Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

Can't say where we've been, oh, Hey there Mr. Brooks

Christmas. London.
________

3 days with his family. 3 days with hers.

Sierra was meeting Ben's mother and sister for the first time, she was really nervous! meeting the parents is a huge deal. It means the relationship is really getting serious and she loved that he loved her, but, she just couldn't understand why. She's never felt this way about anyone, she's never been in love before.

"They are going to love you! love! love! I assure you!" He let out a grin, "I hope so, I can't wait to hear all the embarrassing stories! I cannot wait!" She laughed.

They walk in the door, beautiful home. "mum? Bex? hello, is anyone here?" Ben yelled.
"Hello? is my Benjamin button here with his Belle?" A lovely british voice came from what looked like the kitchen. "Benjamin button? oh, dear! and I'm Belle now?" Sierra laughed and Ben looked at her and started laughing as well and shook his head.

"Oh, Hi!, Wow, my son!" She placed her hand on her chest and gasped out air. "She's 10x more beautiful in person! oh, hello, I am Sara, Ben's Mother! it's an honor too meet you. All he does is talk about how amazing you are!" She hugged Sierra extremely tight. Sierra blushed and giggled. "I'm sorry you can't meet Ben's father right now, he's on a business trip, but, you'll meet him soon enough" They hugged again.

"I'm Bex, the sister, I love your music! your album is amazing, too be honest I like it more then his, no screaming and you're so pretty!" Sierra was also greeted by a huge hug and peck on the cheek. Sierra thought Bex was just lovely.

''Now, Sierra, I heard you love too cook? is that right?" She asked with a smile on her face.
"oh, yes! I love it! I cook for the guys on the road all the time! it's like, my job now!" They laughed. Ben saw all three of them and went upstairs with the suitcases. "Oh, I'll leave you, steal her from me! I can handle it" Ben yelled from his old room.

It was exactly the same. Posters of Skid Row, Motley Crue, and his mother put an Asking Alexandria one right on the left, next to the Skid Row one. He couldn't believe his dream! it came true! Now, his other dream, of having an amazingly talented, Beautiful, and Smart woman just became a reality. As Much as he hated Warped Tour it was amazing to think of what it brought him.

He walked downstairs and to the kitchen. They were all bonding, laughing, and talking about his childhood days. "hello again, can I steal her away? please?" Ben asked with a look.
"Of course! Dinner is almost ready!" She said.

Ben carried her up the stairs and placed her on his bed kissing her all over. She stopped him.
"Not now, dinners almost ready and were're in your parents house" She looked at him and kissed him passionately. "Alright, fine. I love you!" He pecked her cheek.

"This room is something, right?" Ben stood up and put his arms out. "Oh, wait til you see mine, talk about embarrassing! you can't laugh" She looked at him, stood up and they stared at each other for a good minute they were going to kiss. "DINNER!" Sara's calling interrupted them.

Dinner was amazing! they praised Sierra for being a good cook! "All I did was help!" she insisted. Bex complimented Sierra over and over and asked her what her inspiration behind every song was. After Dinner Bex stole Sierra.

Sara wanted to talk to Ben. "You know I love you, but if you do anything at all to fuck this up I will hit you over the head with this wine bottle!" She smiled. "She has got to be one of the best things for you! your ex girlfriend was shit, shit, shit, shit, compared to this bird!" She hugged him. He nodded, smiled and agreed 1000%

It was time for bed. Ben and Sierra snuggled up in the comfortable queen sized bed.

"They love you so much! you know!" he looked at her. "I'm glad, I love them! I see where you get your sweetness and attractiveness from" she smiled. "I love you, did you know that?" he smiled
"I love you too, did you know that?" She wiggled her nose. "Stop being so perfect" He tapped her head. "I am far from perfect, So fucking far" she tapped him back. "Yeah, well, you're fucking perfect for me." They kissed and interlaced their fingers and drifted off too sleep.

It was a beautiful weekend, Sierra enjoyed it so much! shopping with his mother and sister! the dinners and she loved London! It was time to head to her home now, having Ben meet his mother and sister, ironically, they have a similar set up. Her dad left when she was young and all she had was a sister.

"Thank you so much for everything you're so amazing!" Sierra hugged Sara tight and kissed her on the cheek! She then hugged Bex. "You are too! thank you for welcoming me into your home and thank you! for creating him!" she laughed and pointed at Ben looking at Sara then Bex.

"No! thank you for showing my son a real woman! you are simply beautiful inside and out! i'm glad he has you! come back forever! WE Love you!" Sara wrapped her arms around Sierra and kissed her cheek.

"Include me in the credits for the new album! Gah, I love you" Bex and Sierra laughed
"Oh, you fucking know it! I love you too!" Sierra hugged Bex goodbye.

"See you both soon!" They got into the car and jetted for the airport. They had at least 4 hours to kill so they went to this fancy little fish and chips restaurant near a dock that was across from the airport. Sierra jumped and sat on the wooden balcony.

"Wait! Let me take a picture! you look perfect!" Ben said and put his hands up alarming her to stay still. "Oh, Shit it was video!" Ben laughed oh, well, it's you no matter what! Sierra on the dock.
____________

4 hours later, they boarded that flight to Florida. Ben was so nervous, meeting her family for the first time, this was a serious thing to him too! He's never been in love before and wanted so badly to make a good impression! His family loved her! more then him possibly. Sad she didn't get to have a dad, but, he was slightly relieved he didn't have to be terrified by him.

he must of had about 12 drinks on the plane. Sierra slept through out the whole thing.

'UNLOCK ALL SEAT BELTS. WELCOME TO ST. PETERS BURG FLORIDA.''

"oh, this is it! don't be nervous! they'll love you too! you won't be the boyfriend my family doesn't like but you fuck anyway, I promise" She hugged him and kissed his lips.

They arrived to her house, about the same size has his, pretty big. Again, with a hippie feel too it! really nice. She opened the door and was greeted by her small cousins and mom,

"Well, hello! this must be the sexy Ben Bruce that has my daughter all GOO GOO GAGAED" Sierra's mother looked at Ben.

Oh, boy! I hope I don't fuck this up either! Ben thought.

This Is Ben's family, in real life. older picture
♠ ♠ ♠
Versaemerge & Asking Alexandria lyrics -title-
I hope you liked it, bit rushed. Starbucks customers annoy me.
<3 Comments?