Status: In the works :)

We Stitch These Wounds

Miranda and Jake Pitts grew up together she was pretty much viewed as his sister. She's been in hiding since she was 16. What happens when 5 years later when she comes back into his life. Will her secrets tear them apart?
  1. The Unknown
    "Did you witness a horrible crime? Were you like in the witness protection program?"
  2. Food for Thought
    "They looked cold so I wrapped them in bacon blankets. I mean who wouldn't love a bacon blanket."
  3. Conversations
    "But you came out of my mom's vagina."
  4. Surprise Surprise
    "No not really comfortable silence don't bother me but awkward silence is just so ... awkward."
  5. Beach Day
    "God doesn't want me and the Devil is too afraid that I'll take over!"
  6. Truth or Dare
    "Oh my God Payton I'm never going to be able to listen to that song again!"
  7. Sleepless Night
    “No sorry I got distracted. I think Jake and Emily are using whips in there. I was trying not to vomit.”
  8. Nightmares
    "She gave both Max and me black eyes in one night.
  9. Breakfast
    “You can’t taste them when your mouth is on fire.”
  10. Fighting Cupcakes
    "That’s because I’m secretly a cupcake in disguise as a human. I'm leading the cupcakes in their secret attempt of world domination.”
  11. Examination Room
    “You conceded ***ing bastard! You sing for a living, people pay to hear your voice, not look at your hair!”
  12. Pills
    “No you retard the name has the word meth in it not the pills you big goof.”
  13. I mustache you a question
    “What’s so funny? Is my hair ***ed up or something, do I look like a raccoon?”
  14. You scratch my back, and I'll punch you in the face
    "She asked me to help her take her shirt off and the next thing I knew she was punching me."
  15. Laser Tag
    “Alright let’s go pretend to blow people up!”
  16. A little slip up
    “Don’t touch me until you’ve got pants on.”