Status: In the works :)

We Stitch These Wounds

You scratch my back, and I'll punch you in the face

“Where are we going?” I asked for like the hundredth time in the past hour. We were back at Max’s place getting ready. I figured it would be faster just to grab my things and get dressed at his place seeing how he had to shower and get ready too, and he didn’t have anything to change into at Jake’s place.

“I told you it’s a surprise just shut up and get dressed already.” He sighed from inside the shower. “You know I forgot how annoying you can be.” He remarked pressing himself against the shower door making a face at me. “What are you doing?” He asked as I grabbed my phone and held it up towards him.

“I’m posting a naked picture of you on the internet.” I replied with a smirk.

“Oh noooo!” He faked screamed dragging out the O in no. “It’s not like that has never happened before.” He replied with a laugh after I snapped the picture.

“True.” I responded with a laugh. “You should have seen my roommates face when I told her I had seen your penis in real life before, and multiple times. Naturally she didn’t believe me when I explained that we use to date, but when I showed her pictures she practically pissed her pants.” I replied looking around the bathroom trying to find something to do since I also needed to shower. “Where are your trash bags?” I asked poking my head into the steam filled shower.

“Umm… under the kitchen sink. Why do you need a trash bag?” He replied looking at me confused. “This isn’t going to be like the time when we were younger and you claimed all my clothes were too small for me and threw them away when I was over at a friend’s house is it?” He asked glaring at me apparently still pissed I threw away his favorite Iron Maiden shirt.

“I didn’t plan on it, but I can’t promise anything.” I replied with a smirk. He just glared at me with an unamused expression on his face. “I’m not going to throw your shit away, yet at least. I just need to wrap my hand up so I can take a shower. I’m not allowed to get this hunk of junk wet.” I reminded him as I waved my cast around in the air.

“Oh well in that case there is tape in that drawer over there.” He said pointing to a drawer underneath the sink.

“Kay thanks!” I smiled walking turning to walk towards the kitchen. “Oh by the way I never threw your favorite shirt away I kept it along with a few others.” I shouted from where I was in the kitchen.

“You dirty whore!” I heard him shout from the shower.

“Yea, but I’m your favorite dirty whore!” I shouted back grabbing a trash bag from under the kitchen sink and making my way back to the bathroom. I walked over to the drawer he had pointed out earlier and started rummaging through it. “Do you think you have enough eyeliner?” I asked holding five unopened sticks in my hand.

“You can never have enough!” He replied as I kept looking through the drawer for the tape.

“Tape, tape, tape, I need tape, tape, tape, tape, I can’t find the tape, tape, tape, tape, where are you tape” I began singing loudly and totally off key as I searched for the tape.

“Jesus Christ Jade, its right fucking here!” Max yelled over my singing as he stomped out of the shower and walked to the drawer I had been looking through. I smirked at him through the mirror. He was dripping wet, his hair had shampoo in it, and there was a pool of water at his feet from a lack of drying off. “Where the fuck is it?” he shouted causing me to smile even bigger. “What are you smiling at?” He asked putting his hands on his hips and staring down my reflection through the mirror.

“Oh nothing, you’ve just got a cute butt!” I smiled stepping closer to him and pinching his ass.

“What the fuck Jade?!” He asked shaking his head and rummaging through his medicine cabinet.

“It felt like the thing to do.” I replied shrugging my shoulders like my previous actions were a normal thing. “You use to do it to me all the time.” I defended myself. “Did you know you’re naked?” I asked turning around and leaning up against the counter looking at him rather than his reflection.

“You know normal people shower naked. Your pain pills turn you in to such a child.” He laughed as he pulled the tape out of the medicine cabinet and held it in the air victoriously, a childish grin on his face as he started dancing around.

“And you call me childish at least I have an excuse! What’s yours?” I asked holding out my arm with the trash bag on it for him to wrap tape around the end making it water proof.

“There it’s done!” He exclaimed causing me to look down at my cast. My cast looked like a huge plastic club.

“Do you think you used enough tape?” I shrieked waving my cast in front of his face. “Did you use the whole roll of tape?” I asked my eyes wide from surprise.

“Just about!” He replied with a shit eating grin on his face. “I’d like to see water get through that!” He said with a proud smile.

“I’d like to know how I’m supposed to get it off later.” I retorted still studying the hunk of tape that encased my cast my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

“I’m going to finish my shower I’ve got fucking soap in my eyes.” He mumbled trying to wipe the soap away from his eyes.

