?" she asked

"I can do anything Babygirl." Michael said winking. He got up and looked at her car.

"Do you think you can fix it?" she asked

“I think I can." he said. Thirty minutes later her car was working again.

"Thank you!" she said excided and out of nowhere she jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

"Well aren't you happy." Michael said smiling

"Do I get to know my hero's name?" she asked

"I'm your hero?" he asked

"Yes." she said smiling at him

"I am Michael Martinez." he said winking

"I'm Assees." she said

"Cool name." Michael said.

"I don't know how to repay you." Asseese said

"You don't have to do anything." Michael said

"Yes I do! I owe you." she insisted

"Well... I am hungry and I don't want to eat alone." he said

"Ok, where do you want to go? I'll pay." she said

"Oh no, you're not paying." Michael said

"Then how am I supposed to pay you back?" Asseese asked

"By eating dinner with me." Michael said

"But I can't just let you pay for me." Asseese said

"Yes you can. Please." Michael said giving her his puppy dog face.

"Fine." Asseese said giving in.

"No one can say no to Michael Martinez." he said winking, "C'mon let's go."

"Where are we going?" Asseese asked

"You just follow me Pretty Lady." Michael said closing her door and went to his car. Michael stopped in this cute little restaurant and not many people where there.

"I have driven by here many times and have never seen this place." Asseese said once out of her car.

"So you Love here in LA?" Michael questioned

"Yeah, I do." she said

"That's cool." Michael said. They ordered their food and sat down on a booth.

They stayed in the restaurant getting to know each other and talking about random stuff. The whole time they were together she couldn't stop laughing. Asseese loved his company.

"Um excuse me." a waiter said

"Um, Yes?" Michael asked

"We will be closing shortly." the waiter said walking away and the two looked around noticing that they were the only ones there.

"Oh, wow, I didn't realize so much time had gone by." Michael said

"Yeah me neither, I had fun though." Asseese said

"Yeah me too but we should go." Michael said

"Yeah, call me sometime." Asseese said

"Sorry, no can do." Michael said and her face filled with reject, "You never gave me your number." he added

"Oh well, I can fix that." Asseese said and gave him her number.

Ever since, they are always texting or talking on the phone. Since Michael was on tour they haven't seen much from each other. Because they are so apart they appreciate any time they get to talk. Michael is always thinking about her and always talks about her with his best friends; Cameron and Zach. Michael has been talking to his friends for ideas for a surprise he is planning for Asseese.

Tour was over and Michael has been hanging out with Asseese a lot. One day Michael took Asseese to a Fair and after going on all of the rides the stopped in front of a game. For this game you had to aim at a balloon and pop it. Michael aimed it at the middle and when he popped the balloon the other ones around it popped as well. When the balloons finished popping Asseese realized that there was a message. The popped balloons formed a message saying; "will you be my girlfriend?” Asseese was speechless; she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Did you really do this?" she asked

"I did." Michael said shyly, Asseese thought it was cute.

"You're the best boyfriend ever!" Asseese exclaimed

"I'll take that as a yes." Michael said kissing her cheek.

"H-How did you do this?" Asseese asked

"I talked to a friend and told him my plan and he said it was possible. I wanted to try something special because you are special." Michael said

"You are so cute, adorable, funny, sweet, swaggalicious, I can keep going forever." Asseese said resting her head on his chest

"Babygirl, I can be your anything. For you there is nothing I won’t do." Michael said lifting her head and looking in her eyes.

"Thank you." Asseese whispered trying not to cry.

"Thank you for what?" Michael asked

"Thank you for stopping and fixing my car, thank you for taking me out for dinner, thank you for making me so happy, thank you for everything" and finally; thank you for being my boyfriend." Asseese said "No, thank you for being so wonderful. Now, let's go, there is more fun for us." Michael said and they enjoyed the rest of their night.

Michael and Asseese have been together for a month. The two are very in love, more than they ever imagined. They were happy with each other and always going on adventures.

One day Michael decided to surprise Asseese at her house. Asseese couldn't believe that Michael was there because Michael was supposed to be on tour.

"Michael not that I don't want you here but, what are you doing here?" Asseese asked

"We got a week of and I wanted to see my beautiful lady." Michael said

"Well, don't just stand there, come in." Asseese said "Not before I ask you a question." Michael said

"What?"Asseese asked

"Will you be my Valentine?" he asked giving her a stuffed bear, roses, and chocolates.

"This is very cute and everything but Valentine's Day passed four months ago." Asseese said smiling and looked at him confused.

"I know but I like to plan ahead." Michael said sweetly

"Aww you are so perfect!" Asseese exclaimed kissing him and a few tears escaped but Michael kissed them away.

"I love you." they said at the same time. It was the first time that said it.

"So will you be my valentine?" Michael asked

"I'd love to." Asseese said