Almost Easy

Chapter Ten

“Pregnant?” he said shocked, his face also turned pale as mine.

“Yeah... I know I was like that too.”

“Who’s all pregnant?” asked Jimmy coming out from the bunk.

“Elora.”

“Holy fuck man. Is he yours?” he asked. Shit, that thought had not even cross my mind, what happened if it was? I had not asked how far along she was, but god. The silence obviously demonstrated that I was unsure, so Zacky quickly changed the subject. He was a great friend and got me out of trouble most of the time, and thank god he was able to turn the focus off me.

“Hey, who wants to go scope out the local clubs?” he said, and we were off. Matt came racing out from the back with Val shortly behind, and they explained how they had heard everything.

“Don’t you think we should at least tell her if she needs anything to just ask?” said Val, rather disappointed that we were just ditching our friend for beer.

I hated how she had such a tight grip on Matt’s balls, we quickly changed destinations, and we were heading through the backstage door. I stood side of stage and watched Elora work her magic, and noticed that she was amazing. She moved so gracefully around the stage, up and down the stairs and into the photographers, section and she did it with grace whilst carrying a child.

~Normal P.O.V~

Therefore, he knows, I think it is his, I am 99%, sure, it is his, however how come there is still a part of me the doubts it? What about Zacky, it was one night, but that one night could have left me with a lifetime of consequence. I refused to get an abortion; I hated the idea of killing a poor innocent child. Fuck, why did I have to be such a whore?

I took a few pictures and turned around to see Val walk in with Matt and the other guys, she looked over to me and smiled, and we both yelled in unison and ran and hugged each other.

“Ah girl I have missed you so much, and look at you you’re glowing!” she said brushing my hair out of my face. I smiled, and my face reddened a little as I leant over a little to whisper in her ear.

“That’s what happens when you’re pregnant,” I said trying not to smile. Her face lit up, and she hugged me even more, she pulled back for a second.

“Yeah, Jimmy overheard Brian telling Zacky on the bus, so we thought we would come down and see you.”

I saw the guys come over and they took turns in hugging me and offering me their support. Zacky came and hugged me and pulled away, I could not read the expression on his face, and it was killing me not knowing. Sometimes I wish this would all just fade away and that I never had sex with him.

After the first show, it was unanimously decided that we would all go out to Club Paradise for a celebration. It was my job to go, so I followed Val and the guys along to the club.

“Hey Val, where are the other girls?” I said realizing that I had not seen any of the guy’s girlfriends since they had arrived.

“Oh, well they all sort split once we hit L.A. but its been good for the guys, they’ve been enjoying this whole band thing a whole lot more.” She explained, as we walked into the club. It was pretty packed, and the guys all used fake ID has to get there toxin of choice. I settled for just plain coke, at least that way it looked if I had a mixed drink of some sort. Everyone was really wasted, and the photo’s I was taking were turning out less and less good, as the night progressed.

“Alex, can I go back to the bus?” I asked Alex who had his arm tightly rapped around Gena.

“Yeah sure, get one of the guys to walk you back though ok?” I nodded, I did not want to pull away the guys from having there fun so I left by myself. I began to walk the five hundred or so meters to where the bus was parked when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around smiling, expecting to see Brian or Zacky coming behind me, but instead there was a man I had never seen before in my life.

“Hey sexy, how you doing” he said whilst smiling a toothless grin, it sent shivers down my spine and I knew I was in for trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys another filler.
i want at least 10 comments (from diff ppl) before the next update.
and hey so like thats like 1/3 of u subsribers!
but if all 33 of u want to comment Feel free to do so ^_^