“But wait!” I shrieked running towards him and skidding to a stop causing me to slip on the water that had dripped off of him and falling to the floor. “Oh Fuck!” I yelled. “My ass fucking hurts now.” I whined from my spot on the floor.

He laughed at me before reaching his hand down to pull me to my feet. “What was so important that you needed to run over here and fall on your ass?” He asked eyeing me suspiciously.

“I uh… I need you to wash my hair.” I replied looking down at my feet. “I’m useless with this cast on.” I whined.

“You’re not useless you’re comical.” He replied with a smirk. “So what you want to shower with me? Is that what you’re trying to tell me?”

“I uh… I don’t want to shower with you per say, but it makes the most sense. It’s not like we haven’t ever seen each other naked before. I mean you’re naked right now.” I rambled on slightly flustered, causing Max to laugh.

“Strip down and meet me in the shower.” He replied with a wink before disappearing into the shower.

I started stripping out of my clothes, but stopped when I got stuck in my shirt. I tried to pull it over my head and arms like I normally would, but Max had put so much tape on my cast that the shirt wouldn’t budge. “I’m stuck!” I whined causing Max to laugh hysterically. “It’s not funny! It’s dark and I can’t see anything!”

“Come over here.” Max managed to get out between laughs.

“I don’t know where over here is!” I responded with a pout even though it couldn’t be seen.

“You’re pretty useless you know.” Max replied stepping out of the shower and walking towards me. “Jesus Christ Jade you’re getting fucking fat!” He grunted trying to pull the shirt over my head.

“I am not! If you say that again I will break my other hand on your face and then you’re going to have to take care of me 24/7 and even wipe my ass for me.” I growled.

“I was just kidding no need to get pissy.” He cooed as he pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

“Max I swear to God if you don’t fucking get this shirt off of me I’m going to freak the fuck out. I can feel the panic attack coming on.” I warned.

“Alright here’s what we’re going to do… You are going to stand there rooted to the ground and I’m going to pull as hard as I can. On the count of three, one, two, three…” He counted as he pulled my shirt as hard as he could. When the shirt was ripped from my arm I went falling forward and accidently punched Max in the face with my cast. “Fucking shit!” Max screamed clutching his eye.

“I’m sorry! Oh my god I’m so, so sorry! I didn’t mean to!” I nervously rambled as I threw myself onto Max in a hug.

“It’s fine. It just hurts a little.” He replied giving me a weak smile. “You know we’re both naked right?” He asked his smile growing even larger.

“Don’t even think about it.” I warned pulling away from the hug.

“How can I not think about it?! I’m naked, you’re naked, you just threw yourself on me, and it’s happened before.” He whined with a pout.

“Just go wash my hair.” I replied walking into the shower.

“What time is it?” Max asked looking at me expectantly as he followed me into the shower.

“Like I would know Max do you think I keep like a phone or watch hidden in my vagina?” I answered a little annoyed.

“No need to get pissy it was just a question. I was just wondering if we had enough time to get ready before the guys showed up.” He replied.

“What guys?” I asked as I began bouncing up and down under the spray of water from the shower.

“You really can’t do that if you don’t want anything to happen.” Max stated as he placed his hands on my shoulders holding me still.

“How are you even thinking about that? You haven’t even been out of this relationship 24 hours yet.” I asked moving out from the water to let him finally rinse the shampoo from his hair.

“I don’t know? I’m a guy, and you’re hot.” He replied with a shrug of his shoulders as he grabbed the shampoo and started lathering it in my hair.

We sat there in silence for a while as he helped me wash my hair and he washed his own. “I missed this you know.” I randomly stated as he started washing my back.

“What me taking care of you.” He asked with a hopeful look in his eyes and a smile spread across his face.

“No just having friends in general. I really tired my best not to make friends when I moved from Vegas. I kept to myself a lot. My mom and my roommate were really the only people I talked to outside of work. I haven’t really dated anyone since Joel and before that was you.” I replied turning around to face him completely.

“Oh I’m glad I have you back too. You we’re one of my best friends even though I fucked up our relationship I’m really glad we can at least be friends again.” He replied the hopeful glint has disappeared from his eyes, but the smile never left his face. “All right all done.” He said moving aside to let me wash the soap suds from my body. “Now I get to finish washing myself.” He said with a smirk on his face.

