Almost Easy

Chapter Eleven

~Brian's P.O.V~

I danced in front of the DJ with some girl who said her name was Prudence, I looked over to the table where Elora should of been sitting and noticed it was empty. I scanned the room frantically to find her, and saw her leaving and a rather sinister looking guy following her.

“The only sinister guy following Elora will be me.” I said to myself chuckling slightly at the pun. I excused myself from Prudence and maneuvered my way to the door. The cold air pieced my lungs like hot daggers and I walked rapidly towards the buses, I pasted a small park and saw a body lying on the ground. I felt my body go numb, please of all things do not be Elora, I thought slowly making my way towards the body.

As I neared I recognized the dress and ran the rest of the way, I flipped open my phone and checked for a pulse. I found one but it was very faint, I rang 911 and they said they would be on their way. They arrived shortly after the call; apparently, the hospital was not too far away.

“What happened to her? What’s her name?” asked one of the paramedics.

“She was bashed by some guy as she was walking home. Her name is Elora Danan”

“Okay, is she allergic to any medicines?”

“I don’t know, but she is pregnant,” I said as they pushed her inside the vehicle.

“What’s your relationship with the victim?” he finally asked as the driver made his back to the wheel.

“Were friends...and I thinking I may be the father of her child.”

He let me ride with them to the hospital, when we got there; she was whisked away to a room. I rang the others and they where shocked, I could not understand how this poor girl could end up in a hospital twice in less then a year. A doctor came out of Elora’s room, and walked over to me.

“Synyster Gates?” he asked looking down at the patient details, I nodded. “Elora is doing fine, she has a few lacerations on her abdomen and back, and she has suffered substantial damage to the pelvic region.”

“What does that mean?” I said slightly alarmed.

“I’m sorry; there was nothing we could do to save your twins.”

“Twins?” I questioned, I could not help but feel completely hopeless, poor Elora. “Is... She awake?” I asked hoping I could see you.

“Why yes she is, and she is asking for you.” He said before scurrying away to greet an arriving ambulance. I walked in nervously, and saw a whole lot of tubes coming out of her arm. She looked so hopeless, and it did not help that you could see her sobbing. I walked to her and hugged her, I felt so bad I should have been there for her. Why hadn’t she asked me to walk her home, I still was at least her friend?

“I’m so sorry for being angry at you” she said softly, I went to talk but was interrupted by her again. “I still love you Syn.” She said before fading back into a sleep.

“I still love you too...” I whispered back. I heard a knock at the door and Val was standing there with tears filling her eyes. I left to give her time to be with Elora, they had rebounded a lot over the past day. I walked out and saw Alex standing there with a worried look on his face.

“I told her to take someone, I did I swear” right now I was extremely annoyed that he did not go with her when she said she was going. I decided I would not say anything and I went and sat next to Zacky.

“She lost them...” he said miserably, why did he feel so bad he barely even talked to her since we had left Huntington Beach.

“Yeah... But I feel like I should have been there for her you know.” I said ashamed.

“Dude chill you didn’t know, no one did.” He said patting my back.

Elora was discharged they day after and I had the Atreyu guys if it was ok if she could come with us. They were all for it and agreed that she needed to be around friends, especially losing her children. She slept and stayed in her bunk for most of the day, Val was helping her get candid photos during the day, and Elora would come out take pictures of the Atreyu show and go back to bed. She was getting a lot of support from our fans, apparently, a fan was at the hospital when she was there, and saw me go out of her room, she found out her name and it was spread everywhere. Fan’s where bringing flowers and giving them to the security personnel to forward on to her, along with gifts for us. Still she would not cheer up, and it was killing us all inside to see her waste away. Better yet, I was not going to let her waste away.

~Normal P.O.V~

Ever since I found out I had lost my baby’s I had been gutted, Brian had been constantly looking after me, which was fantastic. The doctor told me the exact date I was impregnated and it was a few weeks off from when I slept with Zacky. I felt so tired, and spent most of my day lying in bed, it was a Tuesday, and we were back in L.A. for our last show. However, the show was not until Friday so we had plenty of time to shop and relax.

Zacky walked past and kissed my forehead, I loved Brian so much, and every time I thought, back to the night Zacky and I had spent together. I heard the rain begin to fall on the buses roof and I begin to dream of the night Zacky and me where together...