Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

Isn't over, baby, don't believe a word they said, Give me your hands to mine and see who tried this

"Oh, God'' Sierra turned around quickly the blanket covering her and Ben completely now. She was mortified. "Mate, get the fuck out of here, seriously." Ben yelled "I'm sorry, he might give us a lot of shit now" Ben said laughing.

They heard the rest of the band load on the bus. They quickly got dressed and walked out, like, well, come on they had a fucking glow. So yeah...something happened. Everyone hooted and shouted out. "honey hush your lips" Danny screamed laughing. "Well, was he good? I think he's shit in bed" Danny exclaimed laughing.

"I think I did a better job you did" she exclaimed. Everyone was shouting at her comeback! even Danny. "well, then....it's okay, take my best friend away..fuck him all you want" He yelled laughing. "I will! thank you" she pinched his cheek.

__________________________________________________________________________
Warped was ending, They only had 2 days left on this tour. Sierra didn't know, no matter how many times Ben told her he loved her. That little issue that's so piped in her just wouldn't quit. Will he leave or now? or not? what's going to happen?

Ben was wondering, constantly wondering if she was going to leave him now. Tour's ending soon and they've got separation coming! Since they started they've been insuperable and having a lot of sex often.

"Sierra's been acting a little off lately, she hasn't been usual poppy self and last night when I thought we both wanted sex she denied it and went to sleep, what do you think is up?" Ben asked his bandmates and best friends.

"Wow, you are a fucking wank mate!" Cameron laughed.

"the tour is ending today! you know how the good ones are mate, plus with our ''rep'' who knows what she thinks...she's probably getting ready for you too leave her or something!" Sam sighed

"go get your dove my pussy boy, she's around there somewhere'' Danny pointed outside.

Ben looked all over the damn place. All over the venue and a few buses she'd visit. No where, now, he was saying it. "Where the fuck is Sierra?" let go of her for 5 minutes and you'll never find her. He walked over this huge hill on the other side of the venue and there she was standing.

Holding her left arm, head tilted to the side. He came around wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck, she snuggled near him and turned around.

"Well, if you're going to do it. Do it now, while I can handle it, I don't want to show you how weak i am for you. So, please just..if you're going to end it. End it now". Sierra looked at him and he kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Asking Alexandria & Versaemerge lyrics -title-

I hope you liked this one? <3 Comments?