Fixed at a Single Moment of Sincerity

Dear Insanity, you're a Mind Reader

"Mate! what you doin'?" Danny ran to Ben in attempt to make him move, he had must of been standing there for about 5 minutes the latest. Ben snapped out of it and was in a shock like mode. Danny lined up Ben's eyes and saw Sierra.

"Hey! isn't that that one hot chick? from that band? she's hot, lets go say hello" Danny said, pushing Ben eagerly. Danny knew Ben better then anyone.

He knew Ben had the hots for this chick, otherwise he wouldn't be standing there like a fucking tree. "No! we don't even know the band, it's too soon! seriously, this will be awkward, I need a fucking drink, mate" Ben said resisting going over to Versa's bus.

"Are you fucking joking Ben Bruce? I know you too fucking well, you like her don't you? I can tell, well, we need to get the party started! Come on! mate" Danny said with urge and smiled wide

"Piss off!" Ben glared, "Nope, were going" Danny pushed Ben all the way there.
"Ello! were from Asking Alexandria, I'm Danny Worsnop have you heard of us love? of course you have, were really famous" Danny asked Sierra with a huge smile and bouncing eyebrows, giving her a bear hug. He just ran right up too her, yeah that wasn't weird at all.

"Oh, hi! I'm Sierra Kusterbeck from Versaemerge, I believe I have heard of you actually, haha hi!" Sierra said with her huge smile and amazing hazel eyes that sparkled, Sierra however, wasn't weirded out at all that 2 strange British men just jumped at her, she enjoyed it actually.

Ben stood there, staring, Sierra found him, well, rather attractive. "This is Ben Bruce! he's not usually this retarded but, at the moment he seems to be drunk as fuck" Danny smirked putting his arm over Ben and punching his chest slightly. Waiting for him to respond.

"Ello, I'm Ben, I play guitar in this band I start..started." Ben stuttered a tad, she was staring into his eyes, more like his soul. He was so nervous, he has never really been this way. He needed a drink. which got him to thinking, "she may need one too!"

"Do you need a drink? I mean, do you want to get a drink with me?, Us? we may as well get too know each other it's going to be a long and hot tour." Ben asked with nervousness, but kept his composure. "I'd love that, actually! I have no idea where Blake is" Sierra beamed "oh, she has a boyfriend?.....Ben thought. "Blake?" Ben asked with curiosity and did not want to know who he was.

"Blake Harnage he's my guitarist, i'm sure you'd get along with him just fine, you guys could probably talk about guitar stuff" she smiled wide and giggled as they started walking towards AA's bus. Ben was so relieved, and laughed along with her.

"She is beautiful, she has an amazing laugh, she seems so amazing, I could walk with her and listen to her talk all night. oh, no, not again, Are we really going to fall some chick on a tour again? Ben thought to himself, his last relationship didn't end well. She was a cunty bitching whore (:

Finally, on AA's bus. Danny and Ben introduced her to the rest of the band. They quickly left the lounge to greet her. Sam's huge brown eyes grew wider. He had little heart flutters.

"Hi, I'm Sam! you have an amazing voice! he pushed his way through James and Cameron. they looked at each other and nodded. Ben glared at him and shook his head, biting his lip rings. Unfortunately for Sam, He got the message. But, hey it was worth a shot right?

I'm Cameron and this is James, it's very nice too meet you and Sam is right! we were listening to your song Fixed at zero! you've got some pipes!" Cameron and James kept nodding and the rest of the band kept complimenting her.

Sierra did feel a little bad she didn't really listen to them so she wasn't too sure what too say. Sierra's humor and wit saves her ass every time though. Ben loved that. The rest of the evening consisted of music talk and some background. Ben was eager to get her alone, he wanted her all to himself, get too know her and shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Versaemerge and Asking Alexandria titles.