Status: Updates will vary as I am getting closer to graduation :D

Hunting Ghosts And Love: A Zak Bagans Love Story

The Celebration

24 year old Abigail Starr gasped when her older brother, who was thirty, wrapped her in a big bear hug. He was taller, and larger than her, so when he squeezed her...she couldn't sworn she heard several bones pop. She was wearing her red and white graduation gown, and had put the cap on her little brother's head, who was two years old. He had been adopted when he was only a baby. Abigail had long brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes, with tanned skin. She was five foot one. Her brother, Allan, was six foot 2, and she hated it.

"Allan let me go you jerk! Gah! Let me get out of this thing!" Abigail yelled. Allan put her down and she pulled off her gown revealing that she was wearing a knee length black dress, with matching heels. She ran her hands down the sides to at least try to get some of the wrinkles out. She jumped when someone started to brush her hair. She turned around, it was her bestfriend, Sasha Wilkins.

"Come on, Abby, lets go get your hair fix, then you and your finally can head to April's Bar and Grill! And why the hell are you wearing that dress?! ITS FREEZING!" Sasha exclaimed. Her high pitch voice made everyone cover their ears. Ms. Wolfe, their freshman English teacher, walked over. And being the ever loveable honest mother of the Freshman broke the ice.

"Sasha dear, please don't ever do that again. I think you managed to break Mr. Ruses' classes." Ms. Wolfe shook her head. Sasha and Abigail covered their snickers with coughs as Mr.Ruses glared at Ms. Wolfe, who didn't seem to notice.

"Come on, Abby! Lets go! Gah! Where are we going?! Your hair is a mess! Gah!" Sasha squealed when her friend pushed her into the car. Sasha had blond hair and bright green eyes, and peach colored skin, she was shorter than Abigail, by a whole foot. Sasha and Abigail had met when they were three years old, Abigail being just a day older than Sasha.

"My hair is just fine, and I'm not cold, Sasha. I've lived in Conneicut longer than you have." Abigail answered with a smirk but gasped when Sasha gave her a noggie. Abigail snickered and just pulled out her Iphone to see what tweets she missed.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Abigail exclaimed. She winced when her Mother gasped.

"Abigail Willams Starr watch your language!" Joan Starr snapped. Abigail flushed and shook her head.

"Sorry Mama." Abigail said. Sasha leaned over, well scooted to where Abigail started to feel a bit claustophobic.

"What?" she whispered.

"GAC are here in Hartford! I knew they were coming to this state...but in my hometown?! What if we run into them here?!" Abigail whispered and grinned. Sasha rolled her eyes. Sasha wasn't a huge fan of Ghost Adventures, but liked it enough. She knew Abigail had the cutest crush on Zak, which she teased her often but knew not to tonight. Sasha didn't graduate college, as she didn't want to go, but was happy Abigail got a degree in photography, but knew her passion lay on the Paranormal. April's Bar And Grill was the most popular eating place in the whole city, Abigail wrapped her shawl around her shoulders as she walked in. She stopped when she saw who was sitting across from the table they had reserved. Zak Nick and Aaron of Ghost Adventures.

A/N: Cliffhanger :)
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment :D