Status: In the works :)

We Stitch These Wounds

Fighting Cupcakes

“Jake I’m home!” I called out as I tossed my keys to the house onto the kitchen counter. “I’ve got a surprise!” I called out a little louder this time as I grabbed Max’s hand and pulled him into the living room. “Oh well guess they’re not here.” I mumbled to myself as I plopped myself down on the couch and patted the empty spot next to me. “I swear I won’t bite you, Jake won’t either … I’m not so sure about Emily though.” Max raised an eyebrow (yes he has eyebrows again) as he sat down next to me. “I just recently met her and within a few hours I found out she likes whips, so for all I know she might like to bite too.”

Max slightly chuckled to himself before sighing. “You know you didn’t have to bring me here with you, I could have gone back to Ronnie’s with him while he got ready, or I could have stayed at home … I’m fine really.” Max said nervously fidgeting with his bracelets.

I slapped his hand away from the bracelet he was currently spinning around on his arm. “Maxwell Scott Green, don’t you fucking lie to me.” I playfully said as I put my hands on my hips and mocked his mother’s voice. His mother often said this as we were growing up seeing how he was always in trouble for something.

His head snapped up and he stared at me with his mouth agape upon hearing my voice sound exactly like his mother’s. “God it’s so creepy when you do that. I honestly thought I was in trouble for a second.” He replied with a nervous laugh.

“If you try to lie to me again and say everything is okay when it clearly isn’t you will be in trouble mister.” I scolded him again mocking his mother’s voice causing him to shudder.

“What do you want me to say … that I’m falling apart at the seams? That I want to go diving face first into a pool of coke? That I want to shoot up, because both sound fucking tempting right now.” He asked as he rubbed his hands over his face in frustration.

I gave him a weak smile. “Just the truth sweetie, but if you don’t want to talk about things right now we don’t have to. I know you’ve been through hell today. I’m sorry by the way for just dumping it on you like that I could have been more tactful.” I replied as absentmindedly played with the ball on my lip ring.

Max wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to his side. “You’ve never been that tactful, you’re damn right brutal at times, but that’s what makes you special. So where is this magical brother of yours that I heard so much about when we were kids, but have still yet to meet?” He asked crossing his hands behind his head and propping his feet up on the coffee table.

“Oh you’ve met him; you just don’t know it yet.” I replied with a smirk before getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen.

“Wait, wait, wait … I know him? How well do I know him? How do I know him?” Max asked jumping up from the couch and following me.

“I believe you toured with him.” I replied as I walked into the pantry in search of something sweet.

“Miranda you’re horrible at giving hints.” He huffed as he hopped up on the kitchen island and crossed his arms like a child.

I poked my head out of the pantry and smiled at the child like pout on his face. “I’ll tell you who he is, but you’ve got to do two things for me.” I said giving him a wicked smile. Max just smirked and raised a brow at me telling me to elaborate. “Don’t call me Miranda anymore my real name is Payton Jade, but I prefer to be called Jade.” I stopped talking to take in Max’s reaction.

He nodded his head and furrowed his brows together. “So the whole what …” He took a second to count it out in his head. “5 years I’ve known you, and the time we dated I never knew your name?” He asked completely confused.

I laughed. “I mean you know my name it is Miranda, but my birth name is Payton Jade. I legally changed it to Miranda when we left my father, and now that he’s dead I don’t feel the need to use it anymore. I don’t have to hide from him anymore.”

He was silent for a second. “So that’s why it always took someone like three times to call out your name before you would respond.” He said with a laugh as he jumped off the counter and came to stand in front of me. “What’s your second demand?” He asked as he leaned against the doorway to the pantry, an adorable smirk on his face.

I smiled and pulled a box of cake mix and frosting down from a shelf. “Make cupcakes with me!” I said jumping up and down like a kid on crack.

“Cupcakes dude cupcakes!” Max yelled jumping up and down mocking me. I stopped jumping up and down and smiled sweetly at him. “What?” He asked confused as to why I was staring at him.

“I love the way you say cupcakes.” I replied with a laugh as I pushed past him to get out of the pantry. “Here find the stuff we need to make these I’m going to put on some music.” I said as I handed him the box of cake mix and walked away.

“I don’t know where anything is.” Max called out before I made it out of the kitchen causing me to turn around and look at him.

“Neither do I, I’ve only been here like 4 days. Pretend you’re playing hide in seek with the mixing bowl … I don’t know.” I replied with a laugh before turning on my heel and walking out of the kitchen. I couldn’t help but bust out laughing when I heard Max call out “Come out come out where ever you are …. Ah ha I found you!” followed by the crashing of pans and an “Ouch! I’m okay!” Seconds later. I shook my head as I grabbed my iPod and hooked it up to the stereo putting it on my favorite play list and hitting shuffle.

‘Perfect Weapon’ started blasting from the speakers as I danced my way back into the kitchen singing along with the song.
“Rrrraaaaaaa!
Awake at night you focus,
On everyone whose hurt you,
And write a list of targets,
Your violence lack a virtue.

Leave us alone!
You're on your own!
Rrrraaa-Go!

We are breathin',
While you're sleepin', go, (Go!)
And leave us alone,
The liars cheatin',
Our hearts beatin', go, (Go!)
And now you're on your own.

Here's to your perfect weapon,
Crack bones with blind aggression,
Like birds whose wings are broken,
You live without direction.”
I sang as I copied Andy’s actions in the music video causing Max to double over in laughter.

“I think you’ve watched that video one too many times.” He retorted as he caught his breath.

“I’d be a horrible sister if I hadn’t.” I replied with a smirk.

“Wait …” Max said holding up his hands as he put two and two together. “Jake Pitts is you’re brother?!” He asked his eyes wide from shock causing me to laugh.

“Yea like I’ve said before he’s not my brother by blood, but his mother did give birth to me.” I replied as I started mixing the cake batter together.

“Holy shit!” He remarked as he added paper liners to the cupcake pans.

I pushed Max out of the way with my hip as I began to fill up the cupcake pans with batter. I smiled when ‘Cellar Door’ started play and I started swinging my hips in time with the beat of the song as I sang along. I don’t know what it is about the song, but I’ve always loved it.

“We walk through the doorway, heard you calling from the hall
To find you in the bedroom not breathing at all
I drag your body to the cellar where we lay, the wax it melts away,
I kiss your face...

Now we are starting to love you more
Your body's on the canvas I painted on the floor

Now you wait, like the drug, like the change in the pain it goes on for so long
And oh, how it hurts in the worst way, now that you're gone, it's so wrong, it's so wrong....”

I bent over to put the cupcakes into the oven and smiled as I felt hands on my hips. I shut the oven and stood back up and continued to move my hips in beat with of the music as Max started singing the rest of the song to me.

“If I could take you somewhere, I'd take you to the darkest place,
scatter you in art forms, admire the whore
beauty in different ways, your hands on picture frames
your eyes in the glass wear your face as a mask

Now they are starting to love you more
a gallery of your beauty, no charge at the door”

I smiled up at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and sang the rest of the song along with him, while we both swayed to the music.

“As you wait, like the drug, like the change in the pain it goes on for so long
And oh, how it hurts in the worst way, now that you're gone, it's so wrong, it's so wrong....

And down below your veins run dry your vacant eyes
I lost control your face is pale, your body's cold
And down below your veins run dry your vacant eyes
I lost control your face is pale, your body's cold

Wait, like the drug, like the change in the pain it goes on for so long
And oh, how it hurts in the worst way, now that you're gone, it's so wrong, it's so wrong...

It's so wrong.....”

I jumped slightly when I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and saw Jake standing there with his arms crossed over his chest while Emily on the other hand had an entertained smirk on her face.

“Oh… Hiya, Jake!” I shouted as I ran over to him and pulled him into a hug. “Max and I are making cupcakes!” I said when I pulled away from the hug. “Hi, Emily!” I yelled as I launched myself onto her.

“Someone is in a great mood.” She replied with a smile as she pulled away from the hug.

“Sure am! I’ve got all my buddies back, sober, and speaking to each other!” I replied as I skipped back over to Max and jumped on his back. “I guess I had gone so long without talking to Ronnie or Max I forgot how much I had missed them.” I gushed as I leaned over Max’s shoulder and kissed his cheek causing him to smile.

Jake suspiciously eyed the two of us before speaking again. “Ronnie has your phone you apparently left it in his car. He said he’ll bring it back over in a little while that he was running home to do some shit first.” Jake said before walking into the living room.

“I don’t think he likes me anymore.” Max mumbled as he sat me on the ground.

“He doesn’t like anyone that I’ve had a past with.” I replied loud enough of Jake to hear.

“I like Max just fine … it’s just weird knowing you two have …” Jake replied trailing off and not finishing his sentence.

“We had sex just say it. You feel weird knowing at one point in time before you ever knew Max that he had his cock buried deep inside of me.” I retorted trying my best not to laugh.

“Ugh … Yes Jade that is exactly my problem. Thanks for the mental picture… I HATE YOU!” He screamed from the living room.

“Love you too Bubby!” I yelled back a sinister smile crept upon my face when I saw Emily standing there laughing. “Pay backs a bitch … No more using whips when I’m in the house!”

“Oh you’re just jealous!” Jake replied as he came into the kitchen wrapped his arms around Emily.

“Of you two? Psh … I could get both Max and Ronnie if I wanted what the fuck am I jealous of?” I said rolling my eyes.

“Your sister is a freak … I think I’m in love!” Emily said as she made a heart with her hands.

The oven dinged letting us know to take the cupcakes out. “Cupcakes!” Max screamed running over to the oven sniffing the air as I pulled out the pans full of miniature cakes. “Cupcakes!” Max reiterated as he began bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet with a can of icing in his hands.

I laughed rolling my eyes playfully at Max before removing the can of icing from his hands. “You’ve got to let them cool down before you can ice them sweetie.”

“But … but…” He sighed hanging his head in defeat and pouted. “I just wanted to help.”

I smiled lightly patting his cheek. “It’s okay you can help soon, now stop acting like a pussy!” I slightly shouted as I tapped his cheek a little harder this time.

“You skank! You hit me!” Max replied as his jaw dropped to the floor from shock.

“Suck it up and be a man!” I defended myself as I playfully held up my hands like I was going to karate chop him.

“Oh so that’s how it’s going to be?!” Max asked before standing on one foot the other bent at the knee in front of him and his hands up in the air in the praying mantis stance. “Waataa!” He cried out in a war cry before jumping around kicking his legs and flailing his arms around like a karate master on crack.

“Waataa? You want some water?” I asked with a devious smirk on my face as I ran to the sink grabbed the sprayer an started douncing Max with water as I laughed like a maniac.

He didn’t scream or yell like a normal person would instead he started singing at the top of his lungs ‘I’m singing in the rain’ as he danced around like an idiot. I shrieked in shock when he grabbed the sprayer from me while I was doubled over laughing and started spraying me instead. “How do you like me now?” He laughed as I tried to shield my face from the stream of water coming straight at it.

“Jake save me!” I screamed as I tried to run behind him, but failing as I slipped on a puddle of water and face planted on the tile floor. “Fuck!” I yelled as I held my forehead and the knot that had instantaneously formed.

“I’ll save you!” Max shouted as he ran over to where I was and tripped over my legs causing him to fall also. We looked at each other for a brief second before we burst out laughing.

“Are you two always like this?” Emily asked as she clutched her sides from laughter.

“It only gets worse with the less sleep we have.” I replied as I tried to stand up from the ground, but giving up when my feet slid out from under me. Jake had a nicely polished tiled floor and when you add water to that it’s like trying to walk on ice. Max managed to stand up and held his hand out to help me up. “Aaha!” I yelled in triumph as I was once again standing on my feet. I pumped my fist into the air in victory and accidently hit Max in the chin. My eyes went wide as this happened and a squeak left my mouth as I ran towards Jake. One of my feet slipped out from under me, but thankfully Jake caught me before I hit the floor. I looked back at Max who was holding his chin a slight smile on his face while his body visibly shook from laughter.

Jake rolled his eyes at me before laughing at the two of us. “You two are never allowed to reproduce. The kid would be screwed for life you’re both clumsy as fuck.”

“And yours will stink.” I retorted sticking my tongue out at Jake.

“I’m going to get you two some towels you’re both drenched.” Emily said with a smirk as she pointed at Max and I. We were indeed drenched we both had water dripping from our hair and our clothes were soaked. I smiled widely at Jake before grabbing my hair and twisting it causing a puddle of water to form at his feet. He opened his mouth to protest but quickly shut it when his phone started ringing. He looked at me with a slight smile on his face before shaking his head and walking out of the room to answer his phone.

I gave Max a wicked smile before I rushed over to the counter that the cupcakes were on and opened up the can of icing. “Cupcakes!” Max once again yelled as he magically appeared next to me causing me to jump out of my skin.

I smiled as I grabbed two butter knifes out of the drawer handing one to Max before we started adding cream cheese icing to the red velvet cupcakes we had just cooked. We had iced about half the cupcakes when I stuck my finger in the icing and smeared it across Max’s nose and cheeks. He stared at me in shock for a brief second before sticking three of his fingers into the icing and smearing it all over my face. I stood there with my mouth wide open in shock before wiping icing from my eyes. My whole face was covered in white icing mouth, nose, cheeks, forehead, chin, and even some of my hair.

I grabbed my butter knife from the counter before yelling “Unguard!”

He quickly grabbed his knife before yelling “Touché!” as we started an impromptu fencing fight.

Emily walked back into the kitchen with multiple towels in her hands shaking her head in laughter as she watched the two of us from the doorway. She quickly moved the jar of icing out of my reach as I tried to grab more of it to smear on Max. I frowned at her before returning to my sword fight with Max.

I squealed as ‘Not Good Enough for Truth In Cliché’ started playing. I threw my hands up admitting defeat as I started bouncing around singing along with the song at the top of my lungs.

“Hurtful words,
From my enemies of the last five years,”
I sang as I held up all five fingers on one of my hands.

“What's it like to die alone?
How does it feel when tears freeze,
When you cry?
The blood in your veins is twenty below. “
I held up two fingers on one hand and made a 0 with the other before dropping both hands and pointing down to symbolize ‘below’.

“Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,”
I held up both my hands to my head like they were guns moving my thumbs back and forward like I was pulling the trigger.

“Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget,”
I sang over dramatically to Emily as I rubbed my hands up and down my sides before grabbing her hands in my own and shaking them.

“Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget,
Something I cannot forget.”
I sang bouncing around in front of Max as I did the same motions I had earlier.

I jumped when I felt someone’s arms wrap around my waist causing me to squeak. I felt the rumble of their chest as they let out a chuckle before Ronnie’s familiar voice finished singing the song. I harmonized with Ronnie and Max screamed his parts.

“Oh my God that was great!” Emily said from her seat at the kitchen island. “It was like my own mini concert!” She said clapping her hands together excitedly.

“Why are you and Max dripping wet?” Ronnie asked as he pulled away from me and shivered slightly. “You’re fucking freezing.”

I turned around to reply but stopped when he started laughing uncontrollably at me. It wasn’t until then that I noticed Jacky was once again with him. “What the hell is all over your face?” He asked in confusion causing his British accent to stick out even more. I shrugged my shoulders in response. “What the fuck do you mean you don’t know?” He asked causing me to laugh.

Ronnie grabbed my head in between his hands before kissing my lips which were still covered in frosting. He licked his lips and smiled before he stuck out his tongue and licked me from my chin to my cheek. “You taste like a cupcake!” He said with a smile on his face.

“Cupcakes!” Max shouted as he ran over to the counter and grabbed one off the plate before taking a bite and rolling his eyes in the back of his head as he moaned to himself. “It taste like Jesus just came in my mouth!”

“Jesus Christ that’s the second time I’ve heard that in like two days.” Jake noted as he walked into the kitchen. “What the hell is all over your face?” Jake asked as he walked over and swiped his pointer finger over the bridge of my nose and popping it into his mouth.

“What if that had been cum?” I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Well it wasn’t, it’s way too thick to be cum, and if it was I’d say you’ve been blowing a lot of guys, ‘cause it would take a lot more than the four of us to cover your face like that.” Jake replied with a smirk as he swiped a cupcake from the table. “Oh yea the guys want to go grab a bite to eat before the show so I suggest you go get ready.”

I nodded my head and looked over at Max “I’ve got some pajama bottoms you can put on while I dry your clothes I’ve got a shit ton of makeup you can use too if you feel like going all out in whore paint tonight.” He nodded his head yes before following me to my room.

I walked into my room and began digging through my dresser drawers looking for a certain pair of pajama pants. I smiled in relief when I found them hidden in the bottom of the drawer. “Here catch!” I called out to Max as I threw the pants at his head.

He caught them and stared at them in disbelief. “You seriously still fucking have these?” He asked surprised. He stuck his hand in the right pocket and smiled to himself when he realized they were in fact the same pants. He held up the black Jack Skeleton pants that one of the pockets had been cut out of for obvious reasons. “Where can I change?” He asked as he looked around the room.

I rolled my eyes. “Just fucking strip it’s not like I haven’t seen you naked before. You have nothing to be afraid of unless you’ve been using steroids.” I said with a laugh as I walked to my closet in search for something to wear.

I jumped when my bedroom door banged open. “We got lonely out there Jake went to shower with Emily. You would think they are two hormonal teenagers by the way they go at it.” Ronnie said as he threw himself on my bed. “What are you doing in there?” He asked.

I rolled my eyes as I turned around to face him. “I’m looking for something to wear after I get out of the shower.” I replied with a smirk. He was lying across the width of my bed with his head hanging off the side of the bed as he stared at me upside down.

“Just wear your birthday suit…I’m sure no one will mind.” He said nonchalantly with that adorable smirk on his face.

I shook my head as I looked around the room. Max had the same devious smirk on his face that Ronnie did and Jacky was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed against his chest. “You know you don’t have to awkwardly stand around like that you can sit down. I don’t bite … hard at least.” I said with a smirk as I continued to look through my closet.

“Lies, all lies! She bites like a fucking dinosaur look at my hand!” Ronnie said as he threw his hand into to air revealing a bruise in the shape of a bite mark. I smiled proudly at the fact that you could see all of my teeth marks in the bruise.

“Bloody hell woman are you a vampire or something?” Jacky asked with a laugh as he examined Ronnie’s hand.

“I like blood, but no … he tried to silence me and I wasn’t having it.” I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know what to wear!” I whined as I flopped down on the bed next to Ronnie.

“I agree with Radke you should wear nothing.” Max commented as he laid his head on my stomach.

“I have battle wounds now I really don’t think people will find the 6 inch scar on my right thigh that attractive let alone my hand.” I replied as I subconsciously tugged on the fingerless glove I was wearing on my left hand.

Max trailed one of his fingers down the scar on my thigh. “It’s not that noticeable. I think it’s kind of hot.” He replied with a wink.

“Max you my friend aren’t normal you never have been and never will be, so your opinion doesn’t count.” I retorted rolling my eyes.

“I think it’s pretty bad ass. The scars are kind of like tattoos, but there is a much more interesting story behind the scars, ya know? It just shows how strong of a person you really are. I’d wear them proudly if I were you. Plus I’ve seen you in a bikini you are far from hideous. If someone has a problem with your scars you then they need to get their head checked, because there is obviously something wrong with them.” Jacky said as he sat down at the foot of my bed and gave me a reassuring smile.

“Awe you’re so sweet. Tattoos are something that you want though you dream them up and pay for them. I didn’t ask for these, but there is nothing I can do about them.” It was quiet for a second before I spoke up again. “Oh my God Jacky Vincent thinks I’m hot!” I mock squealed as I fanned my hands in front of my face and pretended to break down causing the guys to laugh.

“It takes the British one to get what we’ve been trying to say for 10 minutes into her head.” Max said to Ronnie as he pointed in Jacky’s direction.

“You did get that what I said was dripping with sarcasm right.” I replied as I scrunched my eyebrows together.

“So was what I said.” Max replied giving me a shit eating grin as he nodded his head.

“Go take a shower before I eat your face.” Ronnie said as he wiped some more icing off of my face.

I began laughing. “I forgot that was there.” I said as I climbed off the bed and walked towards the closet.

“Just go take a shower and when you get out I’ll have some clothes picked out for you?” Ronnie said as he jumped off the bed and pushed me towards the bathroom down the hall.

“Ronnie Jake won’t like it if I’m virtually naked.” I warned as he pushed me into the bathroom closing the door behind the two of us.

“Damn!” He replied snapping his fingers and giving me an adorable smile. “I just wanted to make you as hot as me.” He replied giving me a wink.

I scoffed “Bitch please I’m way sexier than you and you know it!” I said returning his smile.

“Psh … you will never be as sexy as all of this.” Ronnie replied as he motioned to himself from head to toe a cocky smile playing on his lips.

“I didn’t think it was possible, but I think you might be even more full of yourself then you were before you went to jail. I hate to be the one to break the truth to you, but your shit does stink just like everybody else’s.” I retorted rolling my eyes.

He scoffed trying to hide a laugh. “It smells like rainbows and bubblegum.” He retorted before sticking out his tongue.

“Put that back into your mouth or put it to good use.” I replied as I turned towards the shower reached inside and turned it on. I turned around and squeaked when I saw Ronnie’s face was a few inches from my own.

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?” He asked as he took a step closer to me.

“Well I certainly wouldn’t be complaining.” I responded as I took a step back and collided with the wall behind me. He took a step forward and closed the gap between our bodies as he leaned down and pressed his lips against my own. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled it slightly causing Ronnie to growl and bite my lip. He quickly pulled away to pull my shirt off over my head I looked down and laughed when I noticed he had only taken one of the two shirts I was wearing off.

“You and your fucking layers!” He growled before pulling my second shirt over my head leaving me in my black lacy bra, a pair id denim shorts, and my trusty batman chucks.

I gasped when he attached his lips to my neck and started sucking. “I … I just remembered something.” I managed to get out as I tried to suppress a moan.

“And what might that be?” He asked as he trailed his tongue across my chin licking off some of the icing from before.

I shivered as he did this. “I’ve … I’ve got to…” I completely lost my focus as his teeth grazed my nipple from beneath the lace. I couldn’t help the breathy moan that escaped my lips when he did this. It took me a second to regain my senses “I’ve got to put Max’s clothes in the dryer and then take a shower. We can’t do this.”

Ronnie removed his lips from my collar bone. “And why not?” He asked.

