Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

If only she could see what I could see! Is my good side worth rescuing?

Ben unlocked his perfect pierced lips from her strawberry flavored ones and looked at her shocked. "Sierra, my love, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Tour ends in 12 hours, you'll go on and do what you do, being so amazing and find someone who's not going to need you as much as I'll need you" She looked at him, tears in her eyes.

"I don't give a fuck, I love you! you're apart of me now. I would never leave you because of something ending..when us truly being together hasn't even started yet" He was teary.

"Why do you not love me anymore? or? What the fuck is making you think this way?" He shook his head. "Like I told you, It'd be me, but, seriously why me? why the fuck do you care so much? I don't understand" She looked at him, crying now.

He twirled her around cupped her face and kissed her hard. "Because, you have changed everything for me" "You have made me feel close, you make me weak! I don't want to be weak Ben! can't! She cried in his chest.

Ben cupped her face again, "Listen, Sierra, you are the closest I'm ever—" She kissed him
"Besides this band, you are my entire life! I just, I fell in love with you, you're not weak! you're a lot stronger then you believe. I'll be there for you! Always." They held each other for a good hour and a half.

Once they returned to the bus, their lips did not disconnect, he placed her in her bunk and kissed her passionately. He pulled his shirt off her head, He applied small sweet burning kisses on her skin. he added their clothes to the pile on the floor.

he pulled off her boy-short underwear and rubbed his hand on her privates. He slowly made his way down her body to her waist and then went for it. She couldnt take it any longer. She pulled him back up and bit all around his neck.

He grunted and she gripped onto his sides. He grabbed himself and began to slide himself in. They both moaned into the next kiss. He began thrusting harder and their bodies were in-sync with movement.

She called his name silently. He heard her low whispers, He now was going slower, and kissed her passionately. She enjoyed the way he placed his lips on hers, it made her walls lower down by inch and brick.

They layed there. Tangled in blankets and her fingers tracing his tattoos. He kissed her on the forehead. "I fucking Love you Sierra Kusterbeck" He muttered and kissed her again.

"I do, I fucking love you Benjamin Bruce"
♠ ♠ ♠
Asking Alexandria & Versaemerge lyrics -title-
<3 love scenes are so awkward too write (:
Nice & lovely comments? Sorry it's so short...i'm at Starbucks.