Status: I hope you like it <3

Are You My Father?

I Just Don't Know

I walked in the school and went to my locker I took out the album and started flipping through it. There were pictures of my om before she died Gwash she was so pretty. There was also this other picture with my mom and a mystery guy probably my dad, but his face was cut out wonder who he was. I closed the album and walked to my current class. I saw that the seat next to Bella was empty so I sat next to her.
"Where's Edward?"
She shrugged. I looked down at the desk and thought about the pictures.
"Ms. Hyde,were you listening to what I was saying?"
"Yes you said to rotate the figure of the x-axis you have to multiply the y-axis by -1."
She looked at me then back to the board.
The class ended and I went to History.
To my surprise Edward was in there. I took my seat and he was already there.
"Take out what you brought for your partners"
I took out an album and handed it to Edward and he handed me what looked like old diary pages.
I read the first one and I was about to cry it was about his his dad and mom dying.
"That's your mom?" H asked as his eyes widened as if he knew her. *Why was he so interested I thought*
"Yea I used to have hair like her but I dyed it brown and got some orange-yellow highlights when I was 13."
"Do you mind if I take your album home??"
"Sure if you don't mind if I take your journals home."
"Sure."
Edward P.O.V
I took her album and showed it to carlisle.
"I know her mother carlisle, well I knew her before she died that is."
"Yes I remember her didn't we meet her in the 1989's?"
"Carlise I dated that women do you think that it was possible that I killed her by impregnating her?"
"That impossible Edward vampires cant get pregnant nor can they get someone pregnant."
"Then how do you explain Wendy and the fact she died a year after we had sex??"
"I don't know Edward I just don't know."