“Because I’ve got to get ready, this is my brother’s house, and I’m not a whore anymore; I haven’t been with anyone in two years.” I replied as I pushed him away.

“I never said you were a whore.” He defended himself looking at me like I was crazy.

“No you didn’t but …” I trailed off not finishing my sentence as I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to get Max’s soaked clothes.

“What were you two doing? You both look a little flushed and why aren’t you wearing a shirt?” Jacky asked from his spot on my bed.

“We weren’t doing anything and I came to get these.” I replied holding up the pile of soaked clothes.

“Sure and that’s why you don’t have a shirt on and you’ve got a hicky on your neck.” Max retorted with a smirk.

“Jesus Christ Ronald!” I groaned as I slapped my hand over my neck.

Max started laughing and I glared at him. “There was nothing on your neck, but thanks for confirming my suspicions. Ronald you dirty dog you’re trying to steal my left overs.”

I stared at him dumbfounded. “If you want to get technical I slept with Ronnie before I started dating you, so you stole his leftovers. He’s just coming back for seconds.” I replied sticking out my tongue at Max and walking away.

“More like 100th.” I heard Max mumble as I walked out of the room.

“I heard that!” I retorted as I threw his clothes in the dryer which was conveniently placed in the spare bathroom.

I sighed as I shut the door to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I quickly appraised my appearance in the mirror and let out a frustrated sigh as I fought back my urge not to smash the mirror. I hated the image looking back at me. I’ve always had bad self-esteem and hated the way I looked. I wasn’t hideous by any means but I was never satisfied with the way I looked. My hair was a dark brownish red and the under layer which use to be a bright red was now a washed out almost pink color. I had random scars that covered my body most of which were from being very accident prone. I had a slightly pudgy stomach adorned with random barely visible stretch marks from constant drops and gains in weight. I had a decent sized chest I was a full C-cup which is basically nothing compared to the DD I use to be. My favorite thing about me was my face, but even that had been messed up in my wreck. My left cheek was slightly larger than the right you couldn’t really tell unless I was smiling though. My left eye would look kind of chinky due to the fatter cheek. I shook the thoughts out of my head as I climbed into the shower and proceeded to wash the icing off of my skin and hair.

A few minutes later I emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped tightly around my chest and walked into my bedroom and laughed at the sight in front of me. Jacky, Ronnie, and Max were arguing about what underwear I should wear.

“Dude she should wear these.” Jacky said as he held up a black and blue silk thong. “They are hot and it matches what she’s wearing he reasoned.

“She hates thongs she says it’s like the world’s worst wedgie.” Ronnie argued. “I think she should wear these!” He said as he pulled a pair of black lacy boy shorts out of the drawer.

“She doesn’t like underwear.” Max stated. “I dated her for a while and 80% of the time she didn’t have any on. She only wears them if she’s wearing a skirt or dress or something her ass might show in.”

“If she doesn’t like underwear then why does she have a whole drawer full?” Jacky asked as he put the thong back in the drawer.

“How about you show me what I’m wearing and I’ll decide what underwear I wear?” I asked from the doorway causing all the guys to blush and turn red.

Ronnie started jumping up and down as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed which had clothes laid out on it. “I was thinking you could wear this gorgeous baby blue corset with the black lace on it. These adorable black trip pants with the holes cut out of them, and these killer black heels.” He said in his best gay voice and using a lot of hand gestures.

“Please don’t ever talk like that again. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Did you drop the soap in jail? Is there something you need to tell me?” I asked as I poked his chest a few times.

He growled at me and pulled me into his arms as he crashed his lips down on mine. “What do you think?” He asked a few seconds later when he pulled away.

“That I just kissed a gay man.” I replied as I stuck out my tongue and turned around to grab the clothes off of my bed.

I let out a squeak as I was pulled back by Ronnie my back against his chest. “How about now?” He whispered in my ear. His warm breath on my neck caused visible goose bumps all over my body. I could feel his jean clad erection pressing up against my back.

I smiled and bit my lip before whispering back. “I think someone’s got a little problem that should be attended to.” I wiggled my way out of his grasp and grabbed the pair of pants off the bed and slipped the on under my towel.

“I told you no underwear! In yo face!” Max shouted pumping his fist into the air in victory.

I shook my head slightly laughing before picking up the corset, ever so discreetly dropping the towel, and putting it up to my chest. “Zip me!” I demanded to Ronnie who was staring at me in shock. I know he had seen me drop the towel from my chest.

“You’re purposely fucking with me aren’t you?” He asked as he zipped up the corset kissing my shoulder blade when he finished.

“No more then you are with me.” I replied as I turned around to face Max. “Make up?” I asked as I turned towards the bathroom.

“Nah … I don’t think I’m going to do my make up for the show tonight. I’m feeling kind of lazy and it’s not going to be that big of a crowd, but my clothes would be nice.” He replied following me.

“Will you at least do my makeup? I find it sad that you’re a guy and can do better eye shadow then me.” I replied as I jumped up on the counter and handed him my makeup bag. “I want black eyeliner and that pinkish red color around my eyes.”

“Yes master…” He replied in a creepy voice before applying a light coat of foundation and powder to my face before starting on my eyes. “There all done!” He replied a few minutes later.

I jumped off the counter and kissed his cheek. “Thanks sexy!”

“Are y’all ready Jake is in there bitching about how you take forever.” Ronnie asked from the door.

“Yea I need to put my shoes on and he needs to put his clothes on.” I replied rolling my eyes not at Ronnie, but at Jake. “He’s your clothes booboo.” I said as I opened the dryer and handed them to Max. “I guess meet us in the living room.” I said as I walked out of the bathroom and shutting the door behind me.

