Status: I hope you like it <3

Are You My Father?

What Are You Doing?

what are you doing on the floor?!?"
I look up to see Bella swan staring down at me with a confused look on her face
"I dropped my pencil?" I say hoping to get her to believe my lie.
"um...okay?!?"
I stood up dusted my jean off and headed to my next class.
Although my classes I thought about what happened and the first thought that came to my mind mythological powers and I knew that that was surreal because my mother had not powers but maybe I got if from my father whoever he was. I felt like a know it all in my class I was new yet I was the one answering all the question even on topics I never even heard about, my aunt always told me I had Einstein's brain. We got to the period where we had lunch and I sat at an empty table and picked at my food wasn't really hungry matter of fact I never am hungry. I pick at my food some more until Bella (ye-sh I'm calling her Bella now lol) walked up to me and asked me to sit with her of course I said yes and walked over to the table where she sat with her friends.
"Edward cullen is staring at you again." she half-whispered to Bella
"No he's not." She says trying to deny it
"What so amazing about him?!?" I asked half interested
Bella's friend Jessica turned to me and stared with a is she kidding me look on her face.
"Have you seen him he looks like a sex god."
I rolled my eyes.
"WOW!!" was all I said
I took my plate of uneaten food threw it out and left to go to the library.
I sat in the back took out my phone and texted my friend back home, well actually she texted me but whatever.
Her: Hey girlie how you liking forks
Me:UGH, don't call me that and I find it really really beleaguer that these forks girls are all obsessing over the same guy one girl even called him a sex god -.-
Her: Lol you gotta send me a picture
Me: um no I'm not gonna just walk up to a random dude and be like oh hey I know you don't know me but let me take a picture of your body.
Her: Well when you put it that way it sounds stalker-ish
Me; I gtg time for class talk to you when I get home. I picked up my bag and headed to my next period class which was social studies. Guess who was there again that's right Edward cullen "I'm gonna ignore him"I tell my self over and over until I finally Reach my seat in the back.
"Hi!" A girl with very entusatic pixie cut hair said to mi "You must be new im Alice Cullen"
"Kill me now" I think, but instead I just say hi
"Where are you from"
"I dont remember where I was born but before this I lived in California"
"Oh" is all she says then the teachers starts giving a boring lesson on yet another war that happened long ago.
My phone starts vibrating in my pocket. I raise my hand and asked the teacher if I can go to the bathroom and he said yes, I quickly ran to the bathroom
"yes" I answered (It was my aunt)
"how are you liking your new school?!?"
"Oh my god, you do know that its the middle of the school day right?"
"Oh I didnt realize well talk when you get home, love you!!"
"Love you too" I said as she hung up
I put my phone back in my pocket and got ready to leave but before I did This girl with gorgeous blonde hair came in and when she spotted me she gave me this "what are you looking at face". I was pretending to fix my hair then when I was done I left.