Status: I hope you like it <3

Are You My Father?

Did She Really Say My Name?

My aunt walked in then out just to make sure I as okay. As soon as she left I pulled the covers of me and went in my closet I figured since I had to do something less quiet I would just Make random sets of clothes. I pulled out random tops and bottoms until I made these sets http://www.polyvore.com/sets/set?id=41437154. Believe it or not it took me all morning to make those it was like 7:00 in the morning and I decided to wear this http://www.polyvore.com/sunny/set?id=41438529 since it was warm-ish humid. When I got to school my first class was history I went in and took my seat in the back.
"okay class im assigning you to partners where you have to do this project about finding out each others past and history."
She went on saying names of people who where partnered together.
"Wendy and Edward."
My eyes widened and I look around the room like "did she really say my NAME?!?!?!?!"
All the girls where angryly glaring at me, all except for bella.
"Okay all of you go sit next to your partners"
Edward walked over to me and sat down a moment of silence passed.
"So do you wanna go or should I?" He asked staring at me
I sighed "I'll go"
"So my moms name was Claire Hyde, I dont really know who my father is. I recently was living in cali with my aunt..."
"So yea thats pretty much it." I say after 20 minutes
"Okay, so My parents names are Elizabeth Masen and Edward Masen, unfortunately they're dead. My adoptive parents are Carlise and Esme Cullen so that would make my full name Edward Anthony Masen Cullen-"
"Masen cool that my middle name, oh sorry continue"
"I have 2 brothers, 2 sisters..."
"Yea thats pretty much it." He says after 10 mins
"Okay class tomarrow I want you bring in things that will help your partners better learn about your history."
I get up the same time edward does and a little ray of sun light flashes on his face and his face starts to sparkle.
*What are you?* I think walking away from him

When I got home I skipped dinner and just went stright up to my roon I spent all night thinking what was it about him that made me so damn curious*, the hin being edward cullen of course I mean I know I didnt like him so what was it about him. I stayed up all night and morning thinking about that. When I took a quick shower and got in this http://www.polyvore.com/set/set?id=41548586. I went downstairs and started look through book shelves for an old family album or anything that could help with the project. My aunt came downstairs rubbing her eyes.
"What are you doing??"
"Um..I need something that has family history for a project."
She went I a locked box and brought out an old album and blew the dust off of it
"This was your moms" She said getting al teary eyed
"Thanks" I kissed her on the cheek and went off to school.