“You know washing and playing with yourself are two totally different things!” I shouted over my shoulder as I climbed out of the tub and wrapped a towel around me.

“Shush your mouth!” He replied before I started singing to himself as he finished up with his shower.

I sighed as I tried drying my hair off in the towel before climbing into the clean clothes I had brought a long with me. I smirked to myself as I pulled Max’s old Iron Maiden shirt over my head. “Fucking shit! I can’t button my pants with one hand.” I whined as I pulled my pants up around my hips and stared at the button on my pants trying to will it to button itself.

“Just put your shorts back on we’re not going anywhere for a while the guys are going to be meeting us over here.” Max replied wrapping a towel around his waist and stepping out of the shower.

“Who the fuck are they?!” I wondered aloud as shimmied out of my jeans and back into my boy shorts from earlier.

“Hey that’s my shirt!” Max exclaimed when he noticed the shirt I was wearing.

“Yes it is and it wouldn’t fit you it barely fits me. It comes up to like my bellybutton.” I said as I pointed to where the shirt ended.

“But it’s my shirt!” Max exclaimed chasing me out of the bathroom.

“Hey Max we’re here!” A familiar voice called from the living room. I didn’t have time to look at the people I just ran behind the tallest person I could find and used them as a shield.

“Give me my fucking shirt!” Max roared from the other side of said person.

“You haven’t had it for years Max you don’t need it now!” I replied sticking my tongue out at him.

“But it has memories!” He shouted tackling me to the floor.

“Yes and I have memories of ripping it off of you. I like the shirt and it fits me better. Your fat head wouldn’t even fit threw it!” I shouted from beneath him.

“Miranda Kathleen! Give me my shirt back!” He shouted pinning my arms above my head and trying to peel it off of me.

“Maxwell Scott I will do no such thing. I broke my hand punching your ex in the face it’s the least you could do, and get your fat ass off my cast you’re hurting me.” I yelled shoving him off of me. He lay naked on the floor his towel had been lost somewhere along the chase.

“Miranda?” I heard a familiar voice ask.

“I prefer Jade, but yeah that was once my name.” I replied turning around and coming face to face with Monty.

“Oh my fucking God I thought you were dead.” He shouted pulling me into a hug.

“Yea apparently a lot of people thought I was.” I replied with a shrug.

“No fucking way!” Robert said taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes. He poked me in the shoulder and gasped. “Oh my fucking god she’s real!” He gasped before pulling me out of Monty’s grasp and into his own.

“Craig” I nodded my head in his direction and that’s as far as his acknowledgement went.

“Hi I’m TJ!” A guy about my age waved at me.

“I assume you’re the one who replaced my favorite bassist.” I replied crossing my arms over my chest.

“Be careful dude, she’s going to hate you.” Craig warned.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. “I’ll only hate you if you start talking shit about my friends.” I replied glaring at Craig.

“Look I’m doped up on pain medicine so I’m only going to offer this once Craig. I’m willing to call out a truce with you if you’re willing to forget about me punching you in the face. Maybe we can go back to how we were before all the Ronnie drama.” I asked holding out my good hand.

“Sure.” He replied grabbing my hand and shaking it. “You know I kind of forgot we were once friends he said with a laugh.”

“I know it feels like it was so long ago.” I replied.

"Dude where did you get that black eye?" Robert asked Max when he walked back in the room fully clothed.

"You're standing right next to her." Max replied sending a fake glare in my direction.

"You've always thrown a mean punch." Craig said with a laugh. "What did he do to deserve a punch to the face."

"She asked me to help her take her shirt off and the next thing I knew she was punching me." Max replied with a hurt look on his face.

"It was an accident!" I whined. "My cast got stuck!"

"Sure it did..." Robert said patting my head. "We've all wanted to punch Max in the face a time or two. You are just the only one who can get away with it without any retaliation. You've had him and Ronnie wrapped around your finger since the moment you met them." Robert said pulling me into another hug. "This is just so awesome! It's like we're back in the past, but we've got a few new people and we're missing some."

"God you've always been an odd one." I remarked rolling my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I updated three of my stories within 24 hours and I believe Emily is going to finish her chapter for dear god today so hopefully that will be posted soon. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to spend the week with my mom out in the country and then the week after that I'm going to my grandpa's for a few days both places I will have computer access at but I wanted to go ahead and give you some updates in case it's a few days before I get to post again.

And this picture is where i got the idea for some of this story.

Image