Almost Easy

Chapter Twenty Five

It had been a few days since my memories had returned, and I noticed that Brian’s visits to the ‘pub’ where becoming less and less often. Over the past three months since my coma, we had been less and less intimate, which always put me down. I walked over to Jimmy’s house and knocked on the door, I saw Tamby dressed in barely all answer the door. I just smiled god I loved that girl, she even looked innocent even though she had next to nothing on. You did not have to be a rocket scientist to guess what I had just interrupted.

“Hey Tamby, where’s the Jimmy?”

“The Jimmy is here!” he said coming to the door and doing up his jeans.

“Okay... well um I remember...” I said looking downwards, not wanting him to see the tears in my eyes.

“What do you mean you remember?”

“I remember, um how I got this,” I said holding up my cast, my eyes still gazing at the ground in front of me. Tamby and Jimmy had both looked at each other and ushered me inside, they got on the phone, and soon enough everyone was over here with the exception of Brian. I had not seen Danni for a while, as her and Zacky had gone to a birthing retreat to get prepared for when the baby arrives, we found out it was going to be a little girl, which had Danni over the moon.

“So why are we all here?” said Johnny staring at me then averting his eyes to Tamby and smiling.

“She remembers how it happened,” Tamby replied rubbing my back sympathetically. The room was filled with various amount of ‘Oh’s’ and “Ah’s.”

“So what are you going to do?” asked Danni

“Well I don’t know, I need to um leave,”

“Girl we lost you once we aren’t losing you again because that dumb fuck can’t control his temper,” Zacky said.

“Don’t forget sex drive,” added Johnny

“You are moving in with us okay,” Zacky continued and Danni looked at me with a pleading look.

“When I saw you in the hospital I thought I lost you forever, and when I woke up all I wanted to tell you is that he did this to you,”

“It was my fault for not listening,” I said letting the tears run down my face.

“Okay, well me and Matt will go and get your stuff,” Zacky said, and I nodded.

“Um it’s all packed, and is at the foot of the stairs.”

“Okay babe, take her to our house, and show her, her new room.”

Danni nodded and we walked over to their house and she opened the door. She was quite big now, and was due next month, on October 31st, which was exciting. We made our way upstairs, and we sat down in the guest bedroom.

“I love you El, I am glad you came to your senses,” she said embracing me. “Oh it kicked!” she said lighting up.

“Can I feel?” I asked, she grabbed my hand and placed it on the spot, and I feel a small nudge against my palm.

“Danni I am so happy for you!” I said smiling.

~ Brian’s P.O.V ~

I drove home from Tina’s house, it was still early in the evening, and I could not wait to spend time with my lady. I drove up the driveway, and noticed there were no lights on in the house, which was odd. She usually waited for me to come home. I opened the door expecting to have my nosed filled with the wonderful cooking she does, but all I felt was coldness.

“Elora?” I yelled walking into the kitchen and not seeing her there, I walked up the stairs to see if she was in the bedroom.

“Elora?” I said opening the door seeing nothing but black. I turned on the light switch to see the bed was made, and everything was perfect. You might be thinking why do you think that is odd, but seeing that the room was usually laced with Elora’s clothes having a clean room was new. I shrugged and went to the bathroom to take a wiz. I noticed that there were not any of her things in the bathroom either, ‘oh no,’ I said.
I went back to the bedroom and opened the closet to see that her bags were gone, as well as all her belongings. The only thing that remained was a ring on a card with Elora’s handwriting saying ‘Goodbye Brian, I’ll always love you’.

I pulled out my cell phone and dialled her number and heard it ring from downstairs, I ran downstairs to see it sitting on the couch with a letter.

Dear Brian,

You know I love you, I have since you first walked through my parent’s house all those years ago. We have gone through good and bad, but what you did to me is unforgivable. You have your slut on the side, and I am sorry if I could not fulfil your needs. Now you can have her to yourself, your ring is upstairs in the closet, and everything you bought me is in the brown box in your closet. Thank you for making this somewhat easier, I remember you pushing me down the stairs in rage when I found out you secret. I do not deserve that kind of abuse; you have hurt me too many times. If you want me, you will need to clean up your act. Do not call me or find me until you have changed for the better,

Elora,


I collapsed on the couch and cried, I had never cried over a girl before. I was angry, not with her but myself for losing the love of my life for the second time.

~ End of Brian’s P.O.V ~