“Here are your shoes.” Jacky said popping out of nowhere causing me to squeal. “God you’re skittish.” He remarked with a laugh as he handed my shoes to me.

I slipped on the heels and walked into the living room surprised to see everybody here. “What the fuck is everybody doing here? I thought we were going to meet up.”

“Well we were and then Jake here started getting antsy and said you were taking forever and told us to meet up here. He apparently ordered pizza.” Andy remarked from his spot on the couch.

“You know if you would have told me to hurry up I would have, but no you just bitch to everyone else.” I said rolling my eyes.

“He does that with me too.” Emily said from her spot on his lap. I smiled when I took in her appearance she was wearing a blue and black polka dotted corset, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a pair of black studded heels. Her hair was in loose waves around her face and she had black eye liner lining the tops and bottoms of her eyes.

“Great minds think alike.” I said as I motioned at the two of our outfits.

“Hey Max!” Andy greeted him as he walked into the room. “Long time no see.”

“Yea I’ve been doing some pretty stupid stuff.” Max replied with a nervous chuckle.

I turned around and smiled when I saw Max. “I thought you weren’t going to go your makeup?” I retorted when I saw the purple and black around his eyes.

He shrugged his shoulders. “You’ve got a lot of pretty colors it’s like you’ve got the rainbow in your makeup bag.” He replied with a laugh.

About an hour and a half later we had all eaten and were now at the bar Max’s band would be playing at. I laughed at how all the guys had purposely not worn war paint and were still getting recognized. I guys you couldn’t hide the tattoos huh? I was sitting at a large table talking to Emily and Sammie when Max’s ex Samie walked in. I let out a loud throaty growl causing everybody to look at me. “That Samie bitch is here.” I replied to everyone’s unvoiced question through clenched teeth.

“Hey I’m not a bitch!” Sammie defended herself.

“Not you sweetie. This bitch is drug addicted whore with the same name. I don’t wish death upon you, but I swear if this bitch tries to talk to Max I won’t think twice before I break that expensive plastic nose of hers.” I replied as I clenched the glass I had in my hand.

“Sweetie let go of the glass I think you’ve cracked it.” Jake said as he tried to pry the glass out if my hand. I tilted my head back and gulped the remaining contents of the glass before handing it over to him.

“Bloody hell she did crack the glass. How the hell does that much force come out of that small of a person?” Jacky asked as he evaluated the glass in shock.

“Don’t piss her off and you’ll never have to find out. I’ve been on the receiving end of her blows and it’s not fun.” Ronnie responded as he rubbed my back.

“Hey guys this is Paty and I met her at the bar.” Andy said as he walked over with a tray full of drinks and sat them in the middle of the table. Immediately three drinks were pushed in front of me I grabbed on and chugged the contents coughing as the alcohol burnt my throat and picked up the second one. “What pissed off Jade?” Andy asked as he pulled a chair to the table for Paty to sit at.

“She’s about to kill that whore over there.” Ronnie remarked as he pointed her out. She was standing at the edge of the stage watching Max’s every move as he did sound check.

“Why?” Andy asked.

“She caught her fucked up at Max’s house earlier today and she started talking shit saying that Max should just accept the fact that he’s an addict and give up on trying to better himself. I’m surprised she didn’t kill her then she just slammed her head into the door frame and threw her outside.” Ronnie replied as he rubbed his hand up and down my back.

I couldn’t help but laugh when he mentioned me slamming her head into the wall. “I swear if she tries to talks to him I will kill her. Nobody and I mean NOBODY is keeping Max from getting sober this time I will kill a bitch!” I seethed.

Paty looked around the table seeming kind of uncomfortable. “Sorry about that I’m usually not this crazy, but you don’t fuck with my family and get away with it that easily. I’m Jade it’s nice to meet you Paty.” I said sticking out my hand to shake.

“Don’t worry I’m the same way about my friends and family.” She replied as she shook my hand.

“You look a little shocked right now.” Emily noted as she took a sip of her drink.

“Well to be honest I’m at a table full of two of my favorite bands so yea I’m a little shocked and nervous.” Paty timidly replied.

I smiled at Andy and gave him the thumbs up I hadn’t known her for long but she was adorable. She had brown hair that is lighter on the top and gets darker towards the bottom; she had a cute fringe bang that had bright red highlight throughout it that framed the left side of her face. She was dressed in a black pair of skinny jeans and had a cut up MCR shirt on. Her light brown eyes were rimmed in black eye liner and the contrast really made her eyes pop. I really didn’t know much about her, but for some reason she had already won over my approval.

My face lit up when the lights dimmed down a bit and The Natural Born Killers started playing ‘You Brought This On Yourself’ I quietly danced in my seat and sang along with the songs not wanting to go out on the dance floor and make a fool of myself, plus I didn’t want to be anywhere near the whore. Their set wasn’t long since they didn’t have that many songs written, but they rocked the fuck out of the six songs they did play. I smiled when a sweaty Max came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

“So did you like it?” He asked everybody at the table a proud smile on his face.

“Y’all were amazing, duh! I will admit I miss seeing you behind the bass though. Now give me a kiss and get off of me you’re all sweaty.” I replied with a laugh. Max kissed my face multiple times before wiping his sweaty head on my exposed chest causing me to cry out in disgust. “You fucking bastard I’m going to kill you!” I screeched when he took off running. “Take my shoes!” I yelled to no one in particular as I slipped them off and tossed them in the direction of the table.

I took off running weaving in and out of people in the crowd. I found Max in the middle of a crowd of people talking to a guy with short black hair, with a bowlers cap sitting on top of his messy greasy hair, a white band tee wife beater, and black jeans. A normal person would have let them finish their conversation before continuing their quest for revenge, but that never crossed my mind as I launched myself onto Max and knocked him to the ground; subsequently knocking said person he was talking to over too.

