Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

Someone Somewhere.

2 years later.

Ben.

"I'm going to have a fucking heart attack mate!" Ben's heart was racing and he kept going over and over all the words he would say. How he'd say them, Danny gave Ben a drink to calm his nerves.

"I'm so nervous I don't even want a fucking drink...I just..I can't." Ben's hands were shaking. He dropped the Tiffany's box about 4 times now.

"Listen, this is a swing or miss type of thing! if she answers correctly you'll both a have a wank and enjoy your lives. If she doesn't well, then you know what the future holds!" Danny told him in all seriousness.

Ben thought. " What am I doing? what if she says no? great. Then I'll know she isn't the one? But what if she says yes? I love her more then anything. She opened my eyes to another world to another horizon, a way of living. She showed me just how not-so - reckless & relentless life can be. She keeps me grounded, keeps my head level. She is the one. I've never been so sure of anything! I have always lived my life in the moment! never taking anything for granted! fast! I want to build a life with her. I want Sierra Kusterbeck to be my wife. "

Sierra.

"He has been acting so strange! I am really worried!" Sierra urged to Juliet

"I assure you, everything is fine! stop worrying!" Juliet reassured Sierra the best way she could. Juliet already knew the plan and what Ben was getting into. She found it difficult not to squeal but she did the best she could.

"Oh, no! do you think he's breaking up with me?!" her eyes filled with tears.

"Honey! Honey! come here, Ben loves you! why would he do that? what has he told you? Juliet hugged Sierra tightly.

"Well, tonight he has this dinner planned and he wanted to talk about something really important! see? he doesn't love me anymore! he's going to leave! you just watch. I knew I 'd be too much for him." Sierra started sobbing lightly.

"oh dear!" Juliet walked out of Sierra's room sighing and ran down the stairs to talk to Ben.

"Listen, you better pop the question in a good tone you know minus the talking she thinks you're breaking up with her tonight!" Juliet told Ben.

"Why would she think that? is she nuts? i'm obsessed with her!" Ben laughed

"it's Sierra......." Juliet giggled

"this is true. alright I know exactly how to plan this! don't worry about anything! just keep her excited!" Juliet left the room.

_____________________________________________________________________

It was time. It was exactly 6:00

"Hey you!" Sierra tapped Ben's shoulder and kissed him. Ben looked at her with love filled eyes he was so nervous. He couldn't believe the point in his life; Everything made sense in her. Ben had them go to this fancy restaurant and ice cream after but this wasn't where he was proposing.

"Okay, we have one more spot to go to! close your gorgeous eyes!" He told her with excitement and nervousness. They arrived at the beach. it was almost sunset they arrived at a perfect time! Ben held Sierra with her eyes shut as they walked along the beach. He spun her around and kissed her.

Ben got down on his knee. Opened with small Tiffany's box and asked her to open her eyes.
Sierra looked down at him with tears she started to cry.

"Sierra Kusterbeck,You put the music in my heart you make me a better person and you're the one I want to spend my Reckless and Relentless life with. Would you make the happiest mate in the world? Will you marry me?" Ben started getting teary. He looked at her and waited for her reply.

Sierra wiped her tears and giggled out a loud "YES!" They then embraced each other with a massive kiss.

"I love you" Sierra kissed him again.

"I love you too" Ben and Sierra cried in each others arms.

This was one huge step they were both willing to take. Because they love each other that much. <3