Status: Mostly focusing on other story 'Hurricane'. On hiatus.

Slow Life

One.

"Jake!" I smiled widely and ran up to Jacob once I finally found him. It didn't take much work to find him, even in a crowded airport.
He had his arms wide open and then he wrapped them around me to pick me up and kiss me. I had missed him way too much.
"How are you, my beautiful girl?" he asked and put me down on the floor but still not letting go of me.
"I'm feeling even better now that I found you." I sighed as I laid my head on his warm chest.
We held each other, not saying much - we were enjoying being together once again.
"Well let's get your bags in my car, can't keep your folks waiting or they'll end up biting my head off."
I rolled my eyes, he probably had to go through a lot of convincing my parents to be able to pick me up in the airport alone - to be the first one to catch a glance of their only child. I have to admit that having Jacob pick me up instead makes me feel more relieved.
He picked up my bags and we both darted walking toward his car.
The drive to my house wasn't long, but I was so happy that it felt only five minutes long. Once we finally arrived, I was confused to find the main house and cottage empty. It was strange that my family wouldn't be there to greet me.
"Where is everybody?" I wondered aloud as Jacob's footsteps got closer behind me.
"I think they all went hunting. Your flight got here earlier, remember?"
"Oh yeah.."
It was still somewhat strange though. Alice had less problems seeing visions of me nowadays, and if she had seen me arrive earlier she surely would've told the rest of my family.
"Where do you want me to put your suitcases babe?"
"My room is okay."
"Alrighty then."
In my room the fact that we were both alone sunk into Jacob's head before mine. This was not something that happened frequently. He smiled at me coyly.
"What?"
"Nothing. You just look very beautiful today." he said in a low voice as he hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck slowly. My breathing got heavier.
"I missed you." I whispered.
"Not as much as I did."
And that evening he did prove it to me that, in fact, he missed me more than I missed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
First of all, thanks for reading that first chapter!
As usual I have to warn you all that I'm usually not good at beginnings (about chapters 1-3) since these are the chapters that tend to be short for some reason blah blah blah.
Anyways, there is a link in this chapter in the word "look" at the end and it just shows Renesmee's outfit and makeup. Nothing special. Just normal fan fiction details to help you imagine the story a little better.
Be sure to leave a comment with your thoughts! :)