“Fucking shit Mir … I mean Jade!” Max shouted from beneath me. “Get your fat ass off of me you’re crushing me!” He whined as he struggled beneath me.

I punched him in the chest when he called me fat. “Pay backs a bitch!” I seethed as I hocked up a loogie and dangled it inches from his face.

“Eww you sick fuck wouldn’t dare.” Max shouted from beneath me. I lowered the loogie and Max’s face contorted in disgust. “I’m sorry I’m sorry!” He pleaded.

I sucked the loogie back into my mouth and climbed off of Max. I grimaced as I looked around trying to find something to spit this wad on snot into. I know I had a pure look of disgust on my face which both guys were laughing at. I grabbed an empty beer bottle off of a surrounding table and spit it into there. “Oh God that was disgusting it filled like my whole mouth!” I whined as I slapped Max across the chest.

“Oh what the fuck was that for?” He whined as he rubbed the place I had just hit.

“For ever being born.” I retorted crossing my arms across my chest.

Max pulled me into in his side and kissed my cheek. “I love you loser.” He remarked with a cheesy smile.

“And who is this sexy lady?” The unknown person asked.

I looked up and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I realized who Max had been talking to. “Don’t make me punch you again.” I growled as I glared at Craig.

He stood there a few seconds trying to remember what I was talking about. His face visibly lit up when realization struck him. “I thought you died in a car crash.” He bitterly replied.

“I did you’ve officially lost your mind.” I retorted rolling my eyes.

“I see almost dying didn’t make you lose that bitchy attitude of yours.” He replied crossing his arms.

“I see all the drugs and alcohol are starting to take a toll on you you’re getting kind of fat.” I countered as I raised a brow at him.

Max stood there awkwardly between the two of us making sure no one went too far with their insults. He knew better than to try to stop me, it would just result in him getting hurt.

“Nice pedo stash by the way do you keep candy and action figures in your car to attract the little boys you like?” I asked causing Max to crack a smile and let out a little chuckle.

“Shouldn’t you be in the bathroom sucking dick for twenties?” He asked with a smirk on his face like it would hurt me.

“You know maybe if you said that to me I don’t know 4 years ago that would have hurt me or gotten under my skin, but I’ve been sober for years. Your petty jabs don’t bother me; I believe it should be you in the ally taking it in the ass. I bet those guys love to hear you scream their name, unfortunately it just gives me a pounding headache.” I replied giving him a sympathetic smirk.

“Hey Jade I hate to interrupt your little love fest here, but Jake is waiting on you he ordered a round of Jager bombs for everybody.” Emily said as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I could tell she could sense the tension in the air and had probably heard a little of what had been said.

“Are you coming Max?” I questioned raising one of my brows.

“No I’ve got to sort some shit out with Craig. I’ll be over there in a few go ahead and take my shot for me I know how much you love them.” He replied giving me a smile.

I nodded my head and kissed his cheek. “See you soon then … and be good.” I warned. “Nice talking to you Craig.” I said with a wave and a sickeningly sweet smile. I wrapped my arm around Emily’s shoulders as we began walking away.

We were only a few feet away, still within ear shot when Emily said. “I think Max and Ronnie should get the rest out the original members together and do a reunion tour.” I couldn’t help but bust out laughing when I heard Craig growl.

“What’s so funny?” Ashley asked when we walked up to the table both of us nearly doubled over from laughter.

“Oh nothing much just talking shit to Craig.” I replied with a shit eating grin as I climbed on to Ronnie’s lap.

Ronnie’s grip tightened around my waist. “Craig is here?”

“Yup!” I replied popping the p as I downed my Jager bomb.

“Oh can I video tape you throwing him across the parking lot?” Paty asked referring to Ronnie’s Bryan Stars interview causing everybody to laugh.

“I doubt that will happen, but you can video tape me beating the shit out of this chick to show that it was completely self-defense. I promise I won’t throw the first blow, but I will subsequently throw the last one.” I replied as I watched Max’s ex Samie make her way towards Max and Craig.

“Just leave them alone until they start arguing Max can handle his own.” Jake warned giving me his brotherly glare.

We sat around the table talking about random bullshit. Sammie, Paty, and myself were currently talking about photography. It turns out that she was also a photographer, but was currently looking for a new job; she couldn’t stand her boss. “Yea I’ll talk to Mike about getting you an interview we could always use some new talent. Plus I have a feeling Jade here will be transferring to our sister studio soon.” Sammie said giving me a wink.

“I’m sorry, but I love working with self-absorbed cocky rock stars.” I replied with a laugh. That comment received a chorus of objections from the guys around me.

Max threw himself in the seat between Ronnie who I was still sitting in his lap, and Jacky. Max threw his head down on the table causing the empty glasses in the middle of the table to clank together. “Ouch!” He squeaked out as he lifted his head from the table and rubbed the now red spot on his head.

“You look like you could use a hug!” I obnoxiously shouted as I crawled from Ronnie’s lap to Max’s and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

He nuzzled his face into the crock of my neck and took a deep breath trying to calm himself. “You still smell like cupcakes.” He mumbled not moving his head from my shoulder.

“That’s because I’m secretly a cupcake in disguise as a human. I'm leading the cupcakes in their secret attempt of world domination.” I replied with a cheeky grin.

“How about we move this party to my place?” Jake asked standing up from the table. “Free alcohol always tastes a lot better!” He stated with a cocky smile. “You’re welcome to come to Paty the girls are always complaining about how they are outnumbered.”

“Hey I have never complained about that!” I retorted.

“That’s because you’re basically a guy with tits.” Jake replied with a smirk as he jumped behind Emily expecting me to try to hit him.

“I’m not going to argue that because it’s true.” I laughed.

