Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

Redesign me, I was meant to make you smile

Finally, summer. The time where everyone starts their ''changes'' and their plans that rarely if, ever, fall through. But, hey it was time for Warped Tour! one of the biggest music festivals on the planet! The line up had been made up, and checked twice. Asking Alexandria were finally on the lineup. Going a little further down the list Versaemerge has made the cut as well.

"Well, that's one hell of a line up, but, I mean we are still the best band on the tour, or the world,either or.'' Danny beamed with confidence and possible accuracy and the rest of the band nodded and laughed.

"Versaemerge, they sound pretty interesting, I heard the singers a chick!" James said with eager curiosity

"It'd be nice to see a lovely female on a stage rocking on! for once!" Sam replied ecstatic

" yeah, it'd be pretty sweet but, Is she hot? I mean, do we know what she looks like?" Ben asked with a raised eyebrow a hell of a lot more curious then the rest.

"She must be, she's on warped" Danny said with a huge grin and a bottle of jack in his hand.

"No, she probably is, why are we going on about this? we can just Google her name in, not a big fucking deal. Seriously." Ben said, dead serious. He brought up his laptop and googled the bands name, the lead singers name popped up. Sierra Kusterbeck and this picture showed up.
Sierra

"Fucking Hell" the entire band said in a high pitched unison. "She's beautiful" Sam beamed, Ben stared at her and tried to control his lovely erection. "Ello, mate? you in there?" James hovered over Ben. Ben stared at the computer screen mesmerized, with his big hazel eyes.

"What? yes, yeah, she is fuck" Ben said in a lusty and confused tone. He didn't understand why he was so stuck on her face, her feather like hair and gorgeous eyes, his stomach had some butterflies....what the fuck.

The rest of the band and Ben had left the bus to go to the First Day of Warped Party.
Ben knew she'd be there, he was actually, really excited and wanted to get to know her, she seemed really intriguing, she was beautiful, obviously talented and what the hell, maybe a fire cracker in the sack.

Ben didn't let any of the guys know, Although, he noticed Sam took a liking to her. He didn't let that get to him, if she liked him, she liked him. why was he thinking this way? Ben was so weirded out by this. Usually, when there is a good looking female he uses his charm and title.

There she was, across the parking lot, near her bus with her band mate Blake. Ben's heart stopped. He froze in the middle of the lot just staring.......
♠ ♠ ♠
Versaemerge & Asking Alexandria titles.