Status: I hope you like it <3

Are You My Father?

First Day

Hi my name is Wendy Masen Hyde I was born on February 13 1990 my birthday is coming up in like 2 months.I cant stand the sight of blood it just makes me go crazy.
My mother's name is Claire Hyde she was 23 she died right after giving birth to me my aunt took me in as her own and that's who I'm living with. We had to move to forks because of her job and she in listed me in Forks High school. Oh and yea I'm 17. When I was six my aunt had told me that my mother had fallen inn love with this perfect guy that was almost too good to be true and that he had promised to marry her after she got pregnant but 3months into the pregnancy he just vanished into thin air there was no trace of him or his family the Cullen's she told me they were named. My aunt said that my mom started getting sick throughout the pregnancy she started being psychotic thinking the world was out to get her and when the time came for her to give birth her body just plummeted to the ground I heard her bones snap the the doctor quickly cut her open to get you out safely while still trying to save her but her heart was in too much distress and that's when she died.

Every-time she tells me that story I cry

TO the ppl who's probably gonna read this, this is my first time writing a twilight story of any kind!! What do you think should I keep writing???

"WENDY!!" My aunt screamed
"Get up your gonna be late for your first day." She said opening the door to see that I was wide awake dressed and ready to go. See the strange thing is that I never sleep (It been like the since I was little)but yet I'm never tired either. I also grow faster than the people my age. I can hear things a mile away I can see things with such clarity and this might sound weird to you but every time I see someone I scan them as in I find out their name where they are from everything like that.
"I'm ready" I said getting my book bag and heading downstairs
"Wendy the keys are .."
"yea, yea the pot I know"
I took the keys and drove to forks high school as soon as I got there I parked the car and walked inside I tried my best not to look up because if I did I would start scanning the person and that's not how I want to start things off, but of course things didn't go my way cause i bumped into this guy and as soon a i looked at him the Scan was up
Name:Edward Anthony Masen Cullen
Age:18
Family-Members: Alice Cullen,Jasper Cullen,Rosalie Cullen, Emmet Cullen, Carlise Cullen ,Esme Cullen
Interested in: Bella Swan
There was something off of about him and by the look of things he thought there was something off about me too.
"Sorry" I said
"Its ok" He said as he continued to walk to where he was headed
I went to the office because that's where I was told to go on the first day when I got there there was this girl there she was very pale and had black-ish-brown hair. I put down my shield and let the scan go up:
Name Isabella Swan
Family members :Charlie Swan, Renee Dwyer
Interested in and confused about: Edward Cullen and family.
I walked up to the desk and got my schedule. My first class was in building three
"Um. excuse me.. where's building three?"
I hiss- not knowing where it came from.-
"I know where building three is" Bella swan answered
"Do you have a class there?" I ask
"Yes biology"
"Oh me too"
"Cool we can walk together, BTW my name is-"
"Bella Swan I know" I say cutting her off
"How'd you know that?!" she asked baffled
I try to think quick and come up with an answer
"Its on your paper" I say
She still looks at me like I just spit in her face or something
"Hey um lets go to class" I say trying to draw her attention away from me.
We walked to building three and into biology. When I walked in the first person I glared at was Edward cullen still makes me shudder when I say that name "Cullen". The way he was looking at me look like he was trying to read my mind or something I let it go and walked to the back and sat in an empty seat while Bella went and sat next to him. I scan them through out most of the class of course the teacher thinks I'm not paying attention so he askes me
"How many sex chromosomes does the normal human female inherit from her mother?"
"Two"I answer not even giving it a second thought
I didn't even know where that came from I was totally dumbfounded.Then I think about my mother and the guy who impregnated her with me and the story my aunt always tells me.
I hear Edward Cullen shudder from the front like he heard every-little detail of what I just said. I stare deep into him and try to find out more about him then my scan will show but I just hit a wall like he's blocked everything from me. For now I let all my suspicion about the cullen go away. Class was over and I check my schedule to see that I had history next then after that I had lunch.
"Um.. excuse me can someone tell me where I can find the history room?" no one stopped to answer me. I took a deep breath shut my eyes then when I open them everything and everyone is frozen. OK so this has never happened to me before this is all to weird. I start hyperventilating* and then I back my self into a corner I could have swan that something just moved from the corner of my eyes but I let it go wishing that everyone would just unfreeze I take a deep breath in and then exhale and everyone is unfrozen.
Edwards Point of view
As I walk to my next everyone just freezes up and when I say that I mean it literaly. I took a run around the school just to see if it was like that everywhere and it was. I run back to my previous location and I saw that girl from this morning moving I was confused I tried to read her mind but she had her shield up. She turned and almost spotted me so I moved more to the left out of her view and then I waited and then a minute later everything was back to normal. I knew that I had to tell carlise about this when I got home.