“Well let’s go!” Andy agreed taking Paty’s hand in his own and walking towards the doors. I couldn’t help but smile when I saw a blush creep up on her cheeks.

I jumped off of Max’s lap and ran outside instantly lighting up a smoke when I got outside. The one thing that irked me about California was the fact you couldn’t smoke inside. I leaned up against the building and was having a conversation with Andy, Jake, Max, and Jacky while we smoked and figured out who was going in what car. “Max let me get on your back these shoes are killing my feet.” I didn’t give him time to reply before I had jumped onto his back, wrapped my legs around his waist, and one arm around his neck since I was using the other to smoke with. “Thanks!” I replied as I kissed his cheek.

“You fucking whore!” I heard a voice call out before I was pushed off of Max and onto the ground. Without thinking I braced myself with my left hand to keep my head from hitting the ground. I felt a searing pain rip through my hand as I blinked back tears and pushed myself up.

“What the hell is your problem?” I screamed as I clenched and unclenched my fist.

“I thought you said you didn’t want him.” She screaked as she lunged at me. I jumped out of the way causing her to stumble a bit.

“I don’t he’s my friend! I have no intentions of getting back together with Max. I am just trying to help him out since you obviously weren’t going to support him.” I tried to reason with her.

“You two dated?!” She screamed. “I knew I couldn’t trust you the minute you and Ronnie showed up at our door. So what one rock star isn’t good enough you have to have two? You’re a fucking attention seeking whore.” She yelled as she grabbed a fist full of my hair.

“I’m not the one with half naked pictured all over the internet, so you need to think twice before you try to talk shit. If we’re going to fight you better let go of my hair and start throwing punches. I don’t do the whole scratch, bite, push, and pull hair bit.” I yelled squaring up to her as I yanked her hand from my hair.

“Bring it you fucking cunt!” She yelled as she punched me in one of my breast.

“Seriously?” I asked with a confused look on my face. “Did you think that was going to send me to the ground clutching my chest?” I asked as my fist connected with her nose. I smiled as she stumbled back a few feet and blood started trickling from her nose.

“My nose!” She cried out as grabbed it and lunged at me knocking me to the ground.

“Yes that’s your nose and the next thing I will be punching is that stupid little mouth of yours that doesn’t know how to shut the fuck up.” I retorted as I swung my fist up and hit her in the mouth, before I quickly rolled us over and was now sitting on top of her.

By now there was a crowd around us screaming and egging us on.

“Get off of me and fight fare you fat bitch.” She screamed beneath me.

“But you seemed to think it was fighting fare when you were the one on top of me!” I retorted as I punched her eye before climbing off of her.

“You fucking cunt!” She yelled as she launched herself off the ground and caught me off guard landing a punch to my mouth.

I smiled at her before spitting the blood in my mouth onto the ground. Without thinking I threw a one two punch and a sickening crack could be heard before she fell to the ground. The thing was by the pain I was feeling in my left hand it wasn’t her face that had made the sound.

Seconds later two cops cam pushing through the crowd roughly grabbing me and Sammie and cuffing us. “Wait!” I heard Paty yell causing the cops to stop. “I got the whole thing on tape she was just defending herself.” She said as she pointed in my direction. “Look!” She said as she shoved her camera into the hands of the cop that was about to haul me away and pressing play. “I was getting footage of her and the guys talking and out of nowhere she comes and pushes her.”

The cop nodded his head before taking the cuffs off of me and taking down my information. “You’re luck she got all of this on camera, because I honestly wouldn’t have believed you did this in self-defense seeing how she looks compared to you.”

I smiled at Paty as we walked over to my new found family that were all freaking out at the moment. “You’re my new best friend.” I said with a laugh.

“Oh my God I thought you were going to jail! Let’s go home and celebrate you getting out of it!” Jake yelled as he wrapped his arm around me.

“As much as I would love to I think I need to go to the hospital.” I replied clutching my left hand to my chest.

Jake grabbed it causing me to yell in pain. “Don’t fucking touch it!” I screamed swatting his had away.

“I think you might have fractured it.” Ashley said as he looked at my hand.

“Oh no I broke it I heard the snap.” I replied trying to blink back tears from the pain.

“That was your hand?” Ronnie screaked. “I thought it was her nose. Why on earth did you punch her with your bad hand?”

“I wasn’t thinking.” I honestly replied.

“Obviously; Jade it took them like a year to rebuild your hand and you just fucked it up again.” Jake scolded.

“Thanks Caption Obvious now will someone please take me to the hospital? I’m in fucking pain here!” I sobbed out.

“Come on sweetie.” Ronnie said as he picked me up and carried me to the back seat of his Escalade. Jake and Max crawled into the back seat with me as Ronnie and Jacky climbed into the front. Emily drove Jakes car so it wouldn’t get left behind.

“Oh my God this is all my fault!” Max whined.

“No it’s not.” I argued.

“I at least could have tried to stop it.” He remarked.

“You know just as well as anyone else in this car that if you would have tried to stop me I would have just pushed you out of the way and continued with the fight anyways. Plus I think my hand broke when she pushed me off your back the last punch was just it completely breaking in half.” I replied as I look at my swollen hand.

“But you’re in pain.” He argued.

“And soon I will be drugged so get over it.” I growled as I was quickly getting irritated of this conversation. I let out a loud sigh as we pulled up to the emergency room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jades Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/bar_gig/set?id=49429850

Emily's outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/bar_gig/set?id=49398850

Ok so I've been working on this for days. I've been writing a little bit at a time since my hand is in a cast. I hope you enjoy it.

This is where I got the idea for Max's retarded karate moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfMnuqvDlmM

Max saying cupcakes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfMnuqvDlmM

My stupid cast

Image

Jake, Jinxx, Andy, & Max

Image