Status: I hope you like it <3

Are You My Father?

I'd Have A lot Of Explaining To Do

When I got home I went up to my room and started doing my homework. I was done at about 6:30. I quickly took a shower and put on purple shorts and a white tank top. I opened my window and then got under my covers and started reading Edward's family's journal. I wanted to cry so badly, but no tears came out, I always found that strange. I finished it all in 25 mins, well I think it's time I start the report on what I learned about Edward Cullen's history.

(Edwards P.O.V.)
"Well this isn't the first time I've heard about this." Alice said
"Really?"I asked
"Yea I have this friend in this coven in south America who has actually witnessed it."
"Edward, dude does that girl even know she's a vampire??"Emmett asked
"Not to my knowledge, I don't think she does."
"So then why are we worrying about this it's not like she's a new born or anything."

That had really gotten me thinking even if she was a vampire why was I worrying she wasn't a new born, and she's not craving blood either,she acts like a regular human, but then again she doesn't know how to use her powers what if some one catches her and she exposes us all.

"Because emett she just growing to her powers" Alice said beating me to it.
"What she is?"Carlisle asked shocked
"Yea apparently she growing into them as she turns 18."Alice answers
Yea well I knew something if she was a vampire child then she was mines and I would have a lot of explaining to do, but mostly to her would she even believe me??

(The Next Day)

(Wendy's P.O.V.)
I took a quick shower and jumped into blue skinny jeans, a blue plaid shirt, and an old pair of blue sneakers.. I finished tying my left shoe and was about to leave but my aunt stopped me.
"Did you bring back the album?"
"Oh no its in my locker." I lied, but then I remembered that I left Edwards journals on my dresser so I quickly ran upstairs on got them. I folded then softly and stuffed them in my bag.
I walked on off to school to school and went to class.
Skips to lunch
I sat at a table all alone picking at my food, I don't why I keep paying for this when I don't even eat it >.>
Bella came and at next to me.
"Hey" She said
"Hi" I replied
"Do you have any plan after-school?"
"Nope why?"
"We're all going to reserve wanna come."
"Um... sure"
"OK should I pick you up cause I don't think you know where it is, do you?"
"Okay.. what time."
"IDk, like around six"
"Okay."
"Okay bye." She said leaving the cafeteria

"Maybe this outing would be good for